xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

The lemon and coriander couscous sounds lovely--is it a recipe you make yourself?
Hey :) na I bought it from Tesco (I just realised your from Kentucky so probably don't have a Tesco lol). Was really lovely. I'm sure it could be made pretty easily though, with Couscous, some Lemon juice and some mixed herbs or something? :) x

Last edited:
Saturday 1 May: Green Day - The Plan

Breakfast (9am) - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk, 1 Activia Fat Free Yogurt and 2 Alpen Light Bars (I was staaarrvvin this morning lol)

Lunch (12pm) - 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1 Plum, 1 Pear, Blueberries, Blackberries & Raspberries and Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack (2:30pm) - 2 Packs of French Fries (8 Syns) and 2 Fat Free Activia Yogurts...eekk I'm a pig today!!

Dinner (6pm) - Smash Pizza using Passata, 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles, 1 Tomato, Onions, Yellow, Red and Green Peppers, Sweetcorn, Mushrooms and Garlic with 1/2 a pack of Quorn Sweet Chilli Strips (1 Syn) and SW Potato Wedges and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack - 1 Funsize Crunchie (4 Syns) & 2 Mikados (1 Syn)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla & Green Tea, 4 Pints of NAS Squash and 1 Pint of Diet Cloudy Lemonade

HEAs - Milk & Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 28g of Alpen Original and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 15

Remaining Syns - 90/105

I WI this morning. I lost 1lb. Better than nothing but hoping for a bigger loss this week :)

Attachments

• P5010004.jpg
    P5010004.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Sunday 2 May: Green

Breakfast - 3 WW Brown Danish with 1 tbsp of Reduced Sugar Jam (1.5 Syns) and a Fruit Salad with Blueberries, Blackberries and 1 Banana with 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars & 13 Mikados (6.5 Syns) oops immense sweet tooth again today!!

Lunch - Noodles with Quorn Sweet Chilli Strips (1 Syn), Passata, Tomato, Pepper, Onion, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn, Carrot, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Garlic and Chilli Powder

Snack - Pineapple, 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 2 Funsize Flakes (8 Syns)

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Wedges and Beans with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Drinks - 4 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cups of Vanilla & Green Tea, 1 Can of Sprite Zero and 3 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEBs: 3 WW Brown Danish & 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns:18...oops..cut down this week!!

Exercise - Went for a morning walk with the Mother. Just worked out on multimao how far we walked. Apparently it was 1.66 miles, around 32 minutes...there and back so just over an hour and however many miles :) was really nice along Newcastle Quayside :) and 80 sit ups.

Been a big pig today. Gonna plan food for the week now so I'm not naughty again!!

Last edited:
Hahaaa yes oops!! You can tell I was half asleep while writing that!! Only 1lb unfortunately!!! x

I didn't. Didn't think about doing that at all. Wish I had now. But I know I'm heading in the right direction as my work trousers are dropping off me! Yay! x

Your only slim anyway so you may be toning up rather than the pounds coming off :)
I think I love you!! Haha. I wish I was slim. Even my lovely Father called me fat today lol. But I believe my lovely fat rolls are getting smaller everyday lol.

I'll measure myself tomorrow for defo :) & I'm sure your not really odd & out of proportion lol. From you're photos, you look fab! You've done amazing :) x

Please please please tell me how you make smash pizza?? I tried once and I had to spoon it off the baking sheet - it was just a pile of mash with toppings on it. Ugh.

Please please please tell me how you make smash pizza?? I tried once and I had to spoon it off the baking sheet - it was just a pile of mash with toppings on it. Ugh.
Lol that happened to me the very first time I made one!! I emptied the smash into a big bowl and then added water but not too much, just enough so the smash was covered but so that I could pick it up and roll it...so it was hard-ish. If that makes sense? And then I rolled it out and put it on a oven dish thing we have lol (very technical aren't I!!??) sprayed the dish with fry light first and then sprayed the smash with fry light.

Put it in the oven for about 20 mins and then take it out, and I used a fish fry thing to turn it over onto a plate. Then smothered it with passata, added whatever I wanted on it, sprayed with fry light and then put it back in the oven for 20 mins.

Think the trick is to not use loads of water when you're making the smash. If it works its really lovely...crispy and doesnt taste like smash! I was gutted when my first attempt failed as I was really looking forward to it, but my last two have worked :) Just keep trying and you'll suss it! Good luck. Let me know how your next attempt turns out? x

Monday 3 May: Green Day

Cutting down a bit this week now :) been a pig recently!

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - Fruit Salad with Grapefruit, 1 Banana, Melon & Grapes with 1 Activia FF Yogurt, 2 Alpen Light Bars and 2 Mini Babybel Lights

Dinner - 3 Bean Chilli from SW Magazine: Tomatoes, Pepper, Onion, Garlic, 1/2 a tsp of Cinnamon, 2 tbsps of Cumin, Sweetcorn, Passata/Tinned Tomatoes, Kidney & Mixed Beans with some Batchelors Mild Curry Rice & 1/3 packet of Doritos (2.5 Syns) - DELICIOUS!! Quite a big portion though :(

Snack - 10 Mikaods (5 Syns) & 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 4 Pints of NAS Squash & 1 Cup of Vanilla Flavoured Green Tea

HEAs - Milk & 2 Babybel Lights
HEBs - 28g of Alpen Original & 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 13

Exercise - 20 (intense!!) minutes on the Cross Trainer & 80 Sit Ups

Attachments

• P5030006.jpg
    P5030006.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Thanks for that, I shall be trying as soon as I can get some smash, supermarket is out of bounds at the minute due to poorly Baby Girl. Will let you know how it turns out tho!! x

Tuesday 4 May: EE

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - Tuna Pasta with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Tomato, Cucumber, Yellow Pepper, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Dinner - 6 Quorn "Italian Balls" with a sauce made from Tinned Tomatoes, Tomato, Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Chilli Powder & 1 tsp of Sweet Chilli Dip (0.5 Syns) and SW Wedges with 1 tsp of Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle (0.5 Syns)

Snack - Small big of Doritos (7.5 Syns), 2 Funsize Flake (8 Syns), 1 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5 Syns) and 2 Activia FF Yogurts (oops, 4 yogurts...they are yummy though!!)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Green Tea, 1 Cup of Vanilla Flavoured Green Tea & 2 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEB - 28g of Alpen Original

Syns - 23.5....Okay...I had no will power & caved with the flakes but still within my weekly syns so will be good for the rest of the week :) I know exactly why I caved. I had a RUBBISH day at work and I totally comfort ate when I got home and had a good cry with the mother lol. Such a girl! Tomorrow WILL be better :D

Attachments

• P5040008.jpg
    P5040008.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Wednesday 5 May: Red (!!!)

Been talking it through with my parents and I'm gonna try starting eating a bit meat again and getting used to it :)

Breakfast - 1 Quorn Sausage, 1 Bacon (Fat Removed - and wasn't too bad actually!) with 2 WW Thick Wholemeal with Low Fat Margarine (0.5 Syns) and Tomato Ketchup (0.5 Syns) & 1 Activia Yogurt

Lunch - 28g of Alpen Original mixed with 1 Activia FF Yogurt, 1 Banana, 1 Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes & 3 Mini Babybel Lights

Dinner - Prawns covered in 3 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (4.5 Syns) with 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumber & Spring Onion & Homemade Coleslaw (0.5 Syns)

Snack - 2 Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jacks (5 Syns), 1 Activia FF Yogurt & 2 Funsize Dairy Milk Caramel (8 Syns...OOPS. I dunno whats up with me, all I want is chocolate :( will have to be good tomorrow & Friday!!)

Drinks - 4 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of Diet Lemonade & 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 2 WW Thick Wholemeal and 28g of Alpen Original

Syns - 19

Exercise - 12 mins on the Cross Trainer (was gonna do 20 but family turned up..boo!!), 30 Min Walk to Town and back at Lunch and 100 sit ups

Attachments

• P5050009.jpg
    P5050009.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 52
  • P5050010.jpg
    P5050010.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 54
  • P5050011.jpg
    P5050011.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Thursday 6 May: Green

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk, 1 Banana & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Lunch - Quorn Chicken Slices, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Peppers & Spring Onions & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner - Pasta with Passata, Quorn Sweet Chilli Strips (1 Syn), Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Courgette, Garlic & Chilli Powder and 3 WW Garlic & Herb Dough Balls (4.5 Syns)

Snack - 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns) & then me & Mum tried out a little experiment. We used some Quark, Sweetener and 1 Options sachet (we halved it so only 1 syn) and mixed it together, and then made 1 syn free pancake and added the little mixture on top and half a banana. I've put on a photo. It doesn't look very nice but it tasted delicious! Defo making them again...mmm! And defo need to cut down! What a pig I am!!

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla Tea & 1 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 28g of Alpen Original & 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 12

Only 4.5 syns left for tomorrow...so...night out is officially one vodka & diet coke and then cokes!! Or stay in and be a good girl...hmm..!

Attachments

• P5060013.jpg
    P5060013.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 47
  • P5060016.jpg
    P5060016.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Friday 7 May: Red

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk, 1 Banana & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbreads with Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, 4 Slices of Ham & 3 Mini Babybel Lights, 1 Satsuma & 1 Activia FF Yogurt (this was all absolutely delicious :D I want moreee!)

Dinner - Pork with Aubergine, Courgettes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers & Garlic with Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Taking my Mum to the Cinema tonight so for cinema snacks I'm putting us together a fruit pick & mix! In it there will be 2 Satsumas, 2 Bananas, some Raspberries, Strawberries & Grapes. Yum :D might even whack in 1 Alpen Light Bar each (3 Syns)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla Tea & 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk & 3 Mini Babybel Lights
HEBs - 28g of Alpen Original & 4 Ryvita Crispbreads

Syns - 3

Last edited:
Saturday 8 May - Red Day

WI this morning. STS...so plow on for a 100% week!!

Breakfast - Fruit Salad with 1 Banana, 1 Satsuma, Raspberries, Strawberries & Grapes & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Originals with Low Fat Cottage Cheese, 2 Slices of Ham, 2 Cherry Tomatoes and 4 Strawberries in Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Dinner - Out with a friend at a pub...they didn't have anything SW friendly really. I had Italian Chicken with French Fries & Salad. Didnt eat all of the fries though. Not sure how to syn it.

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 4 Glasses of Wine & 1 Vodka & Diet Coke

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread & 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 50 (synning my whole night at 50 as I was VERY naughty!!

Remaining syns for the week - 55

Last edited:
Sunday 9 May: EE

Well...I was very naughty last night. After our food which I'm not sure how to syn, we went to the pub and I ended up sharing 3 bottles of wine and had 1 vodka. So...I'm gonna syn the full night at 50 (I really hope it's no more!!), draw a line under it and be back on plan 100%. Had such a good night though so it's all good :D :D

Breakfast - 1 Quorn Sausage, Bacon (trimmed), 1 Egg, 3 Cherry Tomatoes & 3 WW Brown Danish with Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Lunch - Pork with Smash, Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Parnsips, Cabbage & Leek with Veg Stock as Gravy then Strawberries in Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - I tried to make the 1 syn chocolate buns and scan bran cake...so 8 Syns

Dinner - Garlic & Herb Pasta n Sauce (1 Syn) with extra Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Garlic & Mushrooms

Drinks - Diet Pepsi, Vanilla Green Tea & NAS Squash

HEAs - Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns - 9

I know I'm eating a lot today. I'm trying to eat my way through my hangover whilst staying on plan. I hope it's not too much food though!! Gonna start exercising properly tomorrow so this is my last day of being lazy :)

Last edited:
Back