xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

i think your food looks good :)
3 good meals and no naughty snacking, id say that was a success

Thanks :) and it's all really good hangover cure foods :D just what I need lol!

Monday 10 May - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk, 1 Satsuma & 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, 4 Tomatoes & 1 Satsuma

Snack - 1 Slice of Scan Bran Cake (2 Syns)

Dinner - Vegetable Lasagne (5 syns as I didn't finish it!)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Diet Cokes & 4 Vodka & Diet Cokes (10 Syns)

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 28g of Alpen Original & 4 Ryvita Original

Syns - 17

Last edited:
Tuesday 11 May - Green Day

Breakfast - 1 Fry Light Fried Egg on 3 WW Brown Danish with 1 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangle and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (0.5 Syns)

Lunch - 4 Ryvita with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 Banana and 1 Satsuma

Dinner - 3 Bean Chilli made with Passata, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Kidney & Mixed Beans with Boiled Rice and 3 WW Garlic & Herb Dough Balls (4.5 Syns)

Snack - Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk & 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs - Milk & Dairylea Light Cheese
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish & 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread

Syns - 11

Last edited:
Wednesday 12 May - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen with Milk & 1 Mullerlight

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar

Lunch - Ham (1.5 Syns) Salad with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Peppers & Cucumber, 1 Banana & 1 Satsuma

Dinner - Chick Pea Dahl with Mexican Rice & SW Wedges with Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle (this was BEAUTIFUL...the first time i've had chickpea dahl...mm...defo defo defo havin tht more often!)

Snack - 1 slice of Scan Bran Cake (1.5 Syns) and 1 Options Special Edition Hot Choc things (3 Syns)

Drinks - 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 1 Options Hot Choc & 3 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 28g of Alpen and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns - 6

Remaining Syns - 12 (eeeek...2 days left to go...)

Last edited:
Thursday 13 May - Red Day

I'm a bit sad today. Found out I didn't get that job that I really wanted...and I'm stuck where I work and I feel like there's no way out :( I mean...everyone's lovely but the work is soo unfulfilling. I'm gutted!

Breakfast - 28g of Alpen Original with Milk & Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Crispbreads with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes & 1 Satsuma

Dinner - Omelette with 2 Eggs, Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes & 1 Rasher of Bacon (fat trimmed)

Snack - Slice of homemade Summer Berry Cheesecake (4.5 Syns), 1 Slice of homemade Chocolate Cheesecake (5 Syns) & 1 Boiled Sweet (1 syn)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Vanilla Tea, 1 Cup of Berry Tea & 2 Pints of NAS Squash

HEA - Milk
HEBs - 6 Ryvita Crackerbreads & 28g of Alpen Original

Syns - 10.5

Remaining Syns - 0. Eek. GOT to be good tomorrow :( defo put on this week!! Star week tho

Last edited:
Hi GG,

Glad you like the Chickpea Dhal, it's blummin' gorgeous!! I have it with Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice and it's only 1 syn for a big plateful!

Well my mum cooked me the whole tin, but I couldn't finish it all!! it's soo filling!! :) xx

Is this the one from asda or are there any others?

I got it from Asda, not sure if you can get it anywhere else? You probably can though, just have a look round. Can't guarantee it'll be syn free though!

What does it look like? I couldnt find it in my asdA ::(

It's just in a tin with a pic on the front of chickpeas and says Chick Pea Dahl lol.

It took me AGES to find it in my asda. They had it with the tinned spaghetti and stuff. I looked around every time i went and couldn't find it, so asked and they were like..you're the 6th person to ask me this week..they're over there. Lol. So basically they put them in stupid places that nobody can find :p x

for some reason after reading your diary I want a curly wurly..... :D

the chickpea dahl sounds nice.

Friday 14 May - Green

Breakfast - 1 Fry Light Fried Egg on 3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (1 Syn)

Lunch - Chickpea Dahl with Tomatoes, Peppers, Cucumber & Spring Onion

Dinner - Smash Pizza with Dairylea Cheese, Passata, Onions & Peppers & SW Wedges with Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Drinks - 4 Cups of Tea with Milk

HEAs - Milk & Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns - 1

Remaining Syns - 0.5

Last edited:
Reminders to myself for the week ahead (from tomorrow to next Saturday)..yes I may sound barmy but I shall read this everyday to stick to plan :) need a 100% week!!

Friday: No syns at all (since you used them all when you got stupidly drunk on Saturday night, stupid girl!). Eat lots of free foods and snack on fruit. Don't drink on night out - but still have fun - get taxi home at reasonable time and DO NOT be persuaded to go to town!

Saturday: Do at least 30 minutes exercise. Eat well. Do NOT be persuaded to get popcorn at the cinema, or to go out drinking after!!

Sunday: Do exercise and don't just mooch around the house!! TIDY YOUR ROOM!!

Monday-Friday: Walk in lunch hour EVERYDAY and get off bus early and walk to walk (unless raining!). DO NOT walk into town, you will only spend money you haven't got on clothes and food. Leave bank card at home! Eat lots of super free and super speed foods. If out for dinner - make sure its SW friendly. Keep within DAILY syns and do not binge. 100% week!!

Saturday: Exercise exercise exercise and then enjoy the meal out for Nan's 70th but try and be good. NO WINE. Do NOT let Auntie persuade you get get wine. Wine is bad!! Auntie is bad!!

Haha but wine is bad! And my Auntie is such a bad influence! But that's why I love her :) thanks!

Back