xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

I'm like that when I'm carrying teas/coffees/water jug...eek! I normally just spill it on myself, but I'm always scared I'll scald someone!! Why my boss asks me to make them I do not know, she knows how accident prone I am!!

Thursday 15 July: EE

Breakfast
28g of Bran Flakes with Milk

Snack
1 Apricot
1 Satsuma

Lunch
Pasta with:
Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn
2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Snack
Funsize Bag of Milky Buttons (5 Syns)

Dinner
Frittata using:
2 Quorn Sausages
Bacon
Tomatoes, Onion
2 Eggs
Salt & Pepper
Baked Beans

Snack
1 Fab Ice Lolly (4 Syns)
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)
1 Banana

Drinks
2 Cups of Tea with Milk
2 Pints of Water
3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEB: 28g of Bran Flakes

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Lovely dress - bet it looks gorgeous on you! x

My arms are KILLING me today. Staying well away from that hard rowing machine at the gym later. Ouch, double ouch in fact!! :cry:

Have decided not to go to the gym tonight. My arms are killing me, I'm tired and have had a rubbish day. Will have a quiet one tonight and then go to the gym tomorrow after work and work verryy very hard. I feel like I'm being lazy not going, but I don't think I can physically do anything strenuous today. Is that bad?

Friday 16 July: EE

Totally messed up my day. Started it as EE, changed to red, forgot, and went back to EE...ate way too many syns because of this. Gonna write it all down but not think about it!

Snuggle69 posted about a "fishy week" so I'm going to do that from tomorrow! That's Snuggle69!

Thank god its Friday, roll on 4pm!!

Breakfast

Grapes
Raspberries
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack
2 Alpen Light Bars (6 Syns)
Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Grapes & Raspberries
1 Chocolate Digestive (4 Syns)

Lunch
Tuna mixed with a tiny but of Salad Cream and a tiny bit of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) with:
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper and Spring Onion

Skips (4 Syns)
11 Mikados (5.5 Syns)

Dinner
Noodles with:
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn, Green Beans
Chilli Powder
1 Asda Hot & Spicy Chicken Fillet

Drinks
2 Cups of Tea with Milk
4 Pints of Water
1 Bottle of Water

HEB: 28g of Bran Flakes and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns: 20.5...oops..my stupid mistake

Exercise: Gym: 15.5 Mins on the Cross Trainer, 15 Mins on the Bike and another 16.5 Mins on The Cross Trainer: Total of 47 Mins

Last edited:
Right then miss queen of EE! I need you this week :D I'm going for a good EE week! Got lots of meat in the freezer so need to step away from green for a while but don't want to do red. I've also got tuna salad for tomorrow :D xxx
Haha. Here to help you if you need it!! Good luck for an EE week :) xxx

It must be official fishy week on SW lol....hope it works for you, wish I liked fish more, perhaps I will have to persevere :eek:
I'm not a huge fan of fish either, but gonna try it out :) I even bought mackerel and sardines :eek: hope i like em!! xx

Hello lovely!! :D TFI Friiiiddddaaaayyyy!!!

I am going to try Fishy week too, not next week as we're skint (T doesn't get paid until next Thursday so we're basing our meals next week on what we already have in the fridge/freezer and just adding fresh fruit/veg).

How are you getting on at the gym? I am going to use my Wii more, Hubby, MIL and I had a Wii night last night and played on Just Dance and I loved it!! I was shattered and forgot how fun it was!! So I am going to try and do that and Wii Fit Plus a few times a week once I am 100% better!!

Have a good weekend, I am off alcohol until next Thursday so I can use my syns on chocolate instead, mwahahaha!! :p

Hello lovely!! :D TFI Friiiiddddaaaayyyy!!!

I am going to try Fishy week too, not next week as we're skint (T doesn't get paid until next Thursday so we're basing our meals next week on what we already have in the fridge/freezer and just adding fresh fruit/veg).

How are you getting on at the gym? I am going to use my Wii more, Hubby, MIL and I had a Wii night last night and played on Just Dance and I loved it!! I was shattered and forgot how fun it was!! So I am going to try and do that and Wii Fit Plus a few times a week once I am 100% better!!

Have a good weekend, I am off alcohol until next Thursday so I can use my syns on chocolate instead, mwahahaha!! :p
Hellllllllo! I know, thank god, I don't think I could deal with another day at work!

Fishy week all round :D

Gym is going good - had a night off last night so going back tonight, then will exercise from home on Sat & Sun since I can't get to the gym/it's closed.

Well done on your WI exercise - I miss my Wii...we've ran out of batteries and haven't got round to replacing them to use it ..how lazy are we?!

Have a good weekend too - I'm also off the booze, having a quiet one..so will probably also eat lots of choc :D (only cos it's TOTM though!) xx

Well I am a little bit devastated right now. My dress came. And it's too big in places and too tight in place :(:cry:It's one shouldered and it's too tight under my arm...but massive everywhere else :( so I'm gonna have to send it back...I now have no dress for the races and it's a week away...this is not good!!!

Totally messed up today, started EE...changed to red...and forgot and started eating noodles...so I am now wayyy over syns for the day (and the week)...like 20 or something today. So reverting back to EE...and drawing a line under the week. Expecting WI tomorrow to be a gain...but will make for it with a 100% week from tomorrow!

Saturday 17 July - EE

Well, WI this morning...I put on 0.5lbs. Which is good actually, considering how bad I was last week, and the fact that it's TOTM. So I'm quite happy with only 0.5lbs..cos I'm going to make sure it comes off by next week!

100% week this week - fishy week..starting today! Quite looking forward to it. So here we gooooooo!

Breakfast
1 Banana
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber

Snack
2 Bags of Skips (8 Syns)
2 Pandora Chocolates (4 Syns)

Dinner
Noodles with:
Tinned Tomatoes
Tinned Crab Meat
Prawns
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion, Garlic, Sweetcorn
Chilli Powder
2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Drinks
3 Cups of Tea with Milk
1 Glass of Diet Pepsi
2 Pints of Water

HEB: 28g of Bran Flakes

Syns: 15

Exercise: 4 hour walk around the shops (lol)

Last edited:
0.5 on is great if you had a bad week! Gutted for you on your dress, I know you were really looking forward to getting it!! I'm sure you'll still find something that works for you. We were in Debenhams in the Metro Centre last weekend and my OH was looking at the dresses there in the Blue Cross Sale and there were some canny ones there (speaking as a bloke canny is as descriptive as I can go!)

Good luck for fish week!

0.5 on is great if you had a bad week! Gutted for you on your dress, I know you were really looking forward to getting it!! I'm sure you'll still find something that works for you. We were in Debenhams in the Metro Centre last weekend and my OH was looking at the dresses there in the Blue Cross Sale and there were some canny ones there (speaking as a bloke canny is as descriptive as I can go!)

Good luck for fish week!
Thanks. I managed to find a nice dress at the Metro Centre today. A size 12! And actually...it's a little bit too big. Going into town tomorrow to try the 10 on but guessing that will be too small! Hope everything is ok with you!x

Yeah not too bad thanks, got my new motor yesterday so a bit happier now lol. Hope that WI this week isn't too bad after takeout last night, still got the stress of (not) selling the house :-/ wanna buy a 2 bedroomed place in Darlington? lol x

Sunday 18 July: EE

Having a nice day in today with one of my friends. We are having a Twilight movie marathon :) we are totally in the Twilight mood...I have my Cullen jersey and Cullen hoodie on, and she has her Team Jacob tshirt on...how sad are we?! No exercise for me til Tues...I defo worked too hard on the cross trainer on Fri at the gym, I'm still all achey!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :D x

Breakfast
Baked Beans
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (1 Syn)

1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack
6 Mikados (3 Syns)
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch
Pasta with:
Crab Meat & Tuna
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic & Spring Onion
Black Pepper
1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns)

Snack
Grapes
11 Mikados (5.5 Syns)

Dinner
Cod
SW Chips
Peas
1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water
Diet Pepsi
Hot Choc (2 Syns)

HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 17

Exercise: 1 hour walk around town

Last edited:
Here's two photos of my new dress, a possibility for the races on Saturday....what do you all think? It's a size 12, but as you can see from the first photo, it's big just above my waist, and from the second photo it's big just there...but I tried the size 10 on and couldn't get the zip up...not quite there yet :( i was AMAZED to fit into a size 12 dress though, especially from Miss Selfridges...I'm still size 14 in most things so :eek:...think I'm gonna wear this dress for the races, but might have to get it taken in a bit where it's too big...and tone up in a week my flabby bits!

Attachments

• dress1.jpg
    dress1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
  • dress2.jpg
    dress2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29
Back