xx Lotties second 28 day challenge xx

Hey lottie

Do hope your tooth abscess is getting better?
What's curve 30 day thingy?
Xx

hey natalie, curveappeal has started a 30 day challenge starting today & I've joined it, along with a pledge to do 50 sit ups & 40 squats twice a day :) I think the abscess is still there although the antibiotics took it down some, luckily i'm not in any pain cos I had root canal on my front 3 teeth - i only knew i had an abscess cos it came up in a bubble on my gum & the corner of my nose was a bit sore. Do you think i should go back to the docs for more antibiotics? I do need the root canal re-doing but the dentist here isnt taking on patients atm.
I move into (another) new flat on saturday. Its in a big old hospital converted into flats in the middle of nowhere. The nice thing is my step-dad who i'm close to lives in the flat below me. The thing i'm not so sure about is my ex is coming to stay with us to see how things go as he's been getting councilling... am sort of filled with dread actually :( he's going to carry on seeing his therapist & is confident & full of expectation himself that he's made progress... but still its only been a few weeks :/ and despite being very tired on my own with the baby i've been happy in myself & my confidence has started coming back since i left & i dont want to be miserable again :/
Am going to check your thread now as i havent caught up on here lately xx

hey natalie, curveappeal has started a 30 day challenge starting today & I've joined it, along with a pledge to do 50 sit ups & 40 squats twice a day :) I think the abscess is still there although the antibiotics took it down some, luckily i'm not in any pain cos I had root canal on my front 3 teeth - i only knew i had an abscess cos it came up in a bubble on my gum & the corner of my nose was a bit sore. Do you think i should go back to the docs for more antibiotics? I do need the root canal re-doing but the dentist here isnt taking on patients atm. I move into (another) new flat on saturday. Its in a big old hospital converted into flats in the middle of nowhere. The nice thing is my step-dad who i'm close to lives in the flat below me. The thing i'm not so sure about is my ex is coming to stay with us to see how things go as he's been getting councilling... am sort of filled with dread actually :( he's going to carry on seeing his therapist & is confident & full of expectation himself that he's made progress... but still its only been a few weeks :/ and despite being very tired on my own with the baby i've been happy in myself & my confidence has started coming back since i left & i dont want to be miserable again :/ Am going to check your thread now as i havent caught up on here lately xx
of the infection is still there then defo get more antibiotics sweet.
Good luck with the move on Saturday and glad you will have someone familiar nearby.
Mm not sure how I would feel over having an ex staying over as it's still very early days of his counselling and as you said you are growing in confidence and you need to think about how it might affect you?? You are doing so well with everything you have and are still going through so just be careful and look after yourself Hun. Keep me posted xx

Back