xx Lotties second 28 day challenge xx

so, day 8 done & day 2 of walking, i worked it out today that i do 3 miles up to the lake, round & back, it takes me exactly an hour & am walking 3 miles an hour, which is 213 calories. maybe a bit more cos i'm pushing the pram & some of the hills are really steep. my legs & hips are really aching i can feel my muscles, so am really pleased! baby woke at 5.10 again this morning, but i actually feel less tired for walking!? going to go abit further tmo & explore a bit past the lake x

oh wait, day 9 actually! lol x

urgh got my period yesterday and my ecig has broken & cant replace it until tmo!!! So totm, no nicotine, ran out of teabags & only got 4 nappies to last til i get paid tmo...stress.... i SO want to eat carbs atm!!! god dam it x

ahh one of the girls here lent me 4 quid so got nicotine... relief lol x

Hahaha phew ;) did you stay strong and away from the carbs? X

lol yeah but i've been eating them in my head all day lol. totm i get so food obsessed want baked potatoes & cheese & onion pasties & pizza, argh! x

Mmmmm beige stuff :) yum yum xx

ahaha i love beige food! somehow its so comforting :D x

I managed to track myself in to thinking I was eating a beige feast yesterday. Had garlic chicken and cauliflower cheese. Felt like a pasta bake but only 10g carbs :) x

that sounds yum :) i had my ham & pasta soup, deffo falls under the beige happy food category lol. going to visit a friend today & have ordered shakes to go to his house so 2 birds with one stone! got all toffee caramel this time, think cos am on totm so that sounded good, i might regret that in 2 weeks haha but i've been down to soups for breakfast lunch & dinner so looking forward to a change! still in the womens shelter & tbh really happy here, can stay here for up to 6 months which sounds great to me! havent done my walk in 3 days cos have been out & am out again today so have to wait til tmo.

so am halfway through my challenge day 14, picked up my shakes today (remembered to type in the discount code this time!) am on toffee caramel & a few mint choc for the next 2 weeks. got drinks mix aswell which is nice water & mint tea was getting abit boring! got a random dove body wash in my box aswell! had a good day today moved into the biggest & nicest room here so i can have my older kids stay with me weekends starting this friday, and beat my friend 2/1 at pool even tho i havent played for 18 months & he has a pool table at home, so not bad! had a sneaky weigh today & scales said 9st7lb, but the past 2 days i've only had 2 packs a day so guessing thats down to less carbs & may go up today/tmo as i made myself have 3 today (& will for the next 2 weeks) but am halfway through totm so hoping for another good loss this challange! hope everyones doing well x

I caved & weighed today & am 9st7, 2 more weeks to go so fingers crossed i'll be at goal - eeek! x

i bought some digital scales today, cant really afford them but i dont trust these dial type scales they have here, gonna weigh tmo morning & keep to these from now on. had a good day today 2x toffee caramels & one of the free chilli's and did a long walk. tired & gna have an early night! x

ha 9st8!!! glad i bought these scales. so down 8lb since the start of this challenge, and 11 days left to go. hurry up 9st!!!

10 days to go, got curious & weighed to see if i've dropped a pound since yesterday cos i wanna get into the under 9 & 1/2 stone bracket but nope am still 9st8 today. oh well. i read on a thread today that salt makes you retain water & i had loooads of salt on my shepards pie today so bet i will be 9st8 again tmo aswell haha x

Now I thought you didn't weigh for the whole 28 days missy?
I have no intention of going anywhere near my scales after my binge this past week.
Am still holding out for the end of the month so we shall see.
Am glad you are happy where you are living even if it is only or a short term. Xx

ahaha yeah i bought some digital ones from the tesco here & have been weighing since! am 9st7 now this last half stone seems to be taking ages! soon as i'm 9 i'll move up the plans & start strength training at the gym when on 1000 cal & switch to up day down day diet using 2 shakes on down days & training on up days - i googled it lastnight & a months pass is £35 which is doable, just need to find a sitter but am determined to find a way! hope u get a good result still & you're exercising thats brill :) x

Don't think I've ever been 9st7 lol

Am trying not to concentrate too much on my weight at end of month but more my measurements and body shape really. Trousers are feeling bigger and I got told the other day my bums in better shape!! So we shall see. Am loving the gym just wish I could go more lol xx

Good luck getting to your goal lottie! You look amazing so far :D xx

So 28 day challenge was cut short by tooth abscess and antibiotics! altho i dont know if the food did me any good i couldnt afford to buy food & all i had here was some white bread from when the kids were staying & some veggie freezer food one of the other women had left in the freezer, so had toast & a few linda mc cartneys sausages & mediteranian fritter things & some baked beans that were in the donations cupboard on thursday & friday. And been feeling yuk since cos i have a wheat/gluten intolerance, so back on TS today & taking my pills with shakes. Joining curve appeal's 30 day challenge starting monday now whoop whoop :) will probably reach goal during that challenge & move up through the plans strictly x

Back