Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

yay :D

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I saw a family friend today and havent seen her in agesssssssss.. since i was about 16stone or so + (im now about 14-2, and i was crossing the road today and her car was parked at the traffic lights and i waved.. and she waved bk with a weird expression, then this evening she rang and said she couldnt believe it was me, and she had to look a few times to figure it out.. she said i looked great! so yay for me:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done its a great feeling isnt it people keep looking at me very strangely and then they realise what the differance is I just wish they would stop saying you have enough lost now. But well done with your great losses keep it up.

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Fantastic honey! :) Bet it made you feel fab! So are you back on LT now or still doing the re-feed type thing? (Sorry, I've been slacking on my post reading) x

5. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was sick and told to stop for a few days.. then i ate crap basically if im honest, had a little reality check, and re established my reasons for doing this.. thankfully by my home scales im not any heavier.. full LT tomorro and for good :D today gave me a little boast :)

6. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Missy, what a feeling that must be. You self confidence levels must be through the roof. Good on ya, NO looking back now hun. xx

7. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is such a boost isn't it. I went to a meeting on Monday with people I haven't seen for 2 months - some even longer - as I work evenings and they have usually gone home by then and they had to look twice coz they didn't recognise me (well that's what they said!)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.