yay :D

missy3

starving!
I saw a family friend today and havent seen her in agesssssssss.. since i was about 16stone or so + (im now about 14-2, and i was crossing the road today and her car was parked at the traffic lights and i waved.. and she waved bk with a weird expression, then this evening she rang and said she couldnt believe it was me, and she had to look a few times to figure it out.. she said i looked great! so yay for me:D

Well done its a great feeling isnt it people keep looking at me very strangely and then they realise what the differance is I just wish they would stop saying you have enough lost now. But well done with your great losses keep it up.

Fantastic honey! :) Bet it made you feel fab! So are you back on LT now or still doing the re-feed type thing? (Sorry, I've been slacking on my post reading) x

I was sick and told to stop for a few days.. then i ate crap basically if im honest, had a little reality check, and re established my reasons for doing this.. thankfully by my home scales im not any heavier.. full LT tomorro and for good :D today gave me a little boast :)

Well done Missy, what a feeling that must be. You self confidence levels must be through the roof. Good on ya, NO looking back now hun. xx

It is such a boost isn't it. I went to a meeting on Monday with people I haven't seen for 2 months - some even longer - as I work evenings and they have usually gone home by then and they had to look twice coz they didn't recognise me (well that's what they said!)

x

Back