Yey i lost a shoe size!!!! i didnt even think you can loose weight off your feet!!!!

To add to this I have also noticed today that ........ my glasses keep falling off my face when i put my head down lol they never used too

Thats something I've noticed too.. I'm scared to bend my glasses to make them fit better. But I'm planning on have my eyes lasered around easter. Strange how we lose weigh in the strangest places

I myself dropped a shoe size, trainers are a different story!! I can very from 3 different sizes. Downside is that I can't order nothing from the Internet cos I don't know what size to order. ;) x

I used to be an 8 when i was 17 and half stone, at a 6 at the moment.

Thats something I've noticed too.. I'm scared to bend my glasses to make them fit better. But I'm planning on have my eyes lasered around easter. Strange how we lose weigh in the strangest places

If you heat them over a boiling kettle it makes it a lot easier :)

I had mine measured yesterday and im gone from a 10 to a size 9. Only problem was they had no decent shoes/boots in a size 9 in the shop all the ones i wanted were in size 10 lol typical.

Lol yeh it is typical - ive had problems getting nice shoes in an 8 always saying my feet are too big, now ill probably have problems cos they will sell out of smaller sizes lol

Always a he same when your looking for something lol! I find now that I'm in the most common size I can't find anything as its usually sold out.

i hate that too.. when i was 'big' it was hard to buy anything in shops, or just too expensive.. and now i'm 'average' sized i still can't get anything because it's nearly always sold out :(

I bought the most gorgeous pair of Kurt Geiger heels yesterday, £140 down to £40. They were a size 7 which I would previously never have gotten into - I was always an 8. Thank goodness for feet shrinkage!! :)

Mine were a 5 or 6 prior to sw...I actually bought a 4 the other day!

I would LOVE to be a size 4!! I can't ever remember having feet as small as that.

Back