• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yippie finally lost i got my stone x

:Dwell i finally got to my stone,just weighed this morning and lost 2 lb thats great if i could carry on i could maybe lose half a stone before christmas and fit in to my georgous sequin bustier for my oh christmas party.im soooo pleased.
that 15.2 lb alltogethersmallest ive ever been after having my 4 children
thinking of doin a red week next week but really stuck with what to have with meat.ie love me meat with potatoes.
i know you can have veg but its so dry with out gravy any ideas gratefully aprieacted
wahoo 2lb xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you can still have potatoes, HEB can be about 4 new potatoes or a jacket potato, or a jacket peeled and sliced, par boiled and cooked in fry light for roasts, or the same for mash, so you dont have to give it up just use it as a HEB. Plus you could have the gravy if you make it out of water with 4 teaspoons of bisto, that gives enough to cover your veg at least and thats only 2 syns (1/2 per teaspoon).

Well done on getting your stone its a great achievement! XXX

i had this debate about gravy the other day i always think gravy is highly sinned but you say 4 tsp of bisto (is asda beef granules the same?)but could i put as much water with that as i liked as long as i sined the granules?
great ideas with the spuds will deffo try it.could i have both b choices as a potato then so thats 442 g potato?
sorry about all the questions i just love carbs x

Well done ! sorry no advice about red days as I only do green or extra easy x

I always make seperate gravy for myself so I know exactly how many syns I am using. I use 4 tsps of bisto which is 2syns and is plenty to cover ALL of my dinner and is a lovely thickness. You could water it down more if you wanted it runnier or to go further. I never need anymore than 4 tsps.

Well done on the award Hun!!!!!

I have Tesco gravy granules at the same syn value too - 2 syns and I love the thickness of it...it tastes naughty! Lol

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations and well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

thank you all again hopefully soon i can put up a stone and a half award yay.
i tell you what though a stone is quite a lot so why cant i notice it in any of my clothes yes.i was a size 16 before i started and im still a 16 cant really say they feel any different.im waiting for the day i can go into a shop and just buy a size 14 and know thel fit x