Yippie finally lost i got my stone x

gonnabesmall

is doin this
:Dwell i finally got to my stone,just weighed this morning and lost 2 lb thats great if i could carry on i could maybe lose half a stone before christmas and fit in to my georgous sequin bustier for my oh christmas party.im soooo pleased.
that 15.2 lb alltogethersmallest ive ever been after having my 4 children
thinking of doin a red week next week but really stuck with what to have with meat.ie love me meat with potatoes.
i know you can have veg but its so dry with out gravy any ideas gratefully aprieacted
wahoo 2lb xxxx

you can still have potatoes, HEB can be about 4 new potatoes or a jacket potato, or a jacket peeled and sliced, par boiled and cooked in fry light for roasts, or the same for mash, so you dont have to give it up just use it as a HEB. Plus you could have the gravy if you make it out of water with 4 teaspoons of bisto, that gives enough to cover your veg at least and thats only 2 syns (1/2 per teaspoon).

Well done on getting your stone its a great achievement! XXX

i had this debate about gravy the other day i always think gravy is highly sinned but you say 4 tsp of bisto (is asda beef granules the same?)but could i put as much water with that as i liked as long as i sined the granules?
great ideas with the spuds will deffo try it.could i have both b choices as a potato then so thats 442 g potato?
sorry about all the questions i just love carbs x

Well done ! sorry no advice about red days as I only do green or extra easy x

I always make seperate gravy for myself so I know exactly how many syns I am using. I use 4 tsps of bisto which is 2syns and is plenty to cover ALL of my dinner and is a lovely thickness. You could water it down more if you wanted it runnier or to go further. I never need anymore than 4 tsps.

Well done you your stone award:clap:

Well done on the award Hun!!!!!

I have Tesco gravy granules at the same syn value too - 2 syns and I love the thickness of it...it tastes naughty! Lol

thank you all again hopefully soon i can put up a stone and a half award yay.
i tell you what though a stone is quite a lot so why cant i notice it in any of my clothes yes.i was a size 16 before i started and im still a 16 cant really say they feel any different.im waiting for the day i can go into a shop and just buy a size 14 and know thel fit x

Back