Yorkiegirl moves into management

Last night I had a chicken breast. It looked like an awful lot even though realistically it was a small chicken breast. SO I left about a third off my plate as I wanted to feel in control of the quantity. There was just the right amount there.
Weigh in tonight. I wonder if I will have gained, maintained or lost. Will be interested to see!
I have misplaced my management book, the big one. I have the two smaller ones so can manage but I can't find it anywhere.... what to do....

Good luck for your WI tonight.

I had mine last night and I lost 4.6lbs!! And TOTM as well!

Hi y'all!
I haven't been around for a while because for some reason it won't always let me log in. I've had to change my password a few times.
Please let me know Anna how you get on with your weigh-in because I have just started eating to. I'm about to start a thread about it. But the weigh-in does really worry me even though I am being extremely cautious. Good luck you have done really, really well. Even though I haven't been able to write any messages I have still read all the posts. I'm really pleased for you!!

Well I've been to be weighed and I've lost another 2lb. So 7 stone 1lb lost now.
I had a chicken salad tonight, my friend was here so she had some french bread with hers. I enjoyed the salad but again did not eat the full breast.
We talked through our need to lean on a crutch, the crutch prior to LL being food. I don't know exactly what my crutch will be yet, but I know food is not a front runner. I have tried to use my hobby of scrapbooking to keep me going this week as I have hit rock bottom mood wise, and so far so good.
More veg to introduce this week, plus natural low fat yogurt. That will be interesting!
Welcome back slinkytobe!

Just had a tuna and smoked salmon salad. Same amount of fish as yesterday, with some green salad leaves. Plus some fat free vinaigrette. Tasted great, and I feel comfortable having eaten that. It was a nice sized portion.

Had a cup of tea with milk this morning and I definitely don't like the Yorkshire tea bags my mum has bought! Yuck.

Made me laugh reading your post I loved tea before LL looked forward to a cup of tea with milk once into management. It was not nice it was horrid in fact. I had PG tips with milk. I now drink oolong tea black and only have milk in decaf coffee or skinny caps with no choc shake!!!

Jo

Had a cup of tea with milk this morning and I definitely don't like the Yorkshire tea bags my mum has bought! Yuck.

I've gone off tea too - I'm quite sad about it as I really used to enjoy a cup of tea!

You are being really controlled or should I say listening to your bodys needs. I hope I could stop and leave some chicken. although I dream about the fish, chicken of any description was one of my Foods!!!!

Another 2lbs off, well done ... you are creating that buffer I hear everybody talk about

Sam

Well done, Anna
Sounds as though you're doing really well, and enjoying it too.
Well done xx

I had my snack today, some chopped veg and tzatziki, felt nicely full after that.
Then for tea I had a prawn salad, was careful not to overdo the prawns.
I had a diet coke today, first one, and that was a real treat! I only had one can, and haven't had another. Definitely still got the taste for that one :D
Still got one more pack to have this evening, a chocolate one. Think I will have a hot choc before bed.

Well done for losing 2lbs!!! :D

Oh, I can't wait to have prawn salad!!! I was at Tesco earlier and should have thought of prawns! Didn't go for diet drinks as I have sparkling water with LL flavourings with my meals so I am quite happy!

well here are we are going into week 3.
I've decided to change management groups to a daytime group. I'm not working atm due to health issues, so a daytime group means less stress for the girls at a difficult time of day.
I have enjoyed my meals this week, and I can honestly say I have eaten what I wanted. The foods I wanted were on the list of food for week 2, which was great. Perfect in fact!
I have had some fruit this evening which was definitely good.

Feeling good about what I am eating is helping me to improve my mood generally.

Great Stuff -

into week 3 already, What extra choices have you got for week 3?

Not long for my salmon! after weigh in Saturday, will do one more week and join you

keep us posted

Sam

Back