Yorkiegirl moves into management

Thant good to know that it gets a bit cheaper and an incentive to get into the management stage. Do you still get the food packs when you are in management, as i think it scares me that if you can lose weight so quickly you could also put it on.

well here are we are going into week 3.
I've decided to change management groups to a daytime group. I'm not working atm due to health issues, so a daytime group means less stress for the girls at a difficult time of day.
I have enjoyed my meals this week, and I can honestly say I have eaten what I wanted. The foods I wanted were on the list of food for week 2, which was great. Perfect in fact!
I have had some fruit this evening which was definitely good.

Feeling good about what I am eating is helping me to improve my mood generally.

I am glad your LLC has daytime management groups - so convenient for full-time mums! We have groups in the evenings only.

I can't believe we are week 3 already. Before we know it, we will be at the end of management! There are so much to choose in the list for week 3! My LLC told me to be careful with fruit because of sugar content and carbs. I went for strawberries, blackberries as well as apples. Loving it!

Thant good to know that it gets a bit cheaper and an incentive to get into the management stage. Do you still get the food packs when you are in management, as i think it scares me that if you can lose weight so quickly you could also put it on.

3 foodpacks for the first 2 weeks of management.
2 foodpacks for weeks 3-8.
1 foodpack for weeks 9-12.

I have to admit that it felt a bit weird being on 2 foodpacks, and I did feel quite anxious about snacks as I didn't want to go over! I still weigh myself daily because I am not eating 100% yet, lol!

I am watching how much fruit I am eating, but I am definitely eating what I feel I want to eat. Didn't have my veg snack yesterday as I didn't want it. I am still losing weight, something I actually want to stop doing now. I really don't want to go under 11 stone, even tho I am at the top end of healthy BMI. So a slight increase in calories to level out my weight is needed methinks.
Alas I am not a SAHM, wish I was, but I am off sick from work with depression. So daytime management will definitely help me more and give me more time to be with my girls in the evenings.

not posted for a while as I have been busy.
I had my little gain on Tuesday of 0.7lb. Not worried as I know it is fluid. Period started this morning. Ah the joys.

I am still enjoying what I am eating. I do eat a fair bit of fruit, but not excessive amounts. I want my body to adjust to that as I used to have a sweet tooth. Fruit is sweet enough for me now, so I don't want to go back to eating loads of sweets.

I am looking to maintain my weight now as I really don't want to lose any more. Gaining a little would be fine too. Will have to see how I do this week.

I think you did really well, considering that you have a period! You gained very little weight - not even a pound!

I lost only 0.6lbs which didn't surprise me. I had a "big" salad with prawns and beansprouts for lunch plus a yoghurt. Then I had my WI three hours later! The scales might show a bit more if I ate earlier or even wait until after WI to have my dinner but I was hungry, and I left work later than planned!

I wouldn't be weighed for the next 2 weeks when I will be away on a holiday. I will do my best to stick to the plan. I would be so happy if I come back in the same weight!! Wish me luck!

Back