Yorkshire meet, 17 Feb, whos up for it??

excellent, ill look at my staffing at work and try and set some dates, irene will pm you soon, have in laws over for the weekend so im sneaking on lol!!!

I'd definately come to the Yorkshire meet :) (doubt I can make the Liverpool one now, since my soon to be ex company are taking my company car off me this Friday.. and I don't start new job till 2 Jan and therefore won't have new company car until then :( )

Leeds is cool, as is February... all being well I finish SS mid Feb :D (although I'd really rather stick to it and lose the last stone..but tis not allowed :( )

Ahem, i'm rambling!

Leeds and Feb are great for me,
As i'm not on minimins much at the moment please email me with the details Vicky..

Cheers
cara xx

Ok, so Feb, Leeds it is, I will sort some dates out.

I will put a thread in meetings and events and also in news and then we can start adding names!!!

If anyone cannot do a specific date then please let me know x

Excellent, ok, 16 feb or there abouts????

The saturday is the 17th. Where would the best place to meet be and any suggestions of a hotel for me. Going on holiday on Sun 18th for a week but can easily manage.
Irene xx

Ok, so, Are we gonna go for Friday the 16th or Saturday the 17th???? Lets try and set a date in stone and see what we can arrange. I will at some point try to PM everyone who has replied on here as its a busy time of year and not everyone logs on 24/7 like me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to all x

Ok, bumping up to try and organise things, is everyone up for this?????

17th fine for me. Just tell me where and I'll start looking for a hotel for the sat and possibly fri night
Will be a way until 6 Jan but I'm a definate
Irene xx

Not sure if anywhere has been suggested yet... but thought i'd suggest to meet up at one of the bars at the Electric Press Building at Millennium Square?? Mainly coz theres lots of cool bars there, its nice and central and easy for people to be directed to??

Hi everyone:D

I'd love to come only not sure if I'll have had my op or not anyway will keep looking at this thread and if possible attend the first yorkie meet;)

Irene it will be great to see you so sorry I missed you when I was in Newcastle...I can't make this Toon meet as my mum has flitted off to Turkey for a month.....hopefully at next one al be on my way to being a slim mini :)

Love to all

Zoe x

Back