Your goals? Add gender, height and goal weight..

GalwayMum

Gurgly tummy!
Just wondering about people's goal weights...

Here are my details:

Height: 5'6"
Goal weight: 10st 3lbs (though I'm thinking of changing to 9st 7lbs)

Yours?

Height: 5'6"
Goal weight: 10st 3lbs (though I'm thinking of changing to 9st 7lbs)

Ditto I'm the same weight height and gender and I would like to be 9stone7 :) but i'd take 10stone something... currently I am 17stone6 started at 19stone 4.5

Ditto I'm the same weight height and gender and I would like to be 9stone7 :) but i'd take 10stone something... currently I am 17stone6 started at 19stone 4.5

You've lost almost 2 stone. That's incredible!

I like the sound of 'under 10st'... my diary has a pic of me at 10st 3 and i can still see room for improvement! I might never be happy but the 10st mark is a line in the sand I guess. Like, when I'm at goal and weighing in, if I go over it, I know I need to cop myself on.

When I gained it all back, I just stopped weighing myself! This time, I know better.

gender - female
height - 5ft 2
goal weight - 9 stone bmi 23

Height: 5'4
Goal weight:Was 8 1/2 stone but is now 8 stone - BMI 19 something.

Nearly there now - I can't believe it! :D

Female
5"7
10st 6lb goal weight

Height: 5'3"
Ideal weight: 8st 7lbs
Goal: 10st for now but know I could get to 9st (Id look ridiculous at 8st 7lbs)

Female - 5ft
Goal - 9st - BMI 25
Start weight 12st 12lb
Current weight 10st

Height: 5ft 5
Goal weight: 11st to start off with then I will set another goal to suit. Probably just keep going until I feel comfortable :)

I'm 5'4'', female.
My first goal is to get to 11 stone before christmas, then aim for 10 stone in the new year.

goal at the moment is 10 stone.
i,m 5 ft 2 so really want to get to 9 ish but i,m currently 20 stone 11 lbs as last weigh in so i,m so far from the dream its depressing.
however, i,m on my way!!!

Hi ladies :)
I'm female
5'6
Current (and starting weight) 14 stone 7

My first goal is to be under 13 stone, cos I haven't been under 13 stone since I was 13 years old!!
I'm now 28, so for 15 years I've been trying to lose weight!! Think this diet is finally going to get me there :) xxx

Female
5ft3in
Starting Weight - 17st 1lb (239lbs)
Weight now - 17st 1lb (239lbs) - still in week one
Goal weight - 9st 13lb (139lbs)

Height: 5'11"
Goal weight: 11st 7lbs (BMI 22.5) although that may change. My CDC reckons between 12st and 13st - I'll see when I get there.

Height: 5'3"
Ideal weight: 8st 7lbs
Goal: 10st for now but know I could get to 9st (Id look ridiculous at 8st 7lbs)

I'd probably look ridiculous at 9st 7lbs but I'm willing to take that chance! :)

Height: 6'2"
Goal weight: 13st 7lbs

Wow! You've done incredibly well. I'm so impressed (and jealous!:D)

You're amazing!

goal at the moment is 10 stone.
i,m 5 ft 2 so really want to get to 9 ish but i,m currently 20 stone 11 lbs as last weigh in so i,m so far from the dream its depressing.
however, i,m on my way!!!

I feel that way myself sometimes and it seems I've been in the 13stones for AAAaaages and I thought for sure I'd be out of them this week but it's not to be, sadly!

Let's just think how great it is the number is not climbing higher and higher!

Hi ladies :)
I'm female
5'6
Current (and starting weight) 14 stone 7

My first goal is to be under 13 stone, cos I haven't been under 13 stone since I was 13 years old!!
I'm now 28, so for 15 years I've been trying to lose weight!! Think this diet is finally going to get me there :) xxx

Same weight/same height but I'm 41! I was 14st 6lbs on Oct 20 and now, on Nov 14 (less than a month) I'm 18lbs down to 13st 2.3lbs so it can be done!
Stick with it and don't give up or give in to the urge to eat (unless you're on an eating plan that is!)...

You can do this!

Back