YOUR WEIGHT 5 WEEKS TODAY WOULDNT IT BE GREAT TO SEE?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by i'lldoit, 20 November 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi
    Ive been thinking whilst reading peoples threads wouldnt it be lovely to be able to see into the future and look at our trackers 5 weeks today??????????????CHRISTMAS DAY !!

I would love mine to say 3st 5bs lost so id be in the 10's :D
    (1st 3lbs to go)

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR TO SAY RELISTICALLY ????

XXC

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'd like to have another 14lbs lost...I do think its achievable at around 3lbsish per week....and would put me in the 12's....soooooo nice!!

4. MARTINE

MARTINE Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi

I would love mine to say 3 stone 7lbs off which would mean 20 lbs. This would put me halfway!!

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

WE CAN DO THIS CANT WE...................

JUST KEEP GOING GUYS :D

XXC

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    of course we can!! If I manage to lose another 14lbs it will take me around halfway to my target....I would love that!! I have ticked off one of my initial goals already to lose 2 stone from start of CD til Christmas) and would be able to tick off another 2 (to lose 3 stone by jan & fit into size 14....nearly at the 14 already!!) That would be fantastic nd I cant wait to see the reaction of my family if I manage it!!

7. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

You have fab goals well done you,your doing so fab,I went out satd night and wore a 14 top 12 skirt (big busoms lol) I was chuffed as I started at a nearly size 20 top and very tight 16 bottom.......7 weeks ago :D I cant get into lots of 12s but some I can,so by christmas another 15lbs down I will be in the 12 jeans :D
    Your family will be so amazed just keep that thought in your head.......if we think 5 weeks seems along time away we have to remember 5 weeks ago it was JUST the 16th of October :eek: wow that near !!!!
    XXC

8. Avril

Avril Avril

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just 20 lbs, back down to 11 1/2 stone. Looked lovely at that weight last time!
    Avril
    X

9. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    What a great idea for a thread...almosy christmas challengey!:eek:

Well I'm 11st 5lb, so at 3lb a week (with a couple of planned eats inbetween) that should make me 10st 4lb...that would be truly luscious and I would be prob in a size 12 all round....wah hay!;)

Good luck all and eyes on the prize eh?:D

10. Avril

Avril Avril

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry, just re-read my reply.
    I'm not really vain, that's what everyone else said, I thought I still looked VERY fat! Having said that, if I do manage to get back down to 11 1/2 Stones before Christmas, I shall be very, very happy!
    Avril
    X

11. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW

Thanks hun!! I bet you looked fab in your new outfit!! 5 weeks ago I couldnt have imagined having lost 29 lbs in total....or buying my yummy size 12 coat that I have half a chance of fitting into for Christmas!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.