Zoe's EE Weight Loss Diary!

hi zoe i like the fact that u can have 2 alpen light bars but find they r a bit dry and give me awful wind hee hee hope i don't get same from the fibre plus ones :eek: take a look at my diary when u have time i think it helps to read the other diaries it gives u some meal ideas, i spend hours on here but then i have the time at the moment but in a couple of weeks will be looking after one of my grandaughters shes 9 months her mums going back to work so i won't get on it quite as much then :( will have to catch up in the evenings have a good afternoon/evening xx

ive got a 10month old and 3year old so busy busy aswell! Will do!
Food Diary for today:

B - x2 weetabix (heb) & milk (hea)
D - 1 wholemeal bread (4syns) fried egg & butter (1.5syns), grapes,
L - x2 fish fingers (4syns), veg & new potatoes, light salad cream (1.5syns)
Total: 11syns

Whhops instead of dinner I had like 5 chicken nuggets from maccys in town as ive been so busy and out all day! hoping il burn it off! weigh in tomorrow though so figners crossed ive lost something!! i put on 7lb over christmas so if i lost that id be so chuffed! x

Tut Tut!! hehe i'm sure it'll be fine hun!! :D Good Luck with your WI... make sure you let me know hwo you get on!! xxx

Hello on wk 1 of slimming world. Feel okay dinner wise but really craving sweet stuff. Any advice? X
Emily

zoemee20 said:
Im gonna start writing my food diary on here also so I can track what ive had to eat! So 4th weigh in today - lost 3lb so now exactly 14lbs gone!

06/12/10
HEA - 28g Cheese
HEB - Alpen Light Bars
Breakfast
2 alpen bars
Lunch - Chicken Super Noodles 3.5syns
Tea - Cajun chicken with stuffed cheese & SW chips (seasoning 0.5syn)
Snacks - Toffee muller light yougart, Hot Chocolate 3syns
Total Syns -7 syns

What is hea?

hi zoe good luck with ur weigh in i get weighed tomorrow too xx

hi em82 hea is a healthy extra a. regarding sweet stuff i used to have curly wurly or crunchie but lately i've been having a kelloggs fibre plus bar i have it as a healthy extra b find it cures my sweet tooth (or it could be synned) good luck to you x

well the 7lb i put on over christmas....... has now gone!! ive lost 7lb! and back to 10st 10lb!! soooooooooo happy! :D the extra exercise has definatly helped!!!

Emily - hea means Healthy Extra A... Just a short way of putting it hun!!
And try treating yourself to like hot chocolate or something whichi s only 2 syns to take your sugar craving away xxx

Well done zoe... should be dead proud of yourself that you lost what you gained over the xmas period!!
Was really looking forward to WI Monday now not so sure!! Fingers crossed as before came down ill was doing ddead well at being 100%!! xxx

Thankyouuu :) Im not going to do a food diary for tomorrow as im out at a pasac party thingy so i havnt got a clue what food im having as its a meal btu its normally meat & potatoes etc (sunday dinner) so no point me writing anything.. will look on yours valerie now :) xx

well yesterday was terrible lol - the party food was awful so ate one potato n a stuffing ball lol... then soon as i came home i had band practice and was outuntill 10oclock.. and becausei was expecting to eat out at lunch i hadnt prepared anything for tea so pizza it was!!! gutted but oh well bk on it again today!! going on wiifit for 2 hours to catch back up!
Food Diary:

B - Muller yogart & Coffee (milk 0.5syn)
L - x2 wholemeal bread (heb), butter (1.5syn), Ham & Coffee (milk 0.5syn)
D - Chicken breasts stuffed with cheese (hea), veg, sw chips, salad cream (1.5syn)
Total: 4syns

guys off work isnt he haha!! and olivias at playgroup in the morning! not all in one go haha just done 50mins this morning.. and gona do another 1hour tonight xx

Ohhh yeah you lucky bugger... See chris dont get home til 5.30/6 and by that time im mid way through getting madam bath'd and ready for bed!! Fingers crossed she wants her 2nd nap today as had to wake her up earlier for her dinner as she went up later than usual xxx

cant you do it in the day? caitlins loves watching me on it lmao. My fitness evolved came this morning for the kinect! i weighed myself this morning and lost like a fraction of a lb.. jus cant seem to get past 10st 10lb atm and im doing loadso f exercise - maybe thats why :/ Anyway food diary for today:

B - weetabix (heb) & milk (hea)
L - scrambled egg & tom sauce (1syn)
S - Grapes
D - spag Bol using ragu (2.5syns)
total: 3.5syns

Well im weighing hevaier today than i wa son weigh in... but tmi i know i haven't been to the loo sicne being ill... being pregnant & all Lol!! Plus i ahd a a huuuuge plate full of spag bol last night...was my "treat night" ish... just meant i had enough to feed 4!! lol, Going to try get some fitness done today! Good Luck on fitness Evolved! Enjoy :D xx

it hurts alottt lol.. im gona do evolved tomorrow night i think isntead of being on kinect playing all day n being knackerd lol.. another 30mins on wiifit done tonight! My weight loss is slowing down now and im getting bored so im going to look for new recipies and things that i can cook and do a food shop! food diary for 2moz:

B - Oatibix (heb) & milk (hea)
L - tuna,sweetcorn,pasta & salad cream (1.5syns)
D - chicken casserole
Total: 1.5syns

Yeah i did the same earlier... got given a recipe book over xmas off Chris's mum so picked a few recipes out of there to give a go but dont want to buy too much in with moving Tuesday...Just stick with it hun and im sure you'll get past it...Remember muscle weighs more than fat so get measuring... so you can see inch loss...and the less you have to loose the harder it will become! But you can do it :D xxx

i feel loads better! my arms feelt hinner etc!!! ive always been jealousof my skinny sister.. and only 4lb till im same weight as her!!! doesnt seem like it! bort size 10 jeans from asda today and they dont quite fit but hopefuly ill get there!!
Food Diary for tomorrow:

B - x2 alpen bars (heb) & Coffee (milk 0.5syn)
L - pasta,tuna,lettice & salad cream (1.5syn)
D - Baked Bean Lasange (cheese hea) & salad
Total: 2syns

Back