¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I'm hitting Sainsburys laters for my fruit & veggies, not looking forward to it!
thought you were getting delivery?
im going to tesco to get party food and i really need to get petrol too but the petrl station is miles away!

Nigella? Nigel slater?

thought you were getting delivery?
im going to tesco to get party food and i really need to get petrol too but the petrl station is miles away!

Nigella? Nigel slater?

Had big delivery on friday but couldn't keep fruit & veggies that long, plus they had no cloves or star anise! Need to fill up too... gogint o drop the kids off at my folks & do the food shop down there.

Either babes sounds good. x

Mornin Linz.

Mornin Jimbob!

Hiya Linz..
happy shopping chuck..good you can drop the kids off at yer folks..makes it easier if nowt else...Me+Ds went into town at 10 and we came back at 11 with me in a fowl mood!! LOL...so weve rang OH to say we will meet him after work tomoz and do ALL the fresh stuff them!! :p xx

Hiya Linz..
happy shopping chuck..good you can drop the kids off at yer folks..makes it easier if nowt else...Me+Ds went into town at 10 and we came back at 11 with me in a fowl mood!! LOL...so weve rang OH to say we will meet him after work tomoz and do ALL the fresh stuff them!! :p xx

I think its going to be nuts but at least I won't have the kids... if I'm not back by 9pm send out a search party!
We're planning to do the fresh veg shop at 9pm tomorrow! Do you think it's a good plan? Lol

Be quieter if nothing else I reckon!

omg therell be nothing left!

Nah they must still be stocking up. x

and all because the shops are shut for 2 days! omg panic!!!!!

Tesco was absolutely rammed at lunchtime, It's ridiculous.

Im going after work to get naughties for tomorrow....

I went to Sainsburys last night at 10:30 and it was stupidly busy. Bleeding idiots!! lol! I only went because i'd forgotten to buy my Ma bread and milk and she's due back of her hols today so needed to drop it off so that she had stuff in to come back to. Peeps in there buying turkeys and all sorts. ha ha!

XXX

Lol im going for pork pies and sossie rolls ..........

Back