¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

I hope you have a lovely first day tomorrow Linz - Good luck x

Thanks Gem. xx

Good luck for tomorrow, Linz.

I am sure you will settle in in no time.

Pam xxx

Thanks Pam... I hope so. x

Hi babes, I bet it'll be an early night for you tonight :) The very best of luck for tomorrow (although you don't need it) have you decided what you're going to wear yet? xxx

Thanks Andrea... yep am sorted clotheswise just been trying loads on asking Paul's advice!

Have a great day tomorrow - i know it will be wonderful:)

Thanks Katie... I'm looking forward to it. x

:vibes:Lots of postive vibes for tomorrow Linz
You'll knock 'em dead:D

Morning Linz, good luck on your first day :)

aww hope you are enjoying yourself my love :) working girl pmsl xxxxxx

aww hope you are enjoying yourself my love :) working girl pmsl xxxxxx

Had great fun... who knew you could have so much fun talking about batteries!;)

Hope you're having a great first day. How many hours is it?

Hey Lisa... finished just before 1 today so I could pick up AJ. x

How many hours, are you always working from an office or can you work from home? Cant wait to hear how you get on.
xx

Today was just under 4 hours tomorrow will be longer as AJ's at school longer tomorrow. Think it'll be mostly office based but I could if needed work from home I guess?

Hi all...

Enjoyed my first day have some fab stuff to get my teeth into, will be looking after City Electrical Factors contracts & trying to get into more of their stores as we currently only deal with 100 out of the 450. Will be promoting Sigg (which I love) & dealing with all of their camping/outdoor equipment (gonna have fun testing stuff in the summer) so all exciting stuff & right up my street!

Now... what do I take in for lunch tomorrow?

A good morning then Linz, make so CB pie and take a chunk in with you

Had great fun... who knew you could have so much fun talking about batteries!;)
LMAO

If you need any contacts at city electrical they are one of my customers/suppliers and can get any info for you :D see im useful for something.

Yes CBP or a nice salad?

dont know I can speak to one of the local reps and ask for you. Im not sure if they have a massive consortium they buy through butim sure they buy branch to branch. will ask tomorrow x

I missed the chance of saying good luck yesterday Linz
So sorry for being late, I hope your first day went well and you've enjoyed it

Evening, Linz

I know I posted this morning but it seems to have got lost in the ether. :(

So pleased your first day went well. The job sounds fantastic.

I was surprised when you mentioned Sigg because I only know them for making aluminium drink bottles out here. I spent a fortune on 4 bottles so that we dont have plastic bottles in the car because of the carcinagenic properties. Must look to see what else they do.

Pam xxx

Sounds like a great day :D
Xxx

Glad you had fun Linz - sounds like you found your niche x

Evening, Linz

I know I posted this morning but it seems to have got lost in the ether. :(

So pleased your first day went well. The job sounds fantastic.

I was surprised when you mentioned Sigg because I only know them for making aluminium drink bottles out here. I spent a fortune on 4 bottles so that we dont have plastic bottles in the car because of the carcinagenic properties. Must look to see what else they do.

Pam xxx

Sounds like a great day :D
Xxx

Glad you had fun Linz - sounds like you found your niche x

Thanks ladies... & excuse me for not replying individually!

Bloomin' knackered this morning, still have a thick head joined by a sore throat, early night beckons me thinks! Working til 3 today then pick up the kids plus a girl I'm going to be looking after back for tea then off to swimming...

I have a confession to make.... I'm keeping 2 lots of brown boots (yes I'm obsessed!) got a fab chunky comfy pair for work & a sexy high heeled pair for play... Hubby told me I had to keep the sexy ones so who am I to argue!!:D

Have a good one... we have beautiful sunshine here althought its a nippy one at the mo. x

Morning Linz, lol @ your hubby :)

Back