¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

nooo omg it looks scary, why oh why???

Hi, I'm reading all the low carb info with great interest... once I've got most of the weight off on CD I'm going to swap over :D xxx

Linz - listening to Adele....thinking of you... x

Morning Linz - loving the piccies - what a long way you have come on your journey x
Thanks Gem... its amazing how real it feels when you see the two pics side by side... Paul didn't recognise my before one he asked who it was!

Morning Linz :)
Morning Jim Jim get the chilli vodkas in! ;)

morning babes :D love you more ;) xxxx
Tis not possible! ;)

Morning all. xx
Morning Chezza!

morning :D cl*tclip ;)
pmsl!
Fantastic new pics, you look wonderful!
Thanks misses.. xxx

Lmfao, VICTORIA! is that what you want me to order for you pmsl
Go on dare you!:p

nooo omg it looks scary, why oh why???
Very very scarey!:eek:

Pmsl. I think the ladies that would want to use it would be a bit scary!
Definately!!

You look stunning Linzi. Youre definitely going to have to get used to wearing dresses more often.
Aww thanks Jo... may have to start shopping for some more, although things seem to be dropping off me quite quickly, got some linen trousers last month that kinda hang off me now!

Omg Linz
You look amazing lady you really do :D
Thanks darlin' its been quite a ride!
Hi, I'm reading all the low carb info with great interest... once I've got most of the weight off on CD I'm going to swap over :D xxx
You mean once you've whooped my ar$e to the finish line you'll come low carb with us! ;)

Hope yes low carb is fab :D
Ain't it grand! ;)

Linz - listening to Adele....thinking of you... x
Always makes me think of you, am getting both albums with my first pay packet!

Afternoon,
So, gorgeous, how are you this week? How are you feeling bout work now? Hope you are ok. xx
Hey beautiful... I'm good this week apart from having too many squatters to evict!! Work is good, feel like I'm getting into my stride & had some really lovely feedback from my MD today which has made me feel like I'm doing the right things... PLUS I brought in £1414 of business today! Finally my calls are paying off!

Off to swimming in a mo... last week I started looking after a special needs girl after school on a Tues, pick her up from school then take her swimming with Jakey... the trial runs we had were fine but this week & last week she's had no hearing aids as they have broken so its been bloomin' hard work as I have a real basic knowledge of Makaton, fingers crossed they get fixed soon!

My little AJ's poorly, she's very very pale, big sad eyes & apparently has just spent all day at school lying down or getting cuddles infact I have just gone in to see them all having dinner & she's sparko!! As much as I love cuddles I hate seeing them this poorly!

aww Poor little AJ :(
wow go you at work! Jeez thats fantastic :D bloomin brilliant Linz hope you are proud of yourself!
aww i could have given you copies of adele or you putting them on your ipod???

hope the little girl gets her hearing aids sorted xxx love you more like i really do :) xxxxx and it is possible!

Linz - you look so pretty
Your goodness shines

Very much Helen ;0)
My new motto is be good, if you cant be good be careful. If you cant be careful, dont get caught. Pmsl

Very much Helen ;0)
My new motto is be good, if you cant be good be careful. If you cant be careful, dont get caught. Pmsl

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back