¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Morning Linz :) It's beautiful here
Stunning here too Jim.

morning again gorgeous x
Boo!

Morning Linz,
Hope today is a nice and sunny one for you.
xxx
Thanks hun. x

Afternoon Linz - hoping you are having the sunshine too xx
Beautiful sunshine!

Oooh it was hard going to work today, not only b'coz I was umming & aaahing if Amalie was well enough to go to school but also coz I wanted to be playing out in the sunshine.... should've got a job that started in the winter! ;)

Got in my car & where it had been sat in the sunshine it said it was 27 degrees :eek: it has got its way up to 18 degrees tho today which is lush, sunshines meant to continue but the temps meant to drop over the weekend.

Hope you've all had good ones so far.... quiet round these parts isn't it!:sigh:

its very quiet at the moment. suppose with the weather getting nicer??? yes supposed to get colder over the weekend. hope this isnt the sign of summer..lovely mon-fri and rubbish at the weekend like last year!

oh cos i havent filled fitness pal in properly. ive had nuts which take me to 30 and wine......which will take me i dont know where ;)
im not being as strict with fitness pal as I was...cos im not sure i can log my food every day for the rest of my life lol x

have you been good today love?
yes im fine. ive got app next friday at 3.
yes seen him said hello (as normal colleagues would) he then had to text me to tell me it was lovely talking to me .P*SS OFF!!! LOL xxx

That Vicky is too skinny

have you been good today love?
yes im fine. ive got app next friday at 3.
yes seen him said hello (as normal colleagues would) he then had to text me to tell me it was lovely talking to me .P*SS OFF!!! LOL xxx
Yes good day for me babes!! Twatty Matty!!;)

That Vicky is too skinny
Ha ha... yes she's dropped waaaay too much weight this week!

Morning Linz, what a lovely weeks weather we've had.

morning beautiful. Foggy here!!!!

Evening Linz :)
Xx

Hurray, the weekends here... hope you have a wonderful one xxx

Back