¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Funny moment I had today when trying on size 12's in the shops... it actually made me feel fatter again, although its a size smaller & a size I had never dreamed of or expected to be able to achieve (never been in 12's before) I wonder if its coz my 14's are so loose that I feel comfortable in them & going back to something thats snug makes me feel like I did at 21 stone!!

I totally get that, Linz - I wear clothes two sizes too big because I hate anything clinging - and I think I will be the same when I get my weight down.

You are so amazing though, I have said it before, you are a real inspiration to me and living proof that it can be done! :worthy::happy096:

FYI see my diary but I'm swapping to SW next week, not been too well lately and think it may be due to some aspects of low carbing. But am staying on the forum :)

:D Clarri, LOL.

Hi Guys

Clarri that made perfect sense!

Suse... its good to switch it up babe, you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Yes I've been working, just home but quick turnaround for a BBQ & tag rugby evening!!

Catch you laters. xx

I luuuurve reading about your busy life, your excellent 9 stones gone and your size 12's!!! :D

(I DON'T like reading that you're beating me in the 19lbs to target race :p) ;)

Hi Linz, hope you had a great BBQ and rugby evening :D

Morning Linz - Last post for a while as I'm on hols from this evening. Enjoy the sunny days x
Awww gonna miss you lovely lady! Have the best time. xxx

I luuuurve reading about your busy life, your excellent 9 stones gone and your size 12's!!! :D

(I DON'T like reading that you're beating me in the 19lbs to target race :p) ;)
Life is good thanks hun... mmmmnnnn me thinks after some Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer & a burger tonight, you'll have plenty of time to catch me up!! ;)

Hiya linz..
Enjoy yer fab sounding evening x
Was lovely thanks hun. x

Hi Linz, hope you had a great BBQ and rugby evening :D
Was lush!!

3 hours of pure quality family time, massive open field, BBQ, tons of boys playing rugby, tons of girls playing girly stuff in the park, lots of parents with a cheap bar in a lovely pavillion.... really reminded me why I loved growing up in that village!

2 crabbies & a burger passed my lips but I was only on 12 carbs & 500 cals before we went out so figuring it won't do too much damage!!

Jakeys got mates sleeping over, they must be knackered but I can still here them & Paul's popped over the road to the pub for a couple as the rugby was all my mates & he drove!

Hope yr all having a lovely start to your weekend... meant to be sunny all of it! x

I love village life everytime I visit my MIL
I always marvel at the way everyone knows each other and pops in and out of each others houses
If you did that in London they'd think you were casing the joint lol

Lol. I must admit it took me about 2yrs to settle into village life but now i wouldnt change it for the world. I dont think i could ever go back to town living again. Nor want to. We like the slower pace of life when we are not at work. lol.

Linzi well done on kicking that pesky half pound and getting to 9 off - a totally amazing loss! I'm completely in awe of you. :D

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend too. We'v been out in the sun for two whole days and boy is it good for you!

Hi Guys

Had a fab weekend.... l had a lovely morning yesterday at the shops, OMG found Oasis & 2 lovely tops. Then we went to the park with the kids & had a lush dinner & some vino.

Today we went to the Bunny hunt with the kids, then sat for a cuppa with some mates while the kids played, came home had a little snooze in the garden then put up Jakeys tent that he got for Christmas, washed the floors & just had a lovely dinner of pork medallions in a red wine & apple sauce was lush!! Now gonna chill with a film & my hubby!

Hope you've had a fab one too. x

Morning linz, it was great here as well, we had a BBQ on Saturday, great time, ate way too much though :D

and what lovely sunshine as well

Morning linz, it was great here as well, we had a BBQ on Saturday, great time, ate way too much though :D

and what lovely sunshine as well
Amazing weather for an April weekend... spoilt us really didn't it, want it to stay now, unfortunately doesn't look likes its going to. x

morning gorgeous x
Hey babe, hope yr having a fab evening. xx

Weekend sounded fab Linz
have a good week ahead xx
Hey Kally.. thanks hunny you too. x

Knackered.com tonight long boring day at work didn't help either!!

Off to bed soonish... will catch up tomorrow evening. xx

Love to you all. x

Back