¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hey Bren... we've been to Grand Designs Live today at the ExCel in London... reminded me of being at Crufts (without you guys & the dogs of course!!)

Am not starting the diet until after next weekend... not much point in doing it before as I would imagine there maybe copious amounts of alcohol drunk!!

It makes a lot of sense reading about it.... you do 5 days of phase 1 (proteins, live yogurt, veggies (everything bar potatoes & mushrooms) & 50g per day of brown rice)... after those 5 days you introduce more carbs (unprocessed such as wholemeal pasta, wholemeal bread, lentils, beans, jacket potato etc) & berries the rule being that you either have a fats meal or a protein meal you just don't mix the 2 so that your body knows if it should be burning fats or carbs! Makes sense really!!

Am going to start dropping down my carbs gently this week in preparation & start trialing some Harcombe ways of eating... am especially looking forward to jacket potatoes & low fat cottage cheese!

Tomorrow is garage sort out day (deep joy) then its back into the swing of things school & workwise again...

Hope yr all having a fab holiday weekend. xx

Very lucky - enjoy it hon xxxxxxxx

Having a reasonable weekend apart from both being lurgified - not stopped me going out though lol

Morning Linz, how's your breakgoing love

Morning Linz, how's your breakgoing love
Oh its been lovely Jim... family time is just so special isn't it! Helped massively by the gorgeous weather although that wind is making it nippy out there this morning! Hows you? x

Morning Linz - have a good day x
Thanks Gem you too. xx

Gonna keep track of my food again.

B: natural yogurt, strawberries, blueberries & a probiotic yogurt drink
L: jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad
D: stir fry beef, brown rice
S: veggies & houmous
W: need to drink plenty today been very lax.

Garage sort out day today wish me luck!!

Morning hun

Oooh your menu sounds lovely, I've been dreaming about yoghurt!

Good luck with the garage clean out - and don't do what I do, bring everything out...and then put it all back in again :)

All good here, still not doing Atkins properly, but am off to Italy next Saturday, am going to enjoy it foodwise, then back to clean and green - and cutting back on tomatoes bigtime, am sure that's where the problems lie :) Start your bets now as to how long that lasts!

Not going to do much today, iron some shirts, browse some boat sites, that's about it :). Enjoy!

Evening Linz, your menu sounds yummy (and leaning towards a certain diet methinks lol) - glad you have had a good weekend too xxx

Hiya Linz :D
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and garage clearout was appropriately clear outable!
Love the sound of your new diet - will watch with interest ;)
Xxxx

Why oh why does it go on so much easier than it comes off - bit of a bugger but you will get it back off hon xxxx

Why oh why does it go on so much easier than it comes off - bit of a bugger but you will get it back off hon xxxx

The eternal question Bren! And it just ain't fair lol x

Afternoon Linz - menu sounds interesting! Wasabi dip - does it set fire to your mange tout lol xx
Oh yes baby.... hot steaming taste buds now!
Hi sweetheart, hope today is ok. What is lurgy?
Lurgy is the flu... just another wierd English expression. How are you doing? Bet you've had a ball with the gawjuss Hope. x

Hiya chuck..
Hope yer ok and today is a great one for ya hun x
Hey babes... so far so good, work done, kids to take swimming in a mo, then its booking up holiday dates this eve. x

Back