¡¡ʎǝuɹnoɾ s,ǝpuolqǝǝzʇıp - same old, same old!

Hope you are having a fab time Linz:D

Good morning Linz - have a lovely day x

That is great news Linz and a great reward for all hour patience. 164 a special number.

Hope that th eparty goes really well and everyone gets to have a good time whatever their age.

M
Awww lovely to see you M, thank for stopping by. Party was great thanks although it went in a flash!
Well done on 165!!!... you've done really well!:):)
Thanks honey. xx

Yay, have a wonderful weekend. xx
Hey Miss, hope yr taking it easy. x

Hiya slinzzzzzzz
Have a super dooper w/end babes :)
Thanks Fuzzilish. x

Partaaay! Hope you're having a fab time. If you're having the same weather as us it's perfect for a kiddies party, dry, bright, warm but not hot. Nothing worse than emotional kids because they've over heated! Xx
You were right Lisa it was just perfect thanks.... couldn't have wished for it to be any better!

Is today the day you wear your lovely new Vicky dress?

Hope the party goes brilliantly and the screaming of many children doesn't get too much :D
No didn't wear that yesterday, wore it for the party instead but I did wear a dress yesterday as well... there's not stopping me!

Hope you are having a fab time Linz:D
Thanks Katie, we had a lovely day thanks. x

Good morning Linz - have a lovely day x
Thanks Gem, its been lovely so far even if a very excited birthday girl woke us up at 0530!

Morning all, quick visit as we're just heading out. Thanks you for all yr lovely messages, party was just perfect yesterday, the weather, the kids, the food, everything just went swimmingly!! Infact the whole party was one big swim!!

We had a lovely chilled out afternoon with a few mates, dvd last nigt with the kids so just a fab time! Amalie was completely swamped with fabulous gifts!

Today was an early start with a little girl coming thru at 0530 announcing that she is now 4 years old! All presents were unwrapped by 0700... we've asked her what she'd like to do today & she wants to go the animal rescue centre to see all the animals & help feed them then we'll stop for lunch enroute home & think a possible chill out afternoon, with new dvd's to watch & presents to lay with will be in order!

Feel absolutely shattered but chilled & my house has become very pink overnight!!

Have a lovely sunday everyone, will catch up laters. x

Eeek!! 5.30 on a Sunday when you don't necessarily have to get up - still I expect she was really excited x

Oh bless her, she's obviously so excited to be growing up!

Enjoy the animal shelter - and hope you get that relaxing time this afternoon :D

A demonic post from me too - Happy Monday x

Morning Linz, sounds like a lovely weekend

Eeek!! 5.30 on a Sunday when you don't necessarily have to get up - still I expect she was really excited x
She was uber excited!

Oh bless her, she's obviously so excited to be growing up!

Enjoy the animal shelter - and hope you get that relaxing time this afternoon :D
Thanks hun was a lovely afternoon!

Bless! It's lovely seeing their little faces so excited though :)
Yes it was fab... all day long she had the biggest smile on her face!

A demonic post from me too - Happy Monday x
My page only says 500... wierd??

Morning Linz, sounds like a lovely weekend
Morning Jim Jim. x

Sounds like a perfect weekend :D
Was lush thanks Lisa.... knackering tho!
Ooh page 666....have a lovely day gawguss one x
Why haven't I got that page number then?? I'm only on 500!

Hi hun

How's your day so far? xxx

Having a sneaky log in from work... must get back to it tho really although its absolutelu melting in here today!!

Yes it's page 666 I can see as well

Back