§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

W O W........... you two have done so well. I keep asking my husband to take some pics of me but what with one thing and another we haven't taken any yet. I know I'm losing inches though as I'm wearing clothes that I couldn't get into a month ago. What a great feeling that is eh???? Luckily my knickers aren't falling down yet, altho I think they are just happy not to be stretched to full capacity!!

AutumnSky..... I'm sorry that your CD journey is coming to an end but you have had a great kick start to a healthier you. Well done. I'm sure you'll be able to continue losing weight at a more sensible rate and no doubt you'll soon be on here letting us know that you're gonna be a mummy. Good luck and keep us posted!!!!

I'm still sticking to this 100% this week.... altho I can't wait to eat real food on Monday!!! We're off to an Argentinian steak house so I'll just have to eat sensibly.

Roll on Monday........I can't wait to get weighed!!

My goodness ladies your shrinking it's working well and its great to see you both. I will post some soon but just remember I dont have as much as you guys to loose so ignore what I look like.
Autumn Sky Im feeling sad that your not going to be joining us but happy that your on the road to baby making. Dont worry every thing will work good for you in the end take care x x x

Has anyone done this??? Are we gonna???? If we are, howmuch has everyone lost this week?? I lost a measly 2lbs!! How many of us are there?? I thin there's only 4 of us now.... is that right?? If there are only the 4 of us, is that too few to be a team??

Mine's a bit messed up because I ran out of stuff so had to eat but luckily stayed the same. Weigh day is now tuesday x

Hey Diddums....... you've done so well no wonder your body is hanging onto all it can.... there'll be nothing left of you soon!!! Stay focused and I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week. Remember a 2lb loss is still a loss!!

Its only natural to be peed off. I have been finding it hard going after only losing 5lbs over the last two weeks..... told my husband, only yesterday, that I could lose that amount on WW and if things don't speed up a bit I'm outta here.... after all, the only reason we put ourselves through this is because we should be losing more than we could on any other diet!! So I understand exactly how you are feeling. Hang in there.... you'll be fine next week xx

Feeling the same Bonzo and Diddums thats what I feel too. Lost 2lb every week on WW and was eating, so it's difficult not eating and losing very little. Iv'e weighed myself this morning and I'm 12st 1lb down from 14st 9lb this time last year. I want to get to around 11st 7lb which is great for my height as I'm 5"9. I know I should feel happy but I wish the last little bit would come off quickly I'm dying for some chicken and cottage cheese (lol) never thought I would say that. I just want to chew x x x

Ladies hang in there!!! Don't have time for a proper post but just wanted to say PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP! It will all be worth it in the end, you can't lose this much consistently on WW and it's not worth it going from one diet to another....

Well........ today was weigh day and........ I lost 5 LBS!!!!! Thank goodness. This week I managed to stick to SS 100% and I've changed my weigh in day from Tuesday to Monday so that was really a 6 day loss. So in 5 weeks I have loss 28 lbs..... can't be bad eh!!

Tonight we are going out for dinner to celebrate my sons birthday. It'll be my first meal since Jan 5th and I can't wait. We are off to an Argentinian steak restaurant where you, unfortunately, can eat as much as you want!!! I'm planning on sticking to the protein and salad and I'm sure that will be ok.

I'm really looking forward to sitting at a table with my family and joining in a conversation with them whilst eating a meal more than I'm actually looking forward to the food. That is something I've really missed on this diet. As a family we have always eaten our evening meals together but since being on CD I haven't felt able to join them at the table.

So come on girls.... we can do this!!!!!

Have a great time Bonzo and enjoy yourself and your family time.
MissAma whats happened to you where have you gone?
Its my weigh day tomorrow I'm hoping to get into the 11st bracket but we will have to wait and see x

Went out for our meal and it was so nice to sit around the table and join in with all the eating. Ummmmmm....... the eating. Well, I ate too much. It was a Brazilian restaurant not Argentinian (Doh!!) and there was a salad bar, the likes of which I've never seen before. After finishing the salad men walked around the restaurant with spears full of meats of all descriptions and you had a disc on the table which you turned to green if you wanted food and to red if you needed to rest a while. It would have been Atkins heaven!!!!

I ate far too much.... altho actually not that much..... maybe my stomach has shrunk lol!!! I ate far less that my 7 year old but still felt very uncomfortable. I came home and went straight to bed!!! I've also had a bit of an upset stomach today.... guess its revolting against the copious amounts of meat it had to deal with!! It was actually a really horrible feeling to feel full and I can't wait to get back onto the shakes today........ it was also really odd using cutlery!!

I'm hoping I haven't done too much damage and and committing to another week of SS..... so here goes.........

Hiya Diddums

Have just read your blog from start to finish....... tried to leave a comment there but couldn't!!! You are doing so well, by the summer you really will be half the woman you used to be!!!

How is Andrew?? Hope he's on the road to recovery and will soon be home. Is your mum still on CD?? How is she doing??

Stay focused and ...........stay away from Burger King!!!! xx

Lol, i am staying away from burger king lol. Andrew's doing well. I picked him up this afternoon. He's not in too much pain but he has two drainage tubes which make it difficult to move as it moves the needles to the drainage tubes. They should be getting removed tomorrow so he should be more comfortable tomrrow.

Yes my mums still on Cd but i think she's doing the 810 plan atm because shes going to australia on Monday and will be taking 18day gap. then be starting SS when shes back.

Back