§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

hi Diddums, I dont know Iv drank coke zero, thats the only thing I have changed. You have done so well though. I don't think I'm going to be doing it for much longer because I am feeling about right for my height. I can fit in a size 12 and thats down from a 16/18 and I feel great so adding a meal this week to see how I go. Keep up the good work.

O.....M....G You must be soooo pleased. Well done you!!! I can't believe you are in a size 12 already - well done. Thats the thing with putting down a goal weight. You really don't know what your weight should be until you get there. I for one would rather be slightly heavier but not have to roll my skin up and tuck it into my jeans!!!!!

Good luck adding a meal. Hope you have another great week. I'm off to buy a crate of coke zero!!!!!

Oh dear is this thread quiet... from my part it's darn near impossible to get on here as much as I wish I could. You ladies do me proud though!

110.4 in kg which is exactly 2 kg lost meaning 4.4 lbs.

Not bad at all but it is a matter of perspective.

I found I go through phases. Objectively is not that much, however, if I look at the goals I have I feel better as I managed January's goal and then even before the time for VD's goal I am nearly finishing goal 3.

If I am under 110 tomorrow (and have essentially achieved goal 3 14 days early!) -on my scale and the wii- I will allow myself the first two liters of awsome water flavour! WOOHOO! - I will then monitor my ketostix -which are dark brown mind you- to make sure that doesn't upset it.

If all goes well I will add a second flavour next week and essentially drink all of my 3 or 4 liters with flavours! The luxury LOL

I will also continue doing the 10-15 minutes of Yoga on the wii and keep an eye on the weight loss.

Fingers crossed for a better loss next week!

Well done MissAma a 2kg loss is definitely not to be sniffed at!!!!

We are pretty quiet on here but then there aren't that many of us left!!!!

I have been good this week altho am finding it hard to have my 3 shakes a day.... I know I will end up bald and my metabolism will be shot to pieces. Must try harder!!

How much exercise are you doing?? I have yet to do any bar the usual running around after 3 kids. I really should start to do some even if it just helps to tone me up a bit. Have been a member of the local gym for a year now....... maybe I should actually get my arse in there and start doing some weights. Hubby said he'd come in there with me and see what I need to do...... am a bit of a chicken where gyms are concerned. There's a pool there with water aerobics every morning so I might go and watch the ladies next week and see what they do..... and if they are all a size zero!!!!

Enjoy your flavoured water.........

Lol Bonzo get yourself down there and join in nobody takes any notice of you because there too intrested in themselves. Glad your still about MissAma and sticking to it.

HEllo girlies, i have just been weighed and i lost 6lbs this week :) Miss Ama, i have set myself an average weight loss of 2kg per week, and its averaging out at that. Thats an amazing amount to lose!

My week has been really good, and i have a small amount of roast lamb on valentines day :)

I feel rubbish iv added a meal and feel so bloated and out of sorts. Its scared me slightly as I dont wont to get a fear of food. Seeing my cdc on tuesday and gonna go back on the shakes as my scales are saying iv put on four pounds, but iv not been to the loo all week. Whats happening to me ????

Well done Diddums.......another 6lbs..... how are you doing it!!!!! I'm worried about my weigh in after pigging out on Monday but we'll just have to see how that goes. Have booked to head down to Florida in March for a week as the kids have a week off. Have a house there so will be taking my shakes with me altho will prob eat something at night..... Am gonna try and loose as much as I can before we head down there. Have 5 weeks to go so I guess I could lose a significant amount by then.

Sorry to hear about your week TryingSoHard. Don't think I'm really in much of a position to offer you advice though. What have you been eating for your aam?? Maybe its just your body correcting itself after your spectacular loss last week.

Hope you have a better week this week xx

Well done Diddums.......another 6lbs..... how are you doing it!!!!! I'm worried about my weigh in after pigging out on Monday but we'll just have to see how that goes. Have booked to head down to Florida in March for a week as the kids have a week off. Have a house there so will be taking my shakes with me altho will prob eat something at night..... Am gonna try and loose as much as I can before we head down there. Have 5 weeks to go so I guess I could lose a significant amount by then.

Sorry to hear about your week TryingSoHard. Don't think I'm really in much of a position to offer you advice though. What have you been eating for your aam?? Maybe its just your body correcting itself after your spectacular loss last week.

Hope you have a better week this week xx

Well there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that I only lost 2lbs this week....... again another bad week weight wise, altho hardly surprising I suppose considering I ate a small cow at the Brazilian Steakhouse last week!!!!! The good news is that I've now lost 30lbs which is great. We head down to Florida for Spring break in 5 weeks so I'm really determined to lose as much as I can before then. If I could just lose 4lbs a week until we go I'd hit the magic 50lbs mark which would be fab. I guess if you discount my first weeks loss then I'm losing an average of 3.6lbs (1.6kg) a week. I guess thats better than I'd lose on a conventional diet altho sometimes I think I should be losing it faster than I actually am.

It is great tho to be able to fit into clothes I haven't worn for ages..... some for years and others I can't actually remember the last time I was able to wear them....... tells me I hang onto things for far too long!!! I did put on a skirt yesterday that I know I haven't been able to wear since my 7 year old was about 6 months old so that was a nice feeling.

Did anyone do anything special for Valentines Day?? We stayed home and watched movies which was nice...... my fav place to be home with hubby and the kids!! As they get older.... I have 2 12 year olds..... I know our Saturday eves where we're all at home are numbered which makes them even more special. My husband bought me a pair of Levi jeans for Valentines Day. Not that I can wear them at the mo..... they are an 18..... but something for me to aim for. At the mo I can't even get them all the way over my ar@e, so there's still a way to go.... but they look lovely and I can't wait to slip into them in the coming months.

Well another week..... hopefully 4 more lbs lost. Thats the plan anyway and I'm determined to stick to it.

Have a great week everyone xx

Not really sure if any of you are around any more....... all's been quiet on the team 20 front this week!!!

I lost 3lbs this week. Not that great but not too bad either. Was hoping to be losing more each week but at least its going down not up eh??

We go to Florida in just less than 4 weeks and ideally I'd like to lose 16 lbs before then, taking me down to 234lbs..... or 106kg...... or 16st 10lbs..... a weight I haven't been for longer than I care to remember.

I have to admit that I have been picking a bit. Not much but anything is too much. I've had the odd piece of ham or salami and because of that I've then skipped some of my shakes...... very naughty I know and probably dangerous to boot. I've also been finding it hard to keep up my water intake.

I therefore hereby pledge (to myself) that for the next 24 days I will stick religiously to my 3 shakes a day and a minimum of 2.5 l of water. In the scheme of things 24 days isn't long and should be very achievable. I really need to do it because I am planning on adding a meal when we are away and I guess I'm scared that if I don't lose what I want to before I go then I may sabotage my efforts when I'm away...... altho saying that my hubby and kids probably wouldn't let me!!!!!

Would love to hear how you are all doing so post if you have a chance

Good luck this week xx

Sorry girlies i have been so stressed at work, i know its not really much of an excuse so im very sorry.

I havent had a weigh in this week as my CDC is away so i will be getting weighed on Sunday. I have been monitoring my weight and i think i have lost 4lbs this week. I'm really happy with this and would like to maintain 4lb loss a week for another month or so. Not sure how realistic this is.
How many of us are left?

Bonzo, i have also did a bit of picking last week, and have also pledged to myself, and now to you lovlies that i will 100% until my add a meal week (22nd March) which is in 4 weeks time. And i would love to lose at least 6kg by then, taking me to about 91kg, which will be sooo cool lol, about a size 16, and i'll have a grin so big you can't see my face lol.

Last edited:
Hey girls!!!!

So just the three of us left then?

I was off the radar for a while because sadly I had a miscarriage and while I was preggo -1/2 weeks, not much- I was considering dropping it- It's all gone now and I am glad in a way that I stuck to SoleSource since it was so very improbable this one would stick as the other ones have not.

We have decided we will no longer try naturally but wait for our IVF round. We have also taken another big decision... we're moving the "someday wedding" to late August/early September! So I'll be a bride soon hence I HAVE to get skinny. I'm nearly half way there so maybe it's doable afterall. -I'll also be changing goals soon so that they are more accurate. I can't believe in a month I'll be under 100! Haven't been that since high school! My pelvic bone is showing, my boobies are saggy as heck and my arse is a strange shape but what the hell, it's a work in progress and it's exciting to see the end result!

The mister is annoyingly on target in a week at most but heck it's good, he looks yummy!

Bonzo, do you want me to email you and scream at you about the water every day?

And both of you! Why have you been picking?!?! I know it's tough but it's so much more fun when there's zero guilt... I can scream at both of you if you want :D

MissAma, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Sending you hugs xx

Ooo wedding! How exciting (or is that just me?). I have my friends wedding is July and i can't wait to dress up!

MissAma, i finally got under 100kg and by gosh it feels amazing. My clothes are falling off me! Which i'm happy about buts its tinged with sadness that i can't wear my favourite clothes without looking a bit funny lol and they're swimming on me lol. Going to go to primark this weekend and maybe get a pair of tight jeans :) in a size 18 oooo!

Sorry MissAma, i did a few days switching to SS+ but all hell broke loose with my emotions and i had two mouthfuls of pasta. I'm all good now and sticking to it 100% :) but having a SS+ day on friday. Feel free to shout at me every now and then tho!

Hope you both have a good weekend. MissAma, go out and treat urself! Have a lush bath, or get your hair done, or some retail therepy. Loom after yourself and the mister xx

MissAma....... so sorry to hear about your miscarriage...... but pleased that you are still on course for the IVF....... and that you will soon be MrsAma!!!!!! How exciting. Wow you really have a goal date now don't you??

Well I have been 100% so far this week and thats the way its gonna stay. You will be so pleased with me - I had 6 pints of water yesterday which is about 2.5l.

We are in Florida for the last week of March but I will be taking my shakes and my bullet to mix them in. I'll be having a meal in the eve but will be very sensible. I soooo wanna be under 100kg's - only 13 or so to go. Realistically I suppose I could be there in 7 weeks...... which is mid April.

Diddums..... you are doing so well too..... wish I'd lost 19kg already.... think I have lost 15kg's so not too bad I guess.... more than I've ever lost before!!

So girls..... we "Three Musketeers" had better keep up the good work. Have a great weekend!!

Hey girls I'm here too. Laptop broke so its been in for repair just got it back about an hour ago. So sorry to hear your news MissAma be strong. Great about the wedding though think how good you will look on the big day. And you two hope everything is going well with you guys.
Iv been eating two meals and one shake and have stayed the same. Iv decided I want to go a little lower so back on ss tomorrow its gonna hurt me but it makes me stronger I suppose, Glad Im back in contact felt like an outcast not being on line and I only speak to you guys. Did try to find someone to let me on but nothing, never mind im here and focused take care x

Back