§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

Hi Trying So Hard...... welcome back. So how come you decided to try and get a bit lower? Is your ticker right - are you trying to lose another 20lbs?? Hope you slip back in to SS quickly and painlessly!!!

I had another great day yesterday. I had 7 pints of water and my 3 shakes and NO picking!!! I am so pleased to be back in the zone. I had a couple of weeks where I just kept picking so its good to be doing it 100% again..... I have to stick to this..... you lot are putting my weight loss to shame!!!

Do you realise that between the 4 of us we have lost a total of 62.5kg's or 137lbs or 9st 11 lbs!!!!! Thats another person!!! How fab is that. In 7 weeks we have lost a whole, regular sized person......
W O W!!!!!!

I am off to the movies... on my own... later this morning to see Confessions of a Shopaholic.... if I can get there - we had about 2ft of snow yesterday!!!! Anyway I haven't really had much water today as I don't want to keep having to run to the loo!! Its ok if you are there with someone else as you can ask them if you've missed anything when you get back but when you're on you're own you can't afford to spend half of the movie in the loo!!!!

Nothing much planned for the weekend. The kids have snowboarding tomorrow and we'll probably go swimming on Sunday......my first trip to the pool since joining over a year ago!!!! Apart from that all I have to do is help my daughter with her science fair project........

Have a great weekend girls xx

Hi Bonzo not sure what I want to loose but not 20lb, like i said before its a number till your getting there but you dont know what you look like till you reach it. I think I would be way too thin probly just another 10lb to give me a bit of room to play with. I have managed to maintain but have been so good. Would like to have a bit of grace. Cant believe we have dropped a person between us wait until we have dropped a family lol x x x

Wow Bonzo thats a really impressive way at looking at our weight loss!! We've lost more than my sister weighs lol and she's 19.

I do however have a small confession to make. I took friday and saturday off and had food. So i had one CD meal a day, then lunch and dinner was 3-4 celery sticks with cheese or sour cream and chive dip. Was really nice to be able to eat something.

I do however, feel slightly disturbed - not sure if thats the right word but i'll try to explain what i mean! That's all i had to eat for each meal (not brekkie) for saturday and friday evening (no picking between meals). I feel however, as if i've been pigging out the whole weekend. Now is it because i have indeed been pigging out the whole weekend (been 100% all of sunday), or is it that my brain is readjusting to what is a normal amount of food, and because i have eaten much over the last 8 weeks, the food i ate now seemed alot? I guess i wont know the answer for a while so only time will tell.

What are your thoughts? Hope your weekends went better than mine diet wise (sorry for eating - MissAma feel free to shout at me lol!)

Hey Diddums, it's strange because when I introduced a meal I felt the same. I felt like I had done something bad and scared myself into thinking am I getting a food phobia. I got quite stressed out about it aswell.
As for today I have been picking at raw veg all day long. Its my totm and I feel rubbish and starving gonna try and get back on track tomorro x

I am off to the movies... on my own... later this morning to see Confessions of a Shopaholic.

OMG I loved that book! LOVED IT! Well the whole series but that in particular, have you read them? How did you find the movie?

*shouting* Diddums!!!!!! Why did you eat!?!?!?!

It's okay hon, you can learn and move on, you lost it anyhow but you didn't feel very well did you? Was it your 12th week of break or just because you wanted to try something other?

Hiya MissAma

The movie was good..... very lightweight and an easy one to watch... altho in the movie the main character, Rebecca and her friend Suze, were Americans rather than Brits and it was set in New York rather than London which was odd. But it was worth a watch.

I may as well come clean on the eating front too. Had a really great week until we went out on Saturday. Had been planning on not eating.... but did and then felt so bad I ate again on Sunday. I know..... you don't have to tell me!! I just have to get myself back on this diet cos otherwise I'll never get to target.

I managed to lose 2lbs this week but it should have been more I know. Must do better!!!!!

Love the book too ladies, was gonna watch the film but not too sure.
Been weighed today lost 7lb x x

havent seen the film yet want to tho.

Went climbing today. Thought it would be wise to eat something before that, so had half a tin of tuna. So glad i did as i almost fainted lol. But managed to do 1.5hrs of climbing now i ache lol...was sooooooooooo fun tho!

Hello girls, had a fairly good week. I have been weighing myself on my scales to better understand how my body loses weight. Don't know if its working but this week i have lost 4.4lbs. But official weigh in tomorrow so will let you know. Are we actually submitting weekly weight losses? If so how are we doing them? Anyone want any help?

I'm a lot happier now, my parents are back from Australia, and my mum is back on SS so its quite nice to have her support again, and our competition is alive and kicking again lol

Well done Diddums...... wish I could say I have done as well. I have actually not been dieting all week.. Don't know why. There was nothing that triggered it but I just wanted to eat.... so I did!!!

I have put some weight back on, but only a couple of lbs.... as I said, I ate everything I wanted.

Today I have had my oats so hopefully I'm back on track. Don't think I'm gonna adjust my tracker otherwise I'll just be too depressed so I think I'm just gonna leave it...... the only trouble with that is that I don't expect I'll show a loss next week as I'll just lose what I put on this past week or so!!

The good thing that has come out of this is that I really didn't feel any better for eating. In fact I feel worse. The aches and pains I had before starting CD have started to come back so I'm hoping I remember this, the next time I feel like falling off the wagon!! We are in Florida in a couple of weeks but only for a week so I am planning on having a light meal in the evenings.

On a more positive note I took the kids swimming yesterday and did a few lengths myself so that was good.

Have a great week and I hope I can do the same!!

ps..... don't think we are posting results anymore altho MissAma did them so she'd be the best person to ask

Hey all!! Well done Diddums!

I don't have results, I don't think we're a proper team anymore, we can't really compete just between the three of us, can we?

I'm approaching my one week of break after 12 weeks (I'm on week 10 now) and dreading it. I don't want it to kick start my metabolism into thinking it's a binge moment and after 10 weeks of not ONE solid and no mastication I wonder how I'll handle it. When I come back from the break week I'll be the only one on the sole source as the mister is already at ideal weight... so that's scary as well but I'll have to keep going. The wedding date is the 5th of September and it would be nice to be at ideal weight for it but frankly, it won't much matter if it's a few kilos away, this goal is much bigger than the wedding itself! I just want to be smaller and healthier and maybe even tonner (will take up exercising) by then.

I don't feel that much smaller and I know I have a ways to go (not even half way yet, am I?) but at under 104 kg on the wii this morning I am certainly the smallest I have ever been in my adult life which is pretty darn amazing. These days I look at weight loss tickers on here and try hard to remember what it felt like 52 lbs ago and what I would have given then to be this weight so that I get some perspective! Anyone else feels the same?

Soon I'll be at 39 BMI and I used to think that women who dieted at that BMI were just chubby not bloody morbidly obese like me and envied how they could nearly have IVF at their weight! That ought to put it in perspective :)

Bonzo I had been worried about you that you'll relapse gal! Get back on that horse will ya? C'mon, I'm not losing weight that fast, you can still catch up and we'll once more be at the exact same stats!

Talk to you soon again ladies. Oh and I'll post embarassing 2 months full body shots too for your amusement this weekend.

Well done MissAma! Very envious of 10weeks 100%! The last week has been really good for me, been 100% and last week lost 4.4lbs (2.2kgs)! This week going equally well.

MissAma we are at the same point in our journey! I too have just started my 10th week, so will be adding a meal in 2 weeks. Bit scared, as 2 weeks after my add a meal week, i am going on a conference to liverpool, so will be taking 4 days off for that, buy after that it is 100% all the way!

If i assume an average loss of 1.5kg (3.3lbs) a week i will be at goal in max 16 weeks, its really exciting actually! Under 4 months away and i'll be happy with my weight! Just in time for my friends wedding at the beginning of july.

MissAma, i too will post before and 3 month later photos, and i apolgise now for the nauseating photos lol xx

Well, here goes, i'll post some of my journey photos, starting from day 1 to tonight, with 23kg (50lbs) gone. Let me know what you think?

I'll wait a bit longer before i post even worse ones lol

dressedfront2.jpg

Back