§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

WOW....... well done you two. You are both doing so well. I am firmly back on the old CD. I have managed to lose all I put on last week which is good so its all down from here on now!! I didn't actually take any pics from the beginning but I think I'm gonna get my husband to take some this weekend so I can see how well I do from here.

I have another 14 lbs to lose before my BMI is in the 30's which will be fab. I'm hoping to achieve that by April 7th, my husbands birthday, but with a week in Florida to look forward to next week, I'm not sure if I'll be able to achieve my goal....... but I'll try!!

I still have a whopping 93 lbs to go, which if I lose an average of 3lbs a week, means I still have 31 weeks to go...... pretty daunting. 31 weeks would mean I should be at target on 13 October.... wish I had 14 weeks to go Diddums!!!!! If I managed to lose an average of 4lbs a week that would mean I'd get to target by 18 August. If I mess around and only lose 2 lbs a week I won't be at target until the end of January.... scary eh?? Best I stop messing about and just get the job done.

The kids and I will be spending the summer in Florida but I'm hoping I will be able to stick with the program and lose some serious weight over the holidays. I guess I'll be exercising more. I can swim every day and get plenty of walking in which will be good.

I took the kids swimming last week which was lovely so I'm definItely gonna do that more often. The snow should all be gone in the next few weeks and hopefully spring will have sprung by the time we get back from Florida which will make it easier to get out walking...... very hard to go out walking when its minus stupid outside!!!! Altho that is an excuse really..... you see alot of people here mall walking as its too cold to walk outside. They do laps of the mall...... things you have to do when its so cold outside for 5 months of the year!!

Well, have a great weekend and keep up the good work. gals xx

Im still lurking in the background. Iv not forgotten you guys just a bit unsure of what im doing at the moment. Im at 12 stone and i'm 5feet 9 inches so not sure if its right for me. Diddums you look FANTASTIC well done sweetie keep it up. Your so good MisAmma keep up the good work. Bonzo your doing so well too think how far you have come. Do ineed to loose any more weight let me upload some pictures and show you guys as i think other people dont tell me the truth.

Last edited:
Okay ladies so I am not the best of image manipulators so I can't get them all to be the same size/ratio hence this last one is clearly closer so I'm smaller than it suggests. This was all 2 weeks ago though so I expect I look better now. Even so, I have to say looking at it makes me go "wow dude!" I no longer look without-form and just a mass of flab but more like a woman?

Anyhow, here goes:
2monthsideha3.jpg

my.php

Hehe, the incredible shrinking MissAma! The difference is amazing, and seeing it photos for yourelf makes it look really amazing!

Where have you gone??????? Well done to the incredible shrinking bride!!!!!!!

I'm still here MissAma, its been really quiet tho. Had a really good day yesterday! My supervisors secretary did a double take when she saw me, then told me she thought we had someone else in the lab and i look completely different and so much happier......OH YES!!

Hey guys, mind if I come back??
I'm still not pregnant, and am now on the waiting list for IUI/IVF. However, in order to get treated on the NHS, I need to have a BMI of 30 or under. I tried weight watchers, but I'm too impatient, and only losing 1lb a week isn't enough to keep me motivated. Plus, we're going to Greece in 5 weeks, so I'd like to lose about a stone for then.

I am no longer taking the metformin (just clomid now), so I'm hoping I won't feel sick on the diet like last time.

So yes, can I come back please??

xxxx

P.S. You've all done so well!! MissAma and Diddums; you look fab!!!

hi guys great to here your doing so well. Diddums you go girl great work. Autumn Sky glad your well sorry that your on the waiting list, but you will get there, I still weigh the same but still unsure what i'm up to keep it hope ladies xx xx xx

Back