§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

Hey! Welcome back!!! sole sourcing? how's that going?

Glad to see you hon, many hugs!

It's going ok. DH is doing it with me this time too, so that makes things easier. We both need to have a BMI of 30 or under in order to proceed with IUI/IVF treatment on the NHS. The waiting time for IUI is really short here, so they said they will probably be calling for us in May/June time. Which is great, but also added the pressure to losing the weight fast. I tried Weight Watchers, but got bored of only losing 1lb a week, so here I am.

Going to SS until we go on holiday at the beginning of May, have a week off, and then carry on until our BMI is under 30. Then we're going to try to maintain it, or lose weight another way. I'm sick of Cambridge diet now, but I know it works.

Go you though!! You've done amazingly well - I'm so proud!!

Hi girls, glad your all still going ok, Im still messing around but not gained or lost so I'm happy. x xx

Hello girlies, im still on sole source but struggling. Decided to do two more weeks then stick to a low carb diet on 800 calories a day. Its too difficult sticking to SS when trying to exercise aswell. Unofficially i weigh 85.9kg with BMI 31.5 but not got an offical weigh in for 9 days, so fingers crossed.

How is the diet going Girlies?

Glad to see your doing well MissAma, I'm back on Ss not put anything on but want to goa little lower, its hard second time around. Take care x x

Back