★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hiya,

So glad its the weekend girlies...

Enjoy NKOTB today sarette.. :D

Well dont ya think its weird when you are dreaming about food, lol I get quite obsessed with food while on CD, but if I was on ww or sw & I knew I could eat anything I would..

I really am missing fruit, yogurts & cereal BIG TIME!!!!
I hope my WI is good on monday as I have been so good, only had my 4l of water every day (thats without tea/coffee) Mind you I got weighed this morning and I had stayed the same but... I hadnt been the loo since last sunday.. :confused:

Will catch up with ya on sunday night hopefully, Off to an engagement party tomorrow, dreading being surrounded by food & drink. Arghhhh..
Especially fruit cake, I just love it..

Hugs to all my special girls..

:grouphugg:

Concert is tomorrow night, but thanks ;)

Hope you have a good weekend Kel, catch up on Sunday night :) xxx

enjoy NKOTB Sarette (not my bag but sure it will be a great night!)

keep on glugging all!

Have a great weekend!

Sarah, have a fab time at the O2....I bet they will be fab!

I've got tickets for Take That at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff in June....bought them for my best mate for xmas, got excellent seats too...can't wait. Robbie might even be making an apperance!

Sarah, have a fab time at the O2....I bet they will be fab!

I've got tickets for Take That at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff in June....bought them for my best mate for xmas, got excellent seats too...can't wait. Robbie might even be making an apperance!

I have tickets to see TT in Sunderland, they are my fave band, seen them every yr since they made a comeback, this is 3rd, LOVE THEM .... XX :drool::drool:

Everyone have a fab weekend? :rolleyes:

My Keith has been very poorly this weekend, couldnt eat, couldnt drink, hurt to swallow, going hot & cold, it started as a sore throat on Fri night, it just got worse, He is never ill so I knew it wasnt 'man flu' ..
He slept all day on & off yesterday, had a crap night sleep with him up all night. So cut a long story short, we never got to the Engagement Party & I ended up taking him to the hospital this aftie, He has a bad case of tonsilitus, gave him some anti-biotics and some soluble paracetamol to lower his temperature, if it doesnt get better in a few days it may be a viral infection..
He said the good thing will be he will shift some pounds. :rolleyes:

Anyway WI tomorrow & guess what I feel fat. :cry: I felt slim last night but feel so bloated today dunno why! I have only had 2 packs as well with only 3.5l..
Have decided to only drink a couple of litres on a sunday with a litre weighing 2.2l, wish I thought bout that before I drank more..

That 2l could make a difference, another thing I am worried about is I have only been the 'loo' once ALL WEEK, which isnt like me..

Right I am gonna go to bed anyway & stop worrying about my weigh in as I have been good just cut my water down a bit..

Nite Waterbabes,

Will call in tomorrow..

x

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO..

I LOST 5LB... :D
Got my stone in 3 weeks, only 15lb to go till target.. xx

Well done Kelly!

Got back late last night so posted on my diary but that was it. Am still soooo tired but Saturday night was ace :D

Morning all. I am on Day 23, and I'm not happy :( I only lost 3 measly lb in 8 days. The scales hardly shifted last week at all, and I am now wondering what the point is?? I did better when I kept cheating last year. Grrr. I NEED to lose it faster than this.

AAAAAAARGH.

Hope you all had a good weekend. xx

stick with it Sarah, some weeks the loss just isn't there but it soon catches up, hopefully you'll get a big one next time! Definately not worth cheating... that was my slippery slope last year!

Well done Kelly, you'll be at goal in no time!

I still have a stinking cold and thumping head, eldest off preschool with sore throat and cold, littlest been having a few of his "funny turns" (named to help 4 yo understand) over the weekend so waiting to hear back from hospital to see what we do next (really hoping his meds don't get increased :( )

Not a good start to the week really, know I haven't lost too much this week as not been drinking as I should and not in ketosis due to the amount of Covonia I have had! struggling on nonetheless

lets go babes and keep each other and oursrlves on track

Well done Kelly!

Got back late last night so posted on my diary but that was it. Am still soooo tired but Saturday night was ace :D

Morning all. I am on Day 23, and I'm not happy :( I only lost 3 measly lb in 8 days. The scales hardly shifted last week at all, and I am now wondering what the point is?? I did better when I kept cheating last year. Grrr. I NEED to lose it faster than this.
AAAAAAARGH.
Hope you all had a good weekend. xx

So pleased you enjoyed the concert, I hope they bring a Greatest hits out, Would be Fab..
I can understand how you feel bout only losing 3lb but hey its still a good loss..
How much water are you drinking daily??
You have lost a stone now though, look on the positives..
My advice is to not start cheating as you will be in Ketosis, It could start a binge..
I have to be honest though I have cheated on this diet & still have good losses but I drink loads of water to compensate..
But its only been a yoghurt or an apple..

Chin up girl..:D
We are with ya all the way..

xx

stick with it Sarah, some weeks the loss just isn't there but it soon catches up, hopefully you'll get a big one next time! Definately not worth cheating... that was my slippery slope last year!

Well done Kelly, you'll be at goal in no time!

I still have a stinking cold and thumping head, eldest off preschool with sore throat and cold, littlest been having a few of his "funny turns" (named to help 4 yo understand) over the weekend so waiting to hear back from hospital to see what we do next (really hoping his meds don't get increased :( )

Not a good start to the week really, know I haven't lost too much this week as not been drinking as I should and not in ketosis due to the amount of Covonia I have had! struggling on nonetheless

lets go babes and keep each other and oursrlves on track

Really hope you feeling better very soon hun, There is nothing worse than feeling like poo & are not eating either..
Keep warm & take loads of drugs to help shift it..

xx

Aftynoon all,

hope everyone is doing well, cold still not better but soldiering on nonetheless! Couldn't go and get weighed last night as eldest ill and littlest still at risk of seizures (he was Ok yesterday but had an absence at pre school this morning :( ) so hubby went on his own and lost 15lbs!!!!!!! in one week - that's mad! He is chuffed to bits! I unofficially weighed and lost 5lbs so I'm pleased with that hopefully will get properly into ketosis this week and start feeling vaguely human again!

GO BABES!

Oh wow! Well done to CJ's hubby!!! And to you CJ of course. Hope your kids are better soon xx

I've been to the co-op this morning, just going to make a coffee and have another glass of water. I have some mags to read this afternoon :)

Harry is off nursery as he is all wheezy with his cold bless him, but they phoned this morning and said they couldn't open as they had no power anyway! Weird.

Have a great afternoon babes! Where are the rest of you lurking though?! ;)

xx

Aww Well Done CJ, 5lb is Fab & well done to ya Hubby, Now that is Bloody Brilliant loss,, :eek:

Really hope the bairns are better soon.

Well I am really pi*sed off & hungry today, Pi*sed off with work as I work in Admin & coz a lass is going on Maternity leave on reception they have asked if I will cover it, (I started the job on reception & got moved to admin) My hours are only part-time at the mo, 25 hrs but I really need a full-time job but with this credit crunch thats not gonna happen at the moment.
So the lass who is on maternity her hours are 1.30pm till 6.30pm, I currently work 9am till 2pm. so boss has asked me if I will cover which I dont mind as I love chatting to the customers, love the banter, but I am not prepared to work her hours, I cant stand hanging around waiting to come to work, would be ok if I have my own place but I dont, so boss said do I fancy doing full days then instead, he is not arsed what we organise between us both (morning receptionist) as long as the days are covered, so I thought we alternate a mon tues & wed morning each week so we work a week on week off so to speak, well the morning receptionist is saying I cant work a monday afternoon coz she has a cricket meeting at 6pm & she cant work wed afternoon as that would mean getting up at 8am to take her brother to college to go home then come to work, I dont see the problem.. She just wants it all her way well I am not having it.
I could be a twat & say I sort my avon out on a monday afternoon & pick my bro up from work but I have sacrificed that..
Grrrr she winds me up, I should of belted her when I had the chance at the xmas party. :mad:

Anyway moan over, I am just gonna tell the boss I am not gonna do it I will stay in admin which will piss him off as they cant employ someone else so they wanted to work with the staff they have.

God I am Hungry... lol

WHERE IS EVERYONE LATELY?

Guys
Im an intruder, I know Im not a "Water Babe" but I was nosing around and have just read me old mate Kels' post!
Hey Kels.
Get through tonite chick, and youll fly through the CD!
You notice, youre really pissed with this dog at work, now your hungry - Ive been told that when we get mad, we turn to grub!
DONT DO IT!
Be strong and dont let her get to you that much that affects youre long term goals - she aint worth it!
Bet she stinks!
You can and will get past this, you know you can!
Be good, take care.
Intrusion over.
Dean

Hi Girls, Sorry not been on for a few days but been busy at work and stuff. I have been organising my little girls birthday party, it's her 10th birthday on friday, she is having a glitter party (mini-makeover's) on Sat. Anyway well done to everyone with their weight losses, we had our weigh-ins last night and I lost another 4lbs, so that is 18lbs in 3 weeks. Hubby lost 8lbs so he has now lost 26lbs in 3 weeks. WOW that is a combined weight of 3 stone 2lbs! Two more weeks and then it is our 'add a meal week' to co-inside with Valentines Day. Take care, hope everyone has a great week.

Morning all. It's raining here. No idea what we are up to today. Hubby is going out tonight though so I will have some peace and quiet this evening! I should get an early night really, but depends what's on TV!

Well done Tracey and Hubby. I'm not doing my AAMW until April, after 12 weeks.

S xx

I wasn't going to do my AAMW until after 12 weeks but I want to go out for a meal on my birthday which is 22nd April and thats too long something like 14 weeks and don't want to do two AAMW's together, so I spoke to my CDC and she has advided to do it on Valentines week. I also got some Ketosis sticks last night as I want to make sure the bars and the drink sweetner aren't knocking me out of Ketosis. I tested this morning and it was pink about middle of the scale.....is that correct???

Afternoon, :D

Well How are we all?

Well Done Tracey & to your Hubby, Fab results..

I am doing SS+ until Valentines Day week as me & Keith always go out for a romantic meal, Its the law!! :rolleyes: So looking forward to a nice chicken dish..

Feeling slim today & when I look at myself in the buff I am liking the shape its going, so hopefully with another stone off I will 'like' my body again..

Sarette - what ya gonna do with yourself tonight then hun?

Keith is on the sick all week so I will be going over there playing nurse, (good at that) lol..
Probably watch a film or summit, watching madacascar 2 the other night, I loved it..

xx

WTF.............................

Just went the loo, and loads of water has come out of my bum, Whats going on there,
Now my belly is popping & gurgling like mad!! :cry:

Back