Breakfast

Coco pops 30g 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
1 x Apple 0pp
1x Banana 0pp

Lunch

Stir fry 4pp

Dinner

Spaghetti with fennel, cherry tomatoes and ricotta 9pp ( this was a recipe ofF this site posted by elfy1807)

Snack

ww jaffa roll 2pp
ww caramel wafer bar 2pp

21/28pp

Glad to see you're using Emma's Recipe :) What are the Jaffa Rolls like? Always look at them in Asda! X

Yeah they nice actually, I never used to buy them before either but the caramel ones have an after taste of cigarette smoke to me :confused: weird i know lol x

Yeah they nice actually, I never used to buy them before either but the caramel ones have an after taste of cigarette smoke to me :confused: weird i know lol x

Ewwwww I don't like caramel anyway and that put me right off! Where did u buy the Jaffa ones from? X

Sorry didn't mean to put you off x I got the jaffa rolls from asda

Sorry didn't mean to put you off x I got the jaffa rolls from asda

I'm definitely gonna get some when I shop next :) How's your Tuesday been? X

Yeah not too bad x how about yours? x

lol me too hun I'm trying to sort bits out for my wedding x

Breakfast

2 x wholegrain toast (no butter) 5pp
1 x Tin of tomatoes 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

40g light mozzerella 2pp
peppers 0pp
cherry tomatoes 0pp
spring onion 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
spinach leaves 0pp

Dinner

Fish in parsley sauce 2pp
150g mash 3pp
carrots 0pp
Broccoli 0pp

Snacks
ww jaffa bar 2pp
ww caramel wafer 2pp
babybel light 1pp
apple 0pp

17/28pp

Really struggling to eat my points at the moment...hope that doesn't affect my weigh in? x

lol me too hun I'm trying to sort bits out for my wedding x

Breakfast

2 x wholegrain toast (no butter) 5pp
1 x Tin of tomatoes 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

40g light mozzerella 2pp
peppers 0pp
cherry tomatoes 0pp
spring onion 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
spinach leaves 0pp

Dinner

Fish in parsley sauce 2pp
150g mash 3pp
carrots 0pp
Broccoli 0pp

Snacks
ww jaffa bar 2pp
ww caramel wafer 2pp
babybel light 1pp
apple 0pp

17/28pp

Really struggling to eat my points at the moment...hope that doesn't affect my weigh in? x

Do u like nuts or seeds? They are an ideal way to boost points as they are high in pp but nutritious at the same time x

Hiya, Ooh yeah never thought of that, I love nut will check the pp of them thanks hun x

Hiya, Ooh yeah never thought of that, I love nut will check the pp of them thanks hun x

I think Asda do little bags which work out about 6pp, perfect for portion control, I expect most supermarkets do them. X

Yeah will defo check them out, will be good to stick in my handbag as well for when im on the go x

Yeah will defo check them out, will be good to stick in my handbag as well for when im on the go x

Morning Sweetie, Hope u have a good day. X

Hey hun

Yeah good so far another 1.5 off for me :) quite pleased with that and got my 5% today too...8lb to go till my 10%. How are you? Xx

Hey hun

Yeah good so far another 1.5 off for me :) quite pleased with that and got my 5% today too...8lb to go till my 10%. How are you? Xx

Well Done on your loss Sweetie :) Reaching 5% is fab :) You're gonna smash your 10%! X I'm good thanks Sweetie, just enjoyed my Yummy Scrummy Din Dins! X

Thanks hun, Hoping so really starting to feel better even with the 10lb off! x ooh what did you have still haven't had mine yet, don't know what I fancy? x

Thanks hun, Hoping so really starting to feel better even with the 10lb off! x ooh what did you have still haven't had mine yet, don't know what I fancy? x

I had Veggie Chilli with Melted Cheese and Wedges :) There's a pic on my thread :) x

Hey hun

That sounds really nice x how have you been getting on? I lost 1lb on Thursday not expecting great things as have had family down so went a little crazy! will have to strat doing some exercise and try and work through it that way x

Hope you ok xx

Hey hun

That sounds really nice x how have you been getting on? I lost 1lb on Thursday not expecting great things as have had family down so went a little crazy! will have to strat doing some exercise and try and work through it that way x

Hope you ok xx

Well Done on your 1lb loss Sweetie, I lost 2lb at WI today :) Hit my 1Stone in 9Wks! X

Well done hun thats great! You must be so pleased x 3lb to go till i hit the stone :( getting a little worried as wedding in 13 weeks and cant seem to shift it x really got to step it up! I ate 22 points yesterday will have to update my meals too xxx

Back