♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Well done hun thats great! You must be so pleased x 3lb to go till i hit the stone :( getting a little worried as wedding in 13 weeks and cant seem to shift it x really got to step it up! I ate 22 points yesterday will have to update my meals too xxx

How many pp are u meant to be on Sweetie? I have bigger losses the more I eat! X

Hey hun

I am on 28pp per day but struggling to eat them some days! todays meals

Breakfast
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch
40g feta cheese 3pp
salad 0pp

Dinner
baked to perfection fish olive oil,rosemary and tomato sauce 5pp
roasted veg 0pp
150 new pots 3pp

Snack
ww caramel slice 3pp
ww choc eclair 3pp

21/28 pp

Tuesday 23

B
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
1 banana 0pp

L
40g feta 3pp
1 med egg (boiled) 2pp
peppers 0pp
cherry toms 0pp
cucumber 0pp
spring onion 0pp
spinach leaves 0pp

D
chicken,wedges in tomatoe sauce with basil 6pp

Snacks
WW chicken crisps 2pp

Last edited:
Could you add some Nuts or Seeds to bump up your pp? Weeklies/AP don't have to be used but you should really use al your dailies to follow the plan correctly. X

Hey Hun

Yeah gonna hav to find something to bump it up, Ive not long had my brace fitted (top) and has just started to feel normal and i have to go thursday and have it tightened and the bottom one fitted...so just a little stuck cant exercise properly as I have arthritis (since i was 19) and has become really bad since being off my meds! catch 22 really.

Hope you ok hun xx

Hey Hun

Yeah gonna hav to find something to bump it up, Ive not long had my brace fitted (top) and has just started to feel normal and i have to go thursday and have it tightened and the bottom one fitted...so just a little stuck cant exercise properly as I have arthritis (since i was 19) and has become really bad since being off my meds! catch 22 really.

Hope you ok hun xx

Awwww bless u Sweetie, trying to think of things which are high in pp but also brace friendly! Avocado? Melted Chocolate lol x

mmm love the choc idea! :17729:ate a marshmallow the other day was nice but not a pretty site with the brace!! lmao xxx

mmm love the choc idea! :17729:ate a marshmallow the other day was nice but not a pretty site with the brace!! lmao xxx

U should get Fluff! That's gooey Marshallow spread mmmmmmmm x

oh my god where do i get that? and how many pp? really need to start having a bit more variety, been doing some walking recently and having acupuncture and physio for my back so hopefully can get a bit more active x how are you ? x

oh my god where do i get that? and how many pp? really need to start having a bit more variety, been doing some walking recently and having acupuncture and physio for my back so hopefully can get a bit more active x how are you ? x

I just do walking too :) There's a woman called Leslie Sansone, she does a Walking Workout on You Tube, I just do 1mile as I'm limited on exercise too but it's fab. Fluff is found in the Jams Section in the Supermarket, 16g is 1pp and its fab for a Chocolate Hit! X

Hi here to subscribe, you sound like you are doing great good luck on your journey.

You could up your cereal in the morning to 40g (i always find the 30g portion so small) and maybe use semi skimmed milk instead of skimmed

Hiya

Yeah think i will do that to try and boost my points a bit x you look like you are doing great too! Just noticed you are from Ireland too, I still have relatives there, hoping to get over there soon to have a good look round x

well 2.5lb off for me today! :D so was very pleased with that x

They are from Mullingar hun I haven't had a chance to even visit there! I went to Dublin a few years ago but never made it back since x

well 2.5lb off for me today! :D so was very pleased with that x

They are from Mullingar hun I haven't had a chance to even visit there! I went to Dublin a few years ago but never made it back since x

Well Done Sweetie! Fantastic Loss! X

Thanks hun I am really pleased with it, and it gives me a bit of a boost to carry on x hope you ok hun. you are going away soon aren't you? xx

Thanks hun I am really pleased with it, and it gives me a bit of a boost to carry on x hope you ok hun. you are going away soon aren't you? xx

I go away tomorrow, will WI as normal before I leave tho so I have a benchmark for my holiday! I think a good loss is the best motivation there is, keeps u focused on the prize. X

Hope you have a lovely time hun and get to relax x yep feeling good today so hopefully I can keep it going for the next week. xx

Hope you have a lovely time hun and get to relax x yep feeling good today so hopefully I can keep it going for the next week. xx

That's good news Sweetie, I do love Minimins too, it definitely keeps me focused :) x

Well i had a treat today for losing the 2.5lb, (prob wasn't a good idea) Had 3 sliced of brown soda bread with butter! not sure how many pp it was so just wrote off my 49 weekly.

Back