1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

Argghh!! This is so annoying! I've been reading through loads of threads were people havn't been too strict, and have lost weight on the plan! Why can't it work for me? I was fed up last night so I didn't go to the gym, I had a lazy evening lying up watching the soaps!!
I had some grapes, rasberries and blackberries as snacks, then I made a tea of scrambled edd, beans and a mugshot with some beetroot. Weird combination but it hit the spot!
Afterwards i had a little penguin (5syns) and an orange and a yoghurt. Also had half a meringue (1.5).
In total probably around 20 syns!:eek:

On Friday I had my usual breakfast, 2 weetabix with some berries. For lunch I had a pasta salad: a mugshot with lettuce, sweetcorn, spring onions and beetroot, followed by a yogurt, with an apple and orange in between as snacks. to hit the sugar spot I had a pink and white (2.5) I went for a 45 minute walk, and then I had some potatoes and egg and beans for tea. I went to the pub and had 2 glasses of wine (12 syns)

Saturday was quite a good day, breakfast: 2 weeteabix with a banana, real sugar instead of sweetener though 1 syn
I was quite busy running around doing my messages all morning, then I had a baked potatoe with beans, cheese, lettuce, sweetcorn and beetroot. For dinner I made a quorn chilli and rice, with peppars onions and mushrooms. for snacks i had yoghurts and fruit, including loads of berries, and a meringue nest to hit the sweet craving! I also had a sneaky weigh, Im down 2lb!!Hope it stays like that for wednesday!!

Sunday wasn't as bad as it usually is; normal breakfast of 2 weetabix and strawberries, with my tea. I read somewhere that people who eat the same diet every day are more likely to lose weight, i used to "treat" myself to eggs and toast on weekend mornings-not too bad, but my toast is always layered with butter and marmalade!!
For dinner I cooked lovely Fillet steaks, with baby potatoes, onions, mushrooms and mixed veg...Yum! Cooked with oil and some butter-3 syns, and icecream at the end (5 syns)
For our tea we went to the pub, I opted for the chicken salad, dressing on the side. I had a few sneaky chips from his plate along with some wine (not a full glass) bout 10 syns?
Then I had a penguin bar when I got home, and some berries.(5.5 syns) (25 syns?) God they all add up!!!

Today I'm working, Ive had my weetabix and banana with my tea, I have an orange for later and for lunch I have potatoes with beans and salad, with a sprinkle of cheese for taste..Don't judge me!!!

I've never tried EE but I've read a lot of mixed reviews. I think It's a much slower plan than red or green but obviously you can eat more different foods which works well for some people

I've always done green, I use my 2 hexb's for meat in the evening and I find it really easy to follow. I also don't go to class

From what I know of ee your diary looks good but you do seem to eat a lot of fruit. I know we are allowed to eat as much as we want but I find if I indulge in a lot my loss isn't as great and my stomach hates me! Lol

Thanks for the tip Cazran, and thanks for reading!! I'm thinking of studying the red/green days alright, I have never done them so not completely confident, but it's definitely worth a try!!!
As for the fruit, yeah I eat alot, I always feel deprived if Im not stuffing something in my gob, so fruit is my saviour..I should consider cutting back though!!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had made the dessert rice pudding-delish!! And I think it free when you use the milk as HEa? Anyway, I also had some of thaty over the weekend. For dinner last night I made a SW chicken curry with rice, which had peppars, mushrooms and onions. After I had some berries and yoghurt, and was in a snacking mood so had half a penguin and half of a pink and white. Who am I kidding with eating halves of things? Although it was agood idea, cause the OH just had the rest, which means I couldn't go back for more! Syns: about 6 including the cheese from todays baked potatoe.

I have been studying the red and green days, I think Ill start with green. So today, I have already had my weetabix and a banana, with an orange at 10:00. It would usually be an orange and an apple but Im heeding the above advice and cutting down...Im bloody starving though! Im thinking of moving from weetabix to porridge..but that's for another day! For lunch I havn't much salad in the house, so i will have a baked potatoe with beans and cheese (HEa) ands some ham (HEb). For dinner tonight Im thinking quorn mince with peppars, mushrooms and passata with some pasta. (need to do a shop!!) I will measure out small portions of the carbs today though, I think I am one of these people who will have to watch every aspect of the diet.

Sooooo, I read your diary ....!

Lindt balls, chocolate cake?? It's important to treat yourself and not feel like you're missing out but try to find lower syn options that will do it for you (well done for double checking the Lindt syns by the way!). e.g. The choc philly is nice with strawberries. Try scan bran cake - I've not but people at my SW group rave about them

Extra Easy - make sure you're having 1/3 superfree. Planning is important and you need these in the house. I've started having a fruit/veg box delivered once a week. Online supermarket shopping is good too. I do this every 3-4 weeks and it stops me from making random unhealthy purchases. My treats are mostly free food that I love - smoked salmon, ham, strawberries, blueberries . . . Also, when cooking from scratch double the quantities and freeze the rest. I also bought frozen veg and fruit for the freezer so that I will never run out - no excuses!!! The frozen fruit is lovely mixed in low fat yogurt . . .

Good luck and I look forward to reading more entries :)

Ha Ha SlimmerSally, You are my conscience speaking!!! You are completely right. Today I have started the green plan. I had the most ah-maz-ing lunch. Im not sure if it was because I was reallly hungry or just really nice! I had my baked potatoe, with beans and a sprinkle of cheese (HEa), with some lettuce leaves, spring onions, frozen veg and some asparagus with beetroot! Yum, and Im stuffed now! I also had some yoghurt with about 4 rasberries with a sprinkle of dust from the meringue packet..(one broke!!)
Im going to try cooking and freezing some of my dinners as suggested, just need to get my ass in gear!

Your lunch sounded lush. I have only ever done EE and it worked for me, but try anything and everything. Just don't give up and don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I shall continue to read your thread and be your conscience if you want!

Weigh in this morning-down 2lb!! Finally Im on a losing streak, all about keeping on track on weekends I think,(and avoiding chocolate cake!)
Last night was good, I was completely wrecked for unknown reasons but myself and the OH managed to drag our asses to the gym for a workout. Before leaving I ate an apple and ahandful of grapes for some energy! Afterwards I had quorn chilli with pasta, including peppars mushrooms and onions. The last ever desperate housewives was on last night so I treated myself to a small pack of snack-a-jacks (5.5) and half a kit kat (3). About 9 syns overall.

This morning I had my weetabix, some berries and cuppa tea. Then I had an apple at 10:00. Im getting my first ever coil fitted today, so Im a nervous wreck, I hope that stopping the pill will give me a boost to drop a few lb! Probably won't be able to exercise for a few days though..Ah well!

Forgot to say I bought the Knorr Instant mash last night (It's the same as Smash) in order to make the pizza that I was reading up on. I cooked the base last night, it's in the fridge at the mo, so Im gonna load it up with veg and have it for dinner tonight!!

Just had the mirena fitted, worst pain of my life!!! Owww!! I was feeling really faint after and th edoctor recommended some chocolate to lift my blood sugars, so I had a penguin and half a kitkat cause I was feeling sorry for myself. For lunch I had leftover chilli from last night and a yoghurt. I'm really sore, I've never suffered from cramps before so this is a whole new experience, and I have to work :(

I stopped the pill last October at the same time I started SW and gym. I figured it was all or nothing, and it's all come together to work for me :)

Thanks Sally, I've had a bad evening though, I havnt been able to exercise and I've had 2 kitkats, a pink and white and half a meringue nest. About 20 syns altogether!!

As long as enjoyed it and don't do it every night. I hope you feel better soon. It's tough when you are poorly and can't do everything you want. My right hand has been in plaster for 5 weeks - I can't drive or write and exercise is difficult. Hopefully we will bot be back on top form soon :)

Hope you get the cast off soon!! So last night was a slight blip on the road to weight loss..but onwards and downwards! For dinner I made the smash pizza from Petes recipe, it was very tasty, and I have some left over for my lunch today! I also grazed on fruit, yoghurt and a mugshot, as well as all the syns mentioned above. i had a sneaky weigh this morning to see if it had affected me, but Im still the same so not too bad.
This morning was my usual weetabix with rasberries and tea. I have been trying to cut back on the banana's as they are quite high in sugars and not super-speed. I have a nice apple for 10:00 and a bottle of water to keep me running to the loo!

I'm sure you'll have a good day today. My plaster comes off Tuesday - 5 more sleeps!

Here's a tip that may or may not work for you - I've started having a weekly fruit/veg box delivery from my local farm shop. It adds variety and means I don't have to think too hard about superfree. Instead of running out of fruit/veg before my next shop, I'm madly eating it all up before the next delivery!! I live with hub and get a £15 box of fruit/veg one week and a £10 fruit box the next.

Good Morning! Yesterday was a good enough day, not brilliant but not the worst!
13:00 Leftover pizza, mugshot, yoghurt and berries, cup of tea
18:00 SW chips, 2 slices of bacon, beans, mushrooms and mixed frozen veg.
Snack: Half Kit Kat, 2 scones, some meringue with my fruit (13)

I made the yoghurt scones from Petes recipes with a vanilla and chocolate sprinkle muller light. They were delicious, and I actually had 2 eaten before I realised. I mad 8 so Im synning them at 4 each. Im going home this weekend so Ive brought some for my mam. I also bought her a box of chocs, I intend to have 1, NOT all of them!!

Today Ive had my Weetabix, berries and tea. I will have an apple and maybe an orange later. For lunch Im havig a baked potatoe with beans and frozen veg. I have a long drive tonight after work and Im usually starving! My mam usually makes me some SW chips and maybe some bacon for dinner when I get home. Ive washed some berries and put them in a lunch box so I can snack on them while driving.

On Friday after I arrived home my mam had SW chips, some salad and ham-all good!! demolished the lot, followed by one of the chocs, they were quite heavy so Im synning them at 4 each! I had half a Kit Kat at lunch so thats about 8syns in all!

Saturday:
2 Weetabix, mandarin orange, cup of tea.
Baked potatoe, beans, lettuce, sweetcorn, pineapple, cheese (3syns), a 1/4 of a cream bun...(4syns)
Went to the Indian for our dinner, I had the chicken shaslik kebab, which is chicken marinated in yoghurt with loads of veg with sauce on the side. I had it with boiled rice, and sneaked in 2 pieces of garlic naan..1 glass of Coors light...Alot of Syns!!!

Sunday
2 weetabix and a banana, tea
Steak dinner, with onions,peas, sweetcorn, turnip and baby potatoes, some tomatoe ketchup (4 syns for oil)
snacked on 2 apples and some grapes
2 of those chocs..grrr they were nice! (8syns)
After my drive back down the country I had some pasta, tomatoes, beetroot, half a can of tuna and some cheese (3 syns)
I also went for a 5km walk..first exercise since wednesday, and I didn't feel too bad so back to the gym tonight!! Toital syns for Sunday: 15

Monday:
2Weetabix, rasberries, tea. At 10:00 Im going to have some green tea and an orange. A friend told me green tea aids weight loss..I need all the help I can get!!
I had a sneaky weigh this morning, 1lb down, I need another lb by Wednesday to get into the 10's...and if I do Im rewarding myself with a massage!!!

Had a great day yesterday! Turned in to a red day. For lunch I had a baked potatoe and beans, with mixed frozen veg, beetroot and cheese (HEa). I also had a yoghurt.
After work I was exhausted so I lay down for a little snooze, only to be awoken by the OH and taken to the gym! Did a great workout, sweat was pouring off me..Very attractive!! I had an apple beforehand to keep me going, and after we got home I made a quorn spaghetti bolognese, with peppars, onions, mushrooms and passata. I ate really slowly, chewing 10 times and putting my fork down between each mouthful. It took me ages and I ate the lot, but I was satisfied enough to say no to cup of tea and a chocolate. Instead I had a half a meringue with yoghurt and strawberries. Determined to get into the 10's!!

Today started like every other: Weetabix and rasberries, with an orange at 10:00. I am going to have eggs and brown bread tomorrow as my breakfast, cant wait! God how sad am I??!!

Back