1 stone is not so much? Extra Easy!!

Afternoon All.. Weigh in this morning, down 1lb..Thats good but I was really hoping to break into the 10 stone bracket-Next week is my week!! I had to go dentist this morning, have to get a tooth out next week...ouch!! Am on an antibiotic for an infection as well, i hope it doesn't mess up my weight!
For lunch yesterday I had leftover spaghetti bolognese with some beetroot and salad, followed by a yoghurt and some srawberries, with half a meringue.
After work I had a banana before going to a circuits class, advanced class at that, Im in bits today!!
After the gym I just had some potatoes, beans, frozen veg and salad, with cheese as HEa.
I had a bag of walkers baked as my treat (5.5)
All in all, good day, 7.5 syns.

Today I had 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices wholemeal and some flora lightwith some marmalade (3 syn) It was a lovely breakfast for a change, although I don't usually have time to cook it and eat it, as I NEED as much time in bed as possible!!
For lunch I can't go home so I am going to get a deli salad, no dressing, and hope they have some rice or something on the side.

Have just been reading a thread I follow about drinking water, so whilst it's fresh in my mind: . . . don't forget to drink plenty of water . . .

Have had a fairly hectic few days at work, as a result I let my good habits slide a little. On wednesday I did go and get a deli salad, but I got chilli chicken (3 syns) and some chicken wings on the side..don't know how many syns. I had a mullerlight so that was ok. I was working late so didn't get to the gym. For dinner I made the superspeed soup which was very nice, and then I attempted the smash pizza with cheese (4syns) Didn't turn out quite right but was tasty all the same. I had half a kit kat, some fruit and yoghurt. (3 syns)

Thursday Another hectic day at work.
B: 2 weetabix, mixed berries
L: Wrap with turkey, salad and some coleslaw (9 syns)
D: baked potatoes, beans, mixed veg, Soup

Snacks: Orange, grapes. OH bought a Mc Donalds, I had 2 Mc Nuggets, a handful of fries and some of his mc Flurry. Also had half a kit kat. 22syns?

Friday
B: 2 weetabix, strawberries
Snack: orange, 2 biscuits...so much for staying on the wagon..(8 syns)
L: Mugshot, lettuce, scallions, beetroot, 2 eggs, sweetcorn
D: Quorn chicken bits in a SW curry, with peppars, onions and mushrooms
Snack: berries, grapes, yoghurt, 1/2 a meringue (2 syns)
10 syns altogether, and a step aerobics class

Last edited:
Had a sneaky weigh this morning..+2lb in 2 days? Could it just be water retention? I havn't been that bad? I won't think about it till next week..Gym tonight to doa super workout!

I'm on call this weekend so Im hoping I can curb my weekend eating for a loss this week. I have some DVD's for tonight, managed to avoid popcorn! I got up and went to a Spin class this morning, then scrubbed the house from top to bottom!

Saturday
B: 30g Porridge-first time ever, actually quite nice! with rasberries and sweetener
L: Leftover quorn curry from last night with some rice
Snack: Orange, pink and white(2.5)
D: eggs, beans, salad, mugshot

Snacks: Not sure yet, maybe a kit kat?

Sunday:
B: Porridge, rasberries and sweetener, slice of wholemeal toast, flora light and marmalade (5 syns)
D: Potatoes, beans, bacon, mixed veg, asparagus, mushrooms
Tea: pasta n sauce, lettuce, spring onions, beetroot, egg and tuna, 1 Laughing Cow extra light (1 syn)
Snacks: Pear, orange, yighurt, meringue nest (2.5) kit kat (5.5)

Went for a long walk, really sore from the spin class Saturday! Im weighing in tomorrow as I won't be at the house Wednesday morning...Fingers crossed for the 10's!!
Had a relaxing day Sunday, didn't get up to much. The other half came in woth a snackbox from the chipper, I had about 3 chips.. they were gorgeous, but I stayed strong and left him at it!

Monday:
B: 30g Porridge, low fat milk, blackberries, tea
L: Pasta mixed with a spoon of Quork, beetroot, lettuce, onions, sweetcorn, egg, LCEL (laughing cow extra light)
D: SW Chicken curry and rice, with peppars, onions, mushrooms and quork.
Snacks: pink and white (2.5), yoghurts, meringue (3)

Gym: Hoping to make it to a spin class, if not, then a good ole work out!!

Getting a tooth out on Tuesday evening..dreading the thoughts of it! Have a 3 hour drive then after, have to serve on Jury duty! Weigh in the morning..fingers and toes crossed!!

Last edited:
Yeahhh!!! 2 lb off this week!!! Im delighted with myself!! Had to weigh today instead of tomorrow as I wont be at my house, so I was only singing getting off them!! Im so totally in the right frame of mind, I really home going home for a couple of days doesn't kick me off the wagon-visiting family and they always have to put something nice on the table!!!

Yesterday I went to do a spin class, and the butcher was closed to I had quorn chilli instead of chicken curry.. and half a kit kat before bed so that put total syns at 8.5.

Tuesday:
B: 30g Porridge, blackberries, sweetener, tea
L: Leftover chilli and rice from last night
D: ???

Dentist at 3pm, and then a 3 hr drive home, will I be fit to eat dinner? I'll definitely be hungry, Im always hungry, maybe my mammy will make something for me!

Snacks: Orange, yoghurt, cut up fruit prepared last night ;)

Tooth out, not as bad as I expected to be honest. No dinner, 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices whole meal, dairy gold spread, some marmalade. Counting 1 slice as my 2nd heB and the rest as syns. No other syns today so Its ok!!

Evening all! Was on jury duty today, have to go back tomoro! My sister wants me to go on a last minute holiday to Spain on Sunday, I really need a break but I'm worried about going back to bad eating habits!

B: porridge
Snack: brown bread and butter, tea
L: baked potato, beans.
Tea and half a fairy cake
D: quorn chilli and rice
Snack banana, mandarin, yoghurt and strawberries

Go to Spain but eat loads of salad with your meals, avoid fried foods and go light on the alcohol :)

Spain is a no-go unfortunately!! Lost out on the deal we were offered, oh well, it wasn't meant to be!! Being at home this week hasn't been as bad as usual but it's not over yet!
I was feeling peckish last night so I had a mug shot and an options hot choc.

Thursday
B: 2 bowls of porridge with a banana..I was starving!!
L: Salad, beetroot, pasta and ham
Snacks: some tea, slice of wheaten bread, butter
D: Leftover chilli from last night
Snacks: yoghurt, strawberries, maybe another options..

Ok, so I have to face up to the brrrutal weekend food wise. I didn't even attempt to limit my syns, what on earth happened to me??!! I can't even remember half of it.
Friday:
Started off ok, porridge, long walk, handful of nuts
Niece's birthday party-cake, chocolate popcorn, buttons, more cake, cocktail sausage, chicken goujon, quality street sweets (3)..
Saturday
Lunch with friend-baked potatoe, beans, salad.
low fat supernoodles with beetroot and salad
20 minute run
Out drinking-wine, vodka, duck spring rolls, chicken goujons, garlic bread, handful of chips, stolen slice of pizza after the nightclub..

Sunday
Steak dinner with peppared sauce and potatoes, apple crumble with custard, caramel biscuit.
Slice of fresh bannofee pie..
Boel of porridge with a banana
25 minute run-beat my time!!

Monday:Fresh Start!!
B: Porridge, banana, tea
Snack: Orange
Lunch: Pasta and sauce, tuna, beetroot
Dinner: SW chips, beans, salad, frozen veg, fried egg
Snacks:pink and white, 1/2 a meringue, custard muller light, 1/3 kit kat (10)

Have to go grocery shopping and do a mega work out tonight!! Hoping to STS this week..anything but a gain!! Fingers crossed I can get away with it, probably not knowing me!!

Step Aerobics class-1hr

Last edited:
Wednesday morning, fingers, toes and arms crossed!!

Tuesday:
B:porridge, rasberries, tea
L: Salad, SW soup
D: Quorn chilli made with onions, peppars, mushrooms, pasta
Snacks: pink and white, yoghurt

I did all my shopping yesterday after work, and made a massive bowl of salad to leave in the fridge. Mixed leaves, sweetcorn, boiled eggs, peppars and onions all mixed in a bowl with some water so I can just dip in whenever I need..
I was so tired after my step class could hardly move!!
Very nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I'm going to have to prepare myself for a gain I think.

Was too tired to go to the gym-went for a walk with the OH, although he is more of a stroller..Its better than sitting on the couch though!!

Last edited:
Alright so weigh in was as expected, 1lb gain.. I was really hoping to STS but I can't expect to eat the sheer volume of crap that I did and not pay a price..at least Im still in the 10's..
New week food wise-working this weekend so it should be a good one. Im going to make an extra special effort to be good!!

Wednesday
B: Porridge, rasberries, tea (In my sleepy state I weighed too much porridge this morning-I'm having a green day though so Ill count it as my second HEb)
L: Leftover chilli and pasta from last night, salad, yoghurt and fruit, 1/2 a meringue (2)
D: salad, baby potatoes, beans, asparagus, beetroot
Snack: yoghurt with berries

90 minute gym session..Ouch! Really went all at it, felt great, but very very tired!!

Last edited:
After my marathon gym session last night I'm aching today..good job I have my massage tonight!! It's my treat for getting into the 10's. Thank god I only put on 1lb this week, or I would have had to cancel it!!

Im nervous about tomorrow, we have a training day at work which involves lunch out. I know the menu and there are not many safe options..need good will power!!

Thursday
B: Porridge (30g), rasberries, tea
Snack: apple, tea
L: 2 small slices wholemeal, eggs, beans, salad, beetroot
D: mugshot, soup, salad LCEL
Snacks: Pink and white, 1/2 meringue, yoghurt, butter and marmalade, pudding rice (10)

Last edited:
Went for my massage last night-tastes better than any food!! Very relaxing. Im very sore from my gym session, i must have hurt my back or something Im not able to bend down, see how I feel later.

Friday
B: 2 eggs, 2 wholemeal, butter, marmalade (4) NO SUPERFREE!
snack: orange
L:work took us to a restaurant...chicken curry with rice, apple crumble and a scoop of ice cream (? syns?)
D: fried potato with leftover chilli and salad
Snack: 1/2 kit kat

Went shopping after work-didn't buy much but didnt go to the gym..back still sore!!

Last edited:
Afternnon all, hope weekend going well?
After the bad food day yesterday I'm back on track.
Saturday:
B: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 wholemeal toast, orange (butter marmalade (3)
L: mugshot, beetroot
D: baked potatoe, beans, mixed veg, asparagus, cheese (HEa)
Snacks: Tea, berries, yoghurt

Been to the gym-30 mins cardio-no weights as back still recovering, and a few lengths of pool

After quite a good start to the day I just couldn't stop eating yesterday evening-my only saving grace is that I ate only free foods.
Low fat supernoodles, peppars, onions, 2 bowls of strawberries wirh yoghurt, 1 meringue nest, curly wurly (6)
Went out to the pub-didn't drink though, only diet coke. Went to fast food joint after-OH had snackbox, i had some of his chicken (no skin) and a few chips (5)

Sunday
B: at 12:30,, Porridge and strawberries
Snack: Yoghurt and apple

OH watching sport all day so going tot he pub soon, have a voucher for 2 steaks with wine..Ill avoid chips though!!

On another note, my mam rang me yesterday to let me know my dog is not doing too well. She is 14, Ive had since she was born. She went down very quickly, back legs are shaking and she wasn't fit to go for her daily walk. Mam went to get some medicine for her but she won't eat so she can't get it into her. I'm living 3 hrs away, and Im on call for work so can't get home until Thursday. Im praying she lasts that long. I know she has had a great life, Im really upset at the thoughts of her being sick and looking for me and me not being there for her.

Back