100 days at 100%

Day 16 done, including a shred workout this morning. It's great being back in the zone, and so chuffed this morning to get to 8 stone - there were times I didn't think it was possible... now to get my next balloon!

I know what you mean about wandering in the kitchen and looking in the cupboards, it's crazy, isn't it. So many habits I still need to work on & relearn. But bit by bit, day by day :)

You really are an inspiration Rachel, losing 8 stone on this is just wow. There are times when I dont think I can even get to 2 stone but seeing success like yours is great and keeps me motivated.

You really can do it butterfly :) It's just keep setting those goals, and one day at a time, making the decisions that will get you there. At the start I didn't quite dare believe I could make it this far, it just seemed too far away. I've always focused on the next balloon, the next mini goal, just to keep it achieveable, if I can do it, you can too :)

DAY 34 - that's 66 to go! Its amazing.... onward and downward.

GSQ

We are getting so close to being half way there, it seems to have gone so quick! I hope the second half passes as quickly and as easily!

:D today, managed 4 litres of water too instead of the usual 3.
Tomorrow I *might* brave going for a walk. It sounds silly but I am happy to work out in a gym but I am too self conscious to go for a walk in the village I have lived my whole life!

Yay, day 17 done for me, another star on my chart (well, kinda done, I ended up having 3 bars, I felt pretty faint after my bike ride earlier, so decided some extra calories & carbs wouldn't go amiss, and I seem to be OK now.)

Walking is great, and it's such a nice way to really see the place where you live. Now I'm out and about much more on my bike, it's amazing how much more you notice, even just the flowers & the trees, it's great. Good luck getting out tomorrow.

And wow, GSQ, you're a 3rd of the way there :)

I thought I would do a Bridget Jones for a change.

DAY 35 - 65 TO GO. Still 100%

40 lengths (25 metres pool)
4 litres of water; Two green teas; one can Dr Pepper Zero; One Earl Gray; Two shakes, one soup.
Not grumpy with anyone.

GSQ

I'd miscounted my stars, today is now day 19 :) and it's my weigh-in in the morning. Even if I'm still at 13:11 that will be 2lbs, and I'm hopeful I may have shifted another lb.

The cafe manager at work has got Dr Pepper Zero in, hurrah... so I think I actually drank 3 bottles of it today... oops, maybe that's a little excessive! It was nice though :)

Glad you're not grumpy with anyone :D

I punctured my tyre today, but my manager was an absolute angel, he spotted the tyre, and he gave me a lift home. It was fantastic :)

DAY 36 done - 64 to go - 28 August 2011.

The Bridget Jones / GSQ diary:
Three shakes
3 litres of sparkling water.
5 cups of green tea.
30 minutes walking (not really brisk!)
Toilet trips - lost count at about 12.

GSQ

i love love love reading this!!

i would ADORE the chance to join in but i know i have to have 4 days off as have a hen weekend in Magaluf on july 8th.

will definately join you after that...! i will be 100% until then though!

Its a deal then! Go for it.

GSQ

Nice one GSQ, I'm nearly at the end of day 20. I'm off out to a friend's 50th tonight, 60s,70s, 80s theme! Today will definitely be WS... just need to make sure I don't dive any further into the buffet! If I'm feeling brave I may post a pic! (I've gone 80s!)

Hello! Can I join your 100 days at 100% please? :) today is day 40 for me and have been 100% for them 40 days. I'm off on me jollies on 18th august and would like to stay focused 100% till then. (not sure how many days that is, I'll work it out and let you know) would love to be a 'member' xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, so it's another 52 days till 17th august, the day before I go! So that'll be a total of 92 days 100%. please please let me still join in! Lol xx

Andie Pandie said:
Ok, so it's another 52 days till 17th august, the day before I go! So that'll be a total of 92 days 100%. please please let me still join in! Lol xx

I did not know I was the thread police! Good idea, join in. I don't have any problems - it's been a bit lonely until recently. So welcome from me. It's great fun and a wonderful distraction from things edible.
I am going on holiday on 28 August. By then I intend to have a wet suit!

GSQ

cybill said:
Nice one GSQ, I'm nearly at the end of day 20. I'm off out to a friend's 50th tonight, 60s,70s, 80s theme! Today will definitely be WS... just need to make sure I don't dive any further into the buffet! If I'm feeling brave I may post a pic! (I've gone 80s!)

Good idea, let's share the fun!

GSQ

Hehe! The thred police! I know, I didnt want to just barge in on someone else's thing! Thanks for the welcome! No more loneliness! Xx

Andie Pandie said:
Hehe! The thred police! I know, I didnt want to just barge in on someone else's thing! Thanks for the welcome! No more loneliness! Xx

It's a deal then. Let's see how we do. GSQ

Everyone is free to join in, I started the thread in the hope that I wouldn't be doing it on my own!
Although poor GSQ had been all alone for a while as my laptop had died.

I have lost count of my days and my brain is refusing to let me figure it out! I think it's day 35 :D Over a 1/3 of the way, woohooo.

How's everybody else today?
I find the weekends a little tough because my friends have stopped asking me out since I've started this as they mostly go out for food, I've told them that I'm fine to sit and have my bar but....well I guess I know who my real friends are now. I'm getting shunned just because I'm on a diet!!

Yeah, know the feeling. Whenever anyone wants to go out or meet up it's usually for food, and again I say I'm fine with joining them but not eating, but most people don't understand. Never mind eh? I'm working alot of weekends at the moment, so not struggling too much at the weekends. I find it difficult in the week once my little boys gone to bed and if my hubby is on a late shift cos I just get a bit bored and my mind wonders off into the kitchen! It takes all my will power not to follow it! Lol xx

Back