Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Makes you realise how our normal diets are loaded with carbs doesn't it. You did well though on your choices so hopefully will be back into ketosis in no time but you may not even be out of it. :)

Wow jogging for 25 minutes without a break is brilliant CP. Fell proud about that cos its a big achievement x

Small loss of 1.8lbs for me this week, a bit disappointed as only off plan for one day :sigh: Looking on the bright side and at the bigger picture that 1/2 a stone gone this month with another weigh in left for July, stats showing me at halfway point in just 8 weeks and only 9lbs to go until I reach my next mini goal to be under 200lbs :)

Busy weekend ahead, girls night out tomorrow and a meal out on Sunday. Really looking forward to both so will make the diet fit around them. On holiday the last 2 weeks of August so will try to be 100% exante from Monday until then. I am thinking of doing WS on C25K days as it's stepping up to 30 mins runs shortly and I'm starting to really struggle to complete. I have checked on MFP and it calculates that each run I'm burning 350+ calories; may just try it for a couple of runs and see if it effects my stamina or weight loss. Does anyone else do this on exercise days? It may just be a case of needing to build up my stamina, I have finished every session without stopping so far so the method obviously works.

Hope you all have a good day x

Good idea to look at the bigger picture. You are doing brilliantly. We're both now heading for that next mini goal of getting to under 200lbs. Come on chick - we can do this!!:girlpower:

Good idea to look at the bigger picture. You are doing brilliantly. We're both now heading for that next mini goal of getting to under 200lbs. Come on chick - we can do this!!:girlpower:

Yes we can! Really want to be under 200lbs, with a few pounds to spare would be great, before I have 2 weeks holiday in August. That's 3 weighs away, so need to lose a min of 3lbs a week :fingerscrossed:

you have done so well 3lbs a week can be achieved especialy when you have the motivation to exercise.. I don't need extra calories when I exercise probably because I only do it for 20mins lol

3lb's not asking for too much especially as you are exercising too. Can't say that I add anything extra when doing exercise CP,

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend x

I went completely off the rails on my night out on Friday, ate rubbish and got drunk :eek: (but it was fun!). Don't feel guilty, more silly to have done that to my body. Back on it now and will be 100% so hopefully the results on the scales won't be too bad on Thursday.

It's funny how many social things have popped up since I started this diet, or ...... is it just that it wouldn't have crossed my mind before to go out and eat and drink unhealthily. Hope this is a sign of a lasting change to my eating and lifestyle habits.

I don't think we acknowledge how much we eat & drink on social occasions or how often it happens until we are on this diet.

Good that you are back on track after letting your hair down a bit. Sounds like you had a great time. Fingers crossed for Thursday x

Hi CP glad to hear you enjoyed your night out! Getting straight back on it is the best thing to do X Good luck with weigh in x

Thanks Ladies x Still feeling bloated from the weekend and was a bit ropey for 2 days. Will have to remember this when next out with the girls ;)

Morning everyone. A disappointing loss of 0.2lbs for me this week :( The result of being off plan Friday and it all going wrong yesterday. Took the kids out for the day yesterday, packed them a picnic and took a bar for myself. Late afternoon when the kids were off playing I started eating the leftovers from the picnic, I wasn't hungry and I hadn't eaten the bar I'd taken :break_diet: Feeling really low about myself but will try not to dwell, yesterday was yesterday and today is the start of a new week.

Hey CP, you took the words out of my mouth. I am sure you will have a great loss next week! xx

Chin up x Not only a new week but as of tomorrow a new month lets see what we can achieve in August and this week will feel like a distant memory!

Concentrate on today & you will soon be back on track. Its just a temporary spanner in the works CP. X

Yesterday was good, didn't struggle at all to be 100%, no idea what set me off eating the day before but have given myself a good talking to and the line is firmly drawn under that!:copon:

Just decided on the spur of the moment to measure myself; I've lost 13 inches!:faint2: Bust -2, Waist -4, Hips -5 & 1 off each thigh. Just the ticket to keep my motivated for the next couple of weeks before my time off. I'm considering doing JUDDD or similar during my holiday to try and keep some control.

Hope you all have a good day x

13 inches, that's over a foot!! Well done CP. Makes all the hard work worth it doesn't it.

Juddd looks really interesting. Will probably do that once I'm on maintenance. x

OMG - losing 13 inches is amazing. Congrats. Wish I'd measured before I started but never got round to it.

Hello everyone, hope you all had a good Monday x

Have had a lovely weekend with the family and was 100% up until yesterday evening. Went to the pub and bumped into some friends in the beer garden, kids were playing and we were chatting and ended up staying for a couple of hours and having 3 G&Ts. Not too bad really and had a lovely relaxing time. A few drinks at the weekend is a world apart from what was happening before Exante.

After my surprise with the tape measure last week I had another lovely surprise. I decided to try on my favourite jeans to see how close I am to wearing them again....they fit me:D

I have been a little disappointed with my weight losses recently; this has more then made up for it. Even if the numbers aren't moving down on the scales as quickly as I would like this diet is definately working it's magic on my body.

Good luck everyone x

Feels so rewarding when the clothes start fitting . Well done CP xx

Back