100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I chop or break mine up into little pieces and nibble each one of them.

Oh I'm so doing that tomorrow evening lol xx

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

So pleased to have got through day 2 100% :) Hope tomorrow is a better day for you Lizz.

Had a really easy day believe it or not. Not felt hungry at all. Went and had my lashes done then came home changed the bed and hoovered the whole house - all before a night shift. Sum gal!!
Must be in ketosis, feeling good at the mo, and no cheating! Yeah. :) x

Morning day 3'ers!!! How are we all today?

Feeling ready to smash it 100%?

Feeling awful this morning, all headachey and woozy and dizzy but I'm taking that as a good sign. Probably didn't help that I was up in the night 3 times desperate for a wee! Still, must have a lot of water retention to shift :)

Once I'm through today I think the time until my wedding will fly by, and I'm looking forward to seeing the scales drop below the 174 I'd got to.

V pleased that my mindset seems to have shifted, because as we all know, this plan is all about our heads, not our bodies!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Feeling awful this morning, all headachey and woozy and dizzy but I'm taking that as a good sign. Probably didn't help that I was up in the night 3 times desperate for a wee! Still, must have a lot of water retention to shift :)

Once I'm through today I think the time until my wedding will fly by, and I'm looking forward to seeing the scales drop below the 174 I'd got to.

V pleased that my mindset seems to have shifted, because as we all know, this plan is all about our heads, not our bodies!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

You know it works hun, keep focusing on that! I am the same re getting up in the night. I'm usually up 3 or 4 times for a wee too! I'm going to get some tablets for water retention today because i have really fat ankles and its making me wonder if my body is actually coping with all this water i drink (i've reduced it from 9lt to 5lt) so i'm going to experiment.

Happily have my herbal tea (rosehip, vanilla and pear) on the go! Really dry mouth though....:(

9lt of water? Omg how do you manage to drink all that? There is no way I could cope with that and I would say that's probably why your ankles are swollen is due to fluid :( what is you capillary refill like?- if you push your finger into your ankle for 5 seconds ( your ankle skin should change colour) how long does it take for normal colour to come back? This can be a sign of odema

Done the night shift, had 3 hours sleep and still feeling positive. Mouth feels like something's died in it so must be well into ketosis now. I'm just starting day 5, had a pesky peek at the scales and have dropped 5 1/2lbs. Well chuffed. How you all doing ladies? :) x

Been getting stomach ache on and off after eating for a week now. Got it again last night anf woke up still in pain. It's right at the top of my abdomin just below ribcage. Any ideas what it could be?

total loss = 32 lbs

9lt of water? Omg how do you manage to drink all that? There is no way I could cope with that and I would say that's probably why your ankles are swollen is due to fluid :( what is you capillary refill like?- if you push your finger into your ankle for 5 seconds ( your ankle skin should change colour) how long does it take for normal colour to come back? This can be a sign of odema

It was 1lt in the car on the way to work, or half water and half tea
1lt before lunch and a couple of travel mugs of tea
same after lunch
then my shake i'd make up with 500ml of water
I'd have water/tea with my shake
then my soup is in a sports direct mug however much those take
then i'd have another bottle of water, and some tea before bed.
If i dont drink, i end up with an insanely dry mouth.

today, i've done 3 travel mugs of tea and 0.5lt of water....vast improvement!! lol

5 seconds held down and takes 5 seconds to return to normal colour.

Done the night shift, had 3 hours sleep and still feeling positive. Mouth feels like something's died in it so must be well into ketosis now. I'm just starting day 5, had a pesky peek at the scales and have dropped 5 1/2lbs. Well chuffed. How you all doing ladies? :) x

WOW well done hun that is super!!!! Glad youre feeling so positive too :)

Thanks lizz :)

Crazzed, when you say pain, what exactly do you mean? Could be simple indigestion after eating or something more such as a stomach ulcer (I had one once - omg!) does anything in particular trigger it? X

Went to the docs and they said I either have ulcer or lining is damaged so even me some tablets to take to see if it gets better. What were your symptoms with the ulcer.. would be good to compare.

total loss = 32 lbs

I buy the sugar free spearmint mints by wrigleys. Come in a metal tin... handing for those death breath days

total loss = 32 lbs

Hey ladies how is everyone getting on today?

Jo....where you ducked off to?

Just been shopping as I'm desperate for 'in between' clothes. God bless primark!!!!!! Lol

Haha lucky for me all my clothes before we way too tight for me so now they actually fit and not stretched within an inch of their lives. But yes primark is a god send. You've done so well and lost loads! How long you been doing it now?

total loss = 32 lbs

Haha lucky for me all my clothes before we way too tight for me so now they actually fit and not stretched within an inch of their lives. But yes primark is a god send. You've done so well and lost loads! How long you been doing it now? total loss = 32 lbs

Haha I had that as well.

Been doing it 9 and A half weeks now. My losses are slow but such is life.

Back