100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well I do SS+ or Step 2 on days I'm just a bit hungrier, but the trouble isn't really hunger or the restriction, its just that I'm totally out of the plan mindset now. I know if I can just do 4/5 days on plan I'll be back in the zone and won't have trouble sticking to it, but as it is, realistically whether I'm on SS or Step 2, I'm not sticking to it.

Today was 100%, so hoping I can get through the next few days and when faced with the inevitable Friday lunch invite that I'll resist.

I'm a big size 12, and I'm 5ft 10, so its a good size for me, but I'd rather be the small side of a 12!

If you can get 5 days under your belt and then SS+ if necessary at the weekend then then that'll be you well on your way. I'd love to be 5ft 10!!! I'm 5ft6 and a size 12 but still classed as "overweight" :(

Hope you manage 100% today hun! do the CD Jelly to help your nibbling needs?

Eurgh woken up feeling horrible!

Could do with an extra hour (or day!) in bed.

Going to try any power through with lots and lots of water.

Lizz, you must still be pleased to be in a size 12! I like that a 12 is no longer in any 'plus' size ranges like 14+ are. On one hand, it seems ridiculous a 14 is classed as plus size, but on the other, even at my height I'm 'overweight' BMI wise in a size 14 so I guess it is really.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Oh dear I feel rough today!

Doesn't help that I'm in a fair bit of pain.. Dropped a wardrobe on my foot three weeks ago (don't ask), thought it was just bruised but I still can't wear shoes without it really hurting and today I'm in flip flops but its still throbbing :(

Might have to go to the GP which I'm not thrilled about because I don't like taking painkillers and I can't have my foot bandaged up for my wedding! Should've just gone when I did it but assumed itd get better not worse.

Eurgh woken up feeling horrible!

Could do with an extra hour (or day!) in bed.

Going to try any power through with lots and lots of water.

Lizz, you must still be pleased to be in a size 12! I like that a 12 is no longer in any 'plus' size ranges like 14+ are. On one hand, it seems ridiculous a 14 is classed as plus size, but on the other, even at my height I'm 'overweight' BMI wise in a size 14 so I guess it is really.

Why do you feel rough today hun? Diet rough or just foot rough? Please get in to see your doctor as that shouldnt be still hurting now!

oh i am indeed pleased, but my BMI is still nearly obese to its disheartening in a way. I want to be in a healthy BMI, but i know that at "healthy" i'm a size 10 tops...most people think i'm crazy when i tell them i still have 2 stone to lose "2 stone from where?" but i have to keep going. I do like that there are some shops i cant go to even if i wanted to lol. I have big legs though, and calves, which is my issue. Everything else tends to shrink apart from the stupid legs!!! :/

have weigh in tonight! Last one with my current CDC before i switch to the new one on sunday!

Why do you feel rough today hun? Diet rough or just foot rough? Please get in to see your doctor as that shouldnt be still hurting now!

oh i am indeed pleased, but my BMI is still nearly obese to its disheartening in a way. I want to be in a healthy BMI, but i know that at "healthy" i'm a size 10 tops...most people think i'm crazy when i tell them i still have 2 stone to lose "2 stone from where?" but i have to keep going. I do like that there are some shops i cant go to even if i wanted to lol. I have big legs though, and calves, which is my issue. Everything else tends to shrink apart from the stupid legs!!! :/

have weigh in tonight! Last one with my current CDC before i switch to the new one on sunday!

Just headachey and tired rough. I know its probably carb withdrawal but all I want is carbs now!

I know what you mean, but whatever people think you have to be comfortable in your own body and I do think knowing you have a healthy BMI helps.

Ohhh exciting, hope you have a big loss! Why you switching?

Just headachey and tired rough. I know its probably carb withdrawal but all I want is carbs now!

I know what you mean, but whatever people think you have to be comfortable in your own body and I do think knowing you have a healthy BMI helps.

Ohhh exciting, hope you have a big loss! Why you switching?

I have a food craving guide and it says "if you're craving bread/pasta and other carbs, your body needs Nitrogen. Which is found in high protein foods, meat, fatty fish, nuts, beans and chia seeds". If youre craving chocolate your body needs magnesium and you should have nuts, seed, veggies and fruit! Who knew!

oh i'm never comfortable in my own body! and there is always some smart ar5e b1tch passing comment! My mate at work is the worst person EVER. wants to know my weight, whether my size 10 clothes are stretchy material or not, how much i've lost, how much exercise i do, and then tries to better anything i say or do!

i only lost 2ls last week but i'm not holding my breath. I dont have big losses really :(
I hate evening weigh in's! I dont have a product before i see her, and i now wont do my pilates in case that makes me retain water, i stop drinking water 2 hours before hand etc. She doesnt come until half 6 and once she's been i cram everything in late and its really not good! I've found a new CDC who will do a sunday morning weigh in instead which is just what i need!

Good luck with the weigh in! How come you're switching?

total loss = 32 lbs

Hi all,

Can I join plz :) I've been bad but managed to maintain. Got 4 weeks of no real plans so back on to get my little gain off and lose another stone if poss. Day 2 of restart and feeling good.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Yay liz is back!!! Wondered where u had gone. Welcome bk! How's things x

total loss = 32 lbs

Good luck with the weigh in! How come you're switching?

total loss = 32 lbs

I put a big rant on the post above this one about why i'm changing lol

Hi all,

Can I join plz :) I've been bad but managed to maintain. Got 4 weeks of no real plans so back on to get my little gain off and lose another stone if poss. Day 2 of restart and feeling good.

If you have been off and maintained i would class that as being good hun :) At least there wasnt a gain! I'd class that as a massive win! but time to get to your goal :)

Yes time to knuckle down and focus!!! Booking my wedding on Saturday, decided to get married in Cyprus next May!! Have about 10 and a bit months. Want to get the last bit off so as don't want to have to spend the months leading up to the wedding fretting my dress won't fit lol. Did you have a weigh in Monday krazzed? Liz you still 100%?

Yes lost 5 lbs this week! Glad you're back... and Cyprus sounds amazing!!!!

total loss = 32 lbs

You can do it! You were do good before you can fo it again!

total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah, just need to get through the first week. Struggled a bit this afternoon, had some chicken and coke zero. Can't wait for my dinner, a slim and save pack lol.

I'm mainly having 2 cambridge bars and a pasta pack from them. There bars are gross lol. Totally gone off the shakes, never the the soups or porridges from cambridge so really limited. Was either 3 cambridge bars a day or 2 bars and a slim and save pack. Doesn't affect ketosis.

Back