100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Why am I so excited about seeing the number 13 on the scales when a couple of years ago I went to weight watchers, stepped on the scales and saw a 12 and actually stood and cried in the middle of the meeting because I was ashamed of myself?
I can't believe I have allowed myself to get like this, I know it's totally self inflicted and I can blame no one else but me.
The reason I fail is because the goal seems so far away and unachievable that I sometimes think why bother even trying.
I want to thank you both kiwi and liz, you have always been so very positive and seeing how far you both have come gives me hope that I can do it too.

Anne xx

:) Love you Anne!!! xx

How's everyone getting on?

Done my run now going for a PT session, must be mad lol. Want to wear a bikini on my hols and feel good in it :) no pain no gain lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Liz, did you lose your weight doing pure ss or did you do step 2? I'm really interested as to how much step 2 slows the weight loss? Obviously I want to lose it as quickly as I can but if there's an easier path?? Lol

Anne xx

I done ss+ mainly with a small amount of skimmed milk in coffee. Made no difference to me, lost a stone in the first 2 weeks then averaged 3lb a week. X

Quick weigh in this morning and 3lb gone!!!! That means all my holiday weight has gone plus an extra lb. this now means I have just 2lb left OMG!!!! Not sure how lol as I never lose this fast!!! Deffo lowering my target a bit, going to keep on track for a few more weeks and see what happens. Loving the exercise, deffo recommend for people getting near target and for maintenance.

Hope your all doing good. X

I can't ever imagine myself saying I love exercise. Lol.
Survived last night taking the other half to buy kebab and chips, the smell was horrendous so I didn't feel in the least tempted.
Having my granddaughter this afternoon so will be busy feeding all the naughtys in the house to her. Hoping the hunger has lifted today.
Good luck everyone.

Anne xx

I can't ever imagine myself saying I love exercise. Lol.
Survived last night taking the other half to buy kebab and chips, the smell was horrendous so I didn't feel in the least tempted.
Having my granddaughter this afternoon so will be busy feeding all the naughtys in the house to her. Hoping the hunger has lifted today.
Good luck everyone.

Anne xx

You're doing so so well and you're past the hardest physical bit now, so just stay strong and remind yourself of where you need to be and you'll be fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 6 Anne, going good! I was 10 6.5 this morning so another lb down. I've still 4 lbs to go until I hit my lowest ever and 7 lbs to go to hit my new target but we're getting places.

Arrrr, thanks Jo, that means a lot. 14-1 1/2 this morning. Should be in the 13 by next week. Actually seeing the scales move this time round is giving me extra determination. I tried a dress on this morning that I last wore to my granddaughters christening last year and it's definitely looser so I've got a smile on my face today.

Anne xx

What was your starting weight kiwi? How much have you lost overall? I remember seeing your photos and you're now unrecognisable. Great job!

Anne xx

My heaviest was 13 5 coming out of Christmas Anne but I'd gotten down to 12 10 before I started Cambridge at the end of January. Overall I lost 45 lbs this year and I've lost about 36 lbs in total since I started posting here and that brought me to 10 2 at the beginning of August. I'm currently 10 6.5 so I'm currently about 38.5 lbs down from my starting point and I'm aiming to get to 140 by the end of the month.

Lizzy, how are you getting on, is this your first week? I think we've all had success and disappointment doing this diet, I've been up and down like a flaming yoyo for months so I'm with you all the way concerning your restart. Just get these first few days out of the way and you'll be spurred on by the results.
Good luck hun, you can crack this nut!

Anne xx

This wedding I'm going to a week on Saturday. His lordship has booked us into the Hilton. The wedding itself I'm not too worried about, I feel quite strong so can avoid the alcohol, I'm actually worried about the breakfast. If I just stick to eggs and bacon, will I be ok??

Anne xx

Never thought of that - derrrr!!

Anne xx

Lol. I'm a loser though!!! My other half actually got the hump with me for the first time since I started my diet when we was away. He was like for f**ks sake can't you just have a day off when we were trying to find somewhere to eat and I was being choosy not wanting Burger King. Bless him, I compromised with a sandwich.

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

Think that's the attitude I'm going to get if I don't at least have some breakfast with him after he's booked us in for the night. I'm not planning on eating or having alcohol at the actual wedding, if it's completely unavoidable I'll pick at meat and greens. This social thing is a complete pain in the arse!!

Anne xx

Back