100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Super annoying about the neighbours arguing. Really bad form of them. This thread is very quiet at the moment, hope everyone is on the relative straight and narrow.

I'm not doing too badly but early morning and travelling tend to mean I don't eat as well as I should. But I'll see what happens come Monday. It's Easter so anyone going to see family and losing weight is doing phenomenally!

I noticed it had gotten quiet too. I wonder where Liz is?!?

Xxx

I was right to be worried about 2 days of driving and bad food. I've put in 2lbs from Monday's 9 7! Oh well hopefully they'll come off soon!

Back to it today though my leg is giving me hell!

Hope you all have good days!

Xxx

It happens Tigg, it will be gone again in no time once you're back in a routine. I find a 2 lb gain manageable but once it gets to 4 is takes weeks to get off for some reason. I had a 0.75 gain myself overnight and I can't blame anything other than Lindt bunnies.

Hello,
I am new! I started CD Step 2 on Monday in hope to control my mad snacking issues and lose a stone.
Really bad time to start as its Easter Weekend!! Gaahh. :help2:
But I am thinking I've had enough chocolate the past couple of months to last me a year so I really dont need to have it over the weekend.
I'm going away with the family to Southampton from Friday - Sunday so I have no choice but to eat out on Friday and Sat night and have a buffett breakfast Sat and Sun morning. I can't take my shakes with me which is annoying. So will just be eating protein and salad hopefully.

You all look like you've done amazing! From monday I have been really good and had nothign but the Shakes which is very good for me. There were a few times I wanted just a wanted to smash down some mini eggs! YUM! but I made sure I was in control. It has def made me think how much bad food I eat and how much I snack throughout the day! I think the weekends are the hardest if I havent got anthing planned!

Yes good luck shiningstar. Stick with it!

I have strained my calf muscle so I can't do much exercise until it's better apparently rest, ice, compression and elevation are my options! Boo. Guess I'd better be super careful about my food then!

Xxx

Hey, sorry all been totally AWOL!! Just been so busy. I normally update in work but the girl I work with is still off sick from the car crash she had (mentioned it a few weeks back) so I've been mad busy.

All good with me. Not run as much this week as I'd like to but I did get a parkrun PB last weekend. 27:15!! Was so happy!! Other halfs 50th was good in the end. Couldn't get into London though as the train we were on broke down!! How's my luck!!! Had booked the champagne viewing but couldn't get there. Ended up going to a nice bar in Leigh on sea and had a bit of a party in there. Just on the way to the Nike outlet :) this could be dangerous lol.

Tigg - what you done to your leg?

Kiwi - well done on your losses.

I Must not eat anymore Easter eggs lol. They are not my friend!!! Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Glad you're all in one piece Liz!

I overstretched my calf driving in an uncomfortable van for 6 hours. My own mistake but it seems to be getting better quite quickly!

I'm struggling to control my appetite with so much food around! I'm also working at home so a bit bored too! Trying not to boredom eat!

Xxx

I'm over it now. Sick of looking at chocolate. I got up at 7.30 and dragged my wine and chocolate laden bum around my 5km circuit. It took 35 minutes as my legs were like lead but it's done now. Did a few bits around the house and I'm at work now. Ate a load of junk over the holiday weekend but I walked at least 20,000 steps every day so it kind of evened out. I got up 9 13.75 this morning so not too much damage. I intend to lose another 5 lbs over the next 3 weeks before my hols through diet and exercise. Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely easter weather. Onwards and downwards!!!

Hi all,

Well done on getting up and out kiwi :)

I've also not been that good this weekend. I did however run 10 mile on Saturday and 14 today!! Longest ever today. Was tough as was quite hot but I done it :)

How you getting on tigg? Xx

My calf is still sore and I'm still limping. Worse though is that other than yesterday I've worked all over the weekend!

Glad you're both doing well!

Xxx

I know what you mean Kiwi - we had Chinese Sunday and then Harvester for dinner last night!!! Having a few fast days this week, my tummy is so bloated and I know I've gained a good few lb!!

Hope you heal quickly Tigg!! Are you off now for a few days? xx

No time off yet. Got loads to do. Hoping I heal soon!

Hope the takeaway and harvester and chocolate cravings are all gone and you both have good weeks.

I'm just keeping my diet under control and hoping I'll just get by and start exercising as soon as I can.

Xxx

Hiya, well my leg is getting better but I'm not quite ready to run yet! I had chocolate on Sunday and Monday but nothing naughty has passed my lips since. I'm starting to feel much better for it but tired due to too much work! Could do with a long weekend to make up for the one I missed working. That'll have to wait though as I'm on call this weekend. I'm planning a short working day tomorrow though so hopefully I'll be able to get back on top of everything that needs to be done!

At least this being injured is teaching me that I can control my weight without exercising regularly!

Hope you're all doing well!

Xxx

Word of warning girls, don't do 2 fast days in a row and the go for a 10km run. It is not pretty!! Feel horrid!!!
Xx

Oh no Liz! No glycogen in your muscles at all after two fast days!!! Oh dear get some good food inside you and relax!

Xxx

Hope you're feeling better ladies. Liz - would you think about maybe doing mondays and wednesdays as fast days or tuesdays and thursday and a long run then on the eating day in between? Me, I let the chocolate binge over Easter run into this week so I'm back up at 10 1 even with the running so it stops today. It's now 9.11 and I'm not going to the vending machine for my second breakfast. I had a bit of a positive moment anyway this morning to spur me on. 3 years ago I bought a wetsuit on ebay from a surf shop in Cornwall in an XL for bringing the kid to the beach (west of ireland - the water is never warm). Well my replacement arrived this morning. Got matching ones for myself and the munchkin. Mine is an XS and it zipped up just fine. No chocolate today. I'm going to have a fast day. It's been a while. Porridge, eggs and loads of green tea.

Im way off the rails. 4 lbs up now and eating crap every day with 2 weeks to go to my holidays. Cant see to get back into it at all. Dont know what to do at the moment.

Back