Total Solution 11.11 by 11/11/11

Kazz2011

Well my i'm back fae my holidays and first thing I did was order my shakes!!! Can't wait to get going again dunno what I weigh right now so ignore my trackers laptop knackered and can't remove them on iPod !!!
As you can see I got a goal and am ready to get serious !!!!!
So hopefully shakes arrive tomorrow and away I go!!!! ;) x

Had a fab 10 days in Devon fab weather and lovely site but never walked up so many hills in my life that was just getting to the bar and back lol drank way too much so 12 weeks drying out shifting flab and getting fit and next year I will be running up and down that hill lol xx
Dunno if shakes will cone tomorrow didn't order till 3ish so have to see!
Dreading my initial weigh expecting to be around 14.5 but no idea till I get on the scales !!! Yikes xxxxxx

Right packs should be here today !!
Got my new scales not impressed think they're lying to me already i've gained more than I thought back up to 15stone!!!!!!!!
Still can make my goal only 3st 3 to lose !!! It all starts today !
Disgusted that I've gone from 13.5 back to that since may but hey lesson learned !
100% fir 12 weeks that's my goal please kick my butt when I need it!

Right on carpet last night new scales 15stone on lino this morning 14.8 guess that's why there called bathroom scales lol I know where I'll be weighing in fae now on lol having a good day xxxx

What a day!!!!! Just spent 5 hours in a&e my 13 year old fell off his bike, broke his elbow and has to have surgery in the morning!!! How do I get through tomorrow morning on black coffee and a shake!!!!!!!!
;( stressed and scared hate the thouht of my baby being put to sleep but has to be done!!

Kazz2011 said:
What a day!!!!! Just spent 5 hours in a&e my 13 year old fell off his bike, broke his elbow and has to have surgery in the morning!!! How do I get through tomorrow morning on black coffee and a shake!!!!!!!!
;( stressed and scared hate the thouht of my baby being put to sleep but has to be done!!

Oh Kazz I am so sorry to hear that just wanted to pop in and say hope it all goes well *hugs*

Really hungry arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Not giving into it though!!!! Long time till weigh in not gonna blow it this early!!!!!!! If i can Get through this weekends trauma no blips I can do anything!!

Oops neglected my diary in my first week that's not good!!!
Anyhoo been 100% since Thursday when my packs arrived had no blips made it through weekend fae hell so I'm chuffed to bits.
Going to keep it up and hopefully the scales will be kind.
Need to get under 12st this time bit stopping till I get there ... Xxx

Feel like I have cheated but haven't !!!!!! Had a tesco meal replacement chocolate crispy bar for dinner took ages to eat and now I feel really really bloated!!!
Dont feel like I've been 100% today but convincing myself i have if I'd had an exante bar I bet I wouldn't feel bad !
Does this make any sense???
Roll on weigh in on Thursday!!!

Kazz2011 said:
Feel like I have cheated but haven't !!!!!! Had a tesco meal replacement chocolate crispy bar for dinner took ages to eat and now I feel really really bloated!!!
Dont feel like I've been 100% today but convincing myself i have if I'd had an exante bar I bet I wouldn't feel bad !
Does this make any sense???
Roll on weigh in on Thursday!!!

This diet does make you nervous I know my first few weeks I was scared stiff of accidentally eating something bad lol
But you are fine :) well done
I'm sure Thurs will be a good one :)

If I don't hit 7lbs no more bars lol
Think i will save them fir Saturday night treat cos they are yummy and feel like a treat better than my usual xfactor diet!! Sure you can imagine what that consisted of!!!! Junk crap and lager .....

Kazz2011 said:
If I don't hit 7lbs no more bars lol
Think i will save them fir Saturday night treat cos they are yummy and feel like a treat better than my usual xfactor diet!! Sure you can imagine what that consisted of!!!! Junk crap and lager .....

Ahhh mine was junk crap and wine ;)

been to see my wee nephew it's his first birthday today!!!
They had the biggest banoffee pie and a spongebob birthday cake I had nothing!!!!!! I luuuuuvvvv banoffee pie so bit gutted bur chuffed I resisted I did think ok one piece wong hurt but came to my senses very quickly!!!!!! Woop woop in the zone!!!!!

Aww thanx hun.. Let's see how brilliant when I weigh in on Thursday lol!!
The op went well was bloody awful watching him go to sleep then he was really upset and sick when he came round 2 hours in surgery he's got a rod going up his wrist to his elbow which will need another op in 3 months to remove it!!! Hopefully know more on Tuesday when we see the new xrays ....
Waiting for my breath strips to arrive I got the dreaded dig breath lol xxx

Back