150 days to slimdom

Wow that's quite an incentive! I have 17 days to go until I have my b-day trip and swap to slimming world red for a few days. In this next 17 days I want to be out of the 200s and preferabley almost in the 13s! x

The way your going Tara I can see you will achieve these goals. How nice to be able to eat real food again.

At mo I'm just having 4 shakes a day until I can't take no more then will start having the meal with veg.

Some days I feel crappy but keep going but when the scales drop it makes it all worth while. So I'm sure how I'm feeling today is simply the scales not moving but tomorrow is another day and this diet won't beat me :)

Decided to have chilli with no veg for my tea as its just one of them days

With any luck scales will move and I'll be happy :)

I've just had spag bol, well done you managing to stick to just four shakes a day, don't think I could do that! Hope you enjoyed your chilli. I loved the spag bol. I am very hungry this last few days, not sure why but my tum is constantly grumbling! I've had lots of water today too, and a little Dr pepper zero. I am going to test for ketosis tomorrow at work, I don't know if I've knocked myself out of it by having two of my cinnamon cookies the other day, I don't know!

I am going to have oatmeal cookie for tea and have a multivit today too. In fact I may just take them alongside the four packs anyway. Someone else does that whos on s&s. I must say I am looking forward to having a couple of days of indulgence when my and the OH go over to lincoln, I am not going to go mad, but going to have the fri before on slimming world red and weigh in a day early for that week. Then I will have my packs on the sat daytime but we are going for a meal in the evening, where I will allow myself whatever I want. The day after we are meeting everyone for a carvery. Then back to 100% s&s on the monday again. I was going to do a full week of slimming world red, but have decided to just have the long weekend. I would imagine the week after to be a small gain or a sts, but hoping that any damage I do over that weekend will be undone by the full 5 days 100% after it.

x

Any damage done will come off really fast which is the joy of this diet it's very dramatic results. I can't wait to have a carvery as I love them mmmmmmm yummmm

Yes chilli was lovely and it shut the voice in my head up. I've been drinking loads to make up for what I've not had because of not having the shake.

I loved the chilli but don't have anymore left. So may need to try spag next and see how that is, hopefully it's as nice as the chilli.

Fingers crossed on the scales front lol x

Let's hope we both make our 4lbs this week! The spag bol is lovely, I prefer it to the chilli actually, nice with mushrooms! x

I'll try that tomorrow, is there much spaghetti in there or is it mostly sauce?

I'm out clubbing on Saturday so hope to dance off some weight too before Sunday weigh in

Theres a fair bit of spaghetti yeah, I really enjoy it. I pop a splash of woucestershire sauce in, bit of garlic, some mixed herbs, and mushrooms, sometimes have broccoli on the side too, makes for a nice meal! x

Sounds really lovely, looking forward to trying that tomorrow. Glad I had these packs to turn to when I needed them.

I like the sound of the chilli in a large mushroom mmmmmm

Shall order lots of the new things next week when it comes in mushroom pasta sounds lovely :) makes dieting and losing weight easier :)

Oh that will be like a veg curry if u make the soup rather thick now that sounds lovely didn't think of that great plan x

I am excited about these new meals, I hope the chocolate bar is nice, as I can't have the truffa bar because it's almondy! lol

Yes I'm looking forward to the new bar too the truffle bar is ok nothing to write home about. The mushroom pasta mmmmm not sure about mac cheese as never been a fan

Yup I'm gonna order some stuff but I'll try one of mums mac cheese I think see if I like it before I order.

Tomorrow gonna try and remember to try crispy choc shake lol

Good luck L2L, your determination is brilliant. The weight will go, just keep going.

Thanks frannie

It's been one of them days where I'm in a hurry to lose weight.

Still I'm back to college tomorrow do should help be a quicker week for me.

Plus gonna try the spaghetti as the chilli meal really helped with my sanity :)

Here's hoping for a loss :)

Feeling better today and scales are on the move :)

So shall defo drink lots of water today and stay on track

It's pancake day so I'm gonna call in shop buy some as km crap at cooking so that my children can enjoy them for tea :)

so plan today is breakfast a choc shake as per normal (still forgot to try the crispy one)
dinner im going to have another choccy shake yum
tea im going to have spaghetti (gonna try it see what its like)
and then supper time im going to chill with a bar this time im trying a lemon bar.

i need to start trying things as i have been keeping to just the choc shakes. I need to put an order in prob next week some time so therefore it be good if i have tasted the stuff before i make a big order.

plus going to drink lots of water and visit the loo often lol might as well have a laptop installed in there for the amount of time i seem to spend in there lol

Last edited:
I randomly decided to try on my combats again as I'm wearing 14 jeans in next so my next 14 combats should fit too

Well they are now wearable and fit :) so I'm a very happy girl now I have 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of combats I can wear for now yay!!!

It's amazing the difference a week can make with regards to the fat lost.

So glad I stayed on plan yesterday even tho I was a bit miserable.

So I'm gonna wear my combats for the rest of the day. Not worn them since I moved here. I'm still 1 stone heavier than when I moved here and the combats were rather baggy at the time.

So it's like I've turned the clock back 4.5 years :)))

Well done chick!!!! Biggest confidence boost, fitting in your old clothes woooooo your well on the way to that Lipsy dress.....you made me think i might ask sweetly for OH to get me some lovely dresses from River Island or Lipsy :)

Back