1st day of a new start!

Hey Ria! New week! Go 100% this week! We're similar weights - although you're taller than me so you'll be carrying it better ;) Last week's gain will be a distant memory by next weigh in! Are you weighing at home or going to meetings?

Hey Ria! New week! Go 100% this week! We're similar weights - although you're taller than me so you'll be carrying it better ;) Last week's gain will be a distant memory by next weigh in! Are you weighing at home or going to meetings?

Thanks sweetie, The hubster is at football tomorrow night so I'm getting all my Sw books, food diaries etc and getting a plan put together for next week. I'm having a weekend in Manchester with my friend so the diet will mainly consist of alcohol! :party0036:

Wednesday - 1st October - how did that happen??? :argh:

Well after the first night of our gym plan I can say - I survived!!
We did:-
9 minutes on Recline bike
x3 set of x15 of Tricep dips, back pull downs, ab crunches and outer thigh pushes
Then......... I managed..........7 MINUTES on the cross trainer! I'm amazed, I could never do more than 3 minutes previously!

Hubster is at football tonight so I'm doing tea for one, am going to sit at look at my SW books, food diary's etc and plan for next week.

Today so far goes like this :-
B - Special K, skimmed milk
S - Peach x2 clems
L - Chicken salad - spinach, red pepper, carrot, cucumber, cherry toms, beetroot and cottage cheese.
S - New muller After eight mint yogurt
T - SW Tomato, Vegetable and Lentil soup

Update on snacks -
Am- I had my peach and then a Kallo dark choc rice cake
Pm - X2 clems and possibly another rice cake - either that or a green tea or black coffee - I'm sooooooooooo tired today! :sigh::needhug:

Thursday - or Friday EVE!!!!! :crazy:

Last night I got my bake on and made Bakewell slices! It turned out ok apart from the middle bit of the bottom layer of pasty wasnt quite done, so I put those ones back in the oven and hey presto. I also made my tomato,Veg and Lentil soup for tea and it was delishious! :eat:

Todays nibbles -

B - SW magic pancakes, little bit of dark chocolate melted on top.
S - Apple and babybell light
L - Left over soup
S - Peach
T - TBC - wont be seeing the hubster tomorrow night so we might go out for tea somewhere.

Update on eats -

Didnt end up having my am snack as the pancakes, x2 coffees, x1 green tea and x2 glasses of water seemd to fill me up. I met the beautiful JessyG for coffee this lunchtime and managed to resist the cakes or caramel waffles - :drool:

I came back to the office to find x2 Tunnocks tea cakes and a box of Roses waiting for me :eek:

:sign0163::help2:

Update on eats - Didnt end up having my am snack as the pancakes, x2 coffees, x1 green tea and x2 glasses of water seemd to fill me up. I met the beautiful JessyG for coffee this lunchtime and managed to resist the cakes or caramel waffles - :drool: I came back to the office to find x2 Tunnocks tea cakes and a box of Roses waiting for me :eek: :sign0163::help2:

Avoid you can you can xxxx

I got hubster to put the Roses in the kitchen cupboard where I can't reach them! :whip: He's only allowed to give me x2 of them when I havent had any bad things for 3 days - so that means a wednesday treat while bake off is on and then Saturday night when Strictly/X Factor!

FRIDAY EEEEEEEK - visit to Manchester for x1 night of drink and rock and roll! :happy036:

Well as it's friday the office i'm currently in all have butties from the shop so the office is now a nice smell of bacon :drool: but as I've not been asked if I want one, I'm going to sit and eat my Special K in happiness! :whistle:

As I've had to bring a huuuuge bag in with me today I haven't made any lunch so will have to go and buy something at lunchtime, I've got my apple and peach from yesterday and a Muller whipped Greek yogurt for this morning.

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :talk017:

I got hubster to put the Roses in the kitchen cupboard where I can't reach them! :whip: He's only allowed to give me x2 of them when I havent had any bad things for 3 days - so that means a wednesday treat while bake off is on and then Saturday night when Strictly/X Factor!

I like it!!!! xxxx

FRIDAY EEEEEEEK - visit to Manchester for x1 night of drink and rock and roll! :happy036: Well as it's friday the office i'm currently in all have butties from the shop so the office is now a nice smell of bacon :drool: but as I've not been asked if I want one, I'm going to sit and eat my Special K in happiness! :whistle: As I've had to bring a huuuuge bag in with me today I haven't made any lunch so will have to go and buy something at lunchtime, I've got my apple and peach from yesterday and a Muller whipped Greek yogurt for this morning. FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :talk017:

Have an amazing night tonight honey! And well done sticking to your cereal! xxxx

Well I braved the scales and am back to 13.2.5!

Have planned this week and it's a mix of SW/Hairy dieters and general eating better.

B - Hairy Dieters Homemade granola with steamed apple
L - Small wholemeal breadcake with cucumber and corned beef, maybe with a tomato slim-a-soup (mainly for warmth)
S - Crab sticks, Fruit
T - Well it all depends in tonight as F-in-Law might be back in hospital so will have to be comfirmed later

You can do it. Just persevere and you'll get there. You'll find it easier once you see the lbs coming off xxxx

You can do it. Just persevere and you'll get there. You'll find it easier once you see the lbs coming off xxxx

Thanks babe,
I feel back on it this week :)

Tuesday - another cold and rainy day

B - Hairy Dieters granola with steamed fruit
L - Oven roasted tomatoes, boiled eggs and ham
T - Grilled gammon steak, boiled potatoes, leeks and carrotts
S - Ryvita thins and reduced fat houmous.

update on yesterday -
B - Special K
L - Ham sandwich, Ministrone Slim-a-soup, babybell light
D - SW Beef ragu pats bake
S - Went a bit naughty today and had a small slice of coffee and walnut cake from M&S, and a twirl - ooops

Todays eats are a bit better -
B - x2 weetabix
L - Leftover pasta bake
D - it's our awards do at work so not sure what i'll be eating tonight. It's a 3 course one though with free wine! :sign0007:
S - apple and nut butter, and any other healthy 1 I can get!

Back