1st day of a new start!

Dry fry, onions, mince and mushrooms, I cheated a bit and got a colemans packet mix, but normally beef stock and peas, bring to boil, simmer for 5, boil and mash potatos, chuck in a dish, oven for 15 minutes, grill for last 5 for a brown top.

Yummy and have got leftovers for lunch today!

B - All bran Golden Crunch
S - Small slice of homemade cherry cake!
L - left over shepherds pie
S - Shape strawberry yogurt
T - Turkey stir fry
xxxx

Dry fry, onions, mince and mushrooms, I cheated a bit and got a colemans packet mix, but normally beef stock and peas, bring to boil, simmer for 5, boil and mash potatos, chuck in a dish, oven for 15 minutes, grill for last 5 for a brown top. Yummy and have got leftovers for lunch today! B - All bran Golden Crunch S - Small slice of homemade cherry cake! L - left over shepherds pie S - Shape strawberry yogurt T - Turkey stir fry xxxx

That sounded like a yum shepherds pie! We need to use our grill more! xxxx

Happy FRIDAY everyone, sorry I've not been on all day! The diet has gone a bit Friday-ish today so am thinking to let it go and just have a good weekend! I've booked my gym induction for next Wednesday so am thinking this could be the last weekend before the healthy kick starts!

B- OSS heaps of fruit, skimmed milk S- Cherry scone, marg and jam!!! Oops L - pulled pork fajita, tomato rice, roasted peppers and onion, cheese -- dread to think how many syns! T- not sure yet as still stuffed from lunch

Our weekend plans are - going into Leeds tomorrow to do some new trainers and sports bra shopping, Sunday - inlaws wedding anniversary day celebrations, Monday- house/garden tidy, Tuesday (Uni gets Tuesdays off at b/hols!) if the weather is ok SEASIDE!!!! Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!xxxxx

Happy FRIDAY everyone, sorry I've not been on all day! The diet has gone a bit Friday-ish today so am thinking to let it go and just have a good weekend! I've booked my gym induction for next Wednesday so am thinking this could be the last weekend before the healthy kick starts! B- OSS heaps of fruit, skimmed milk S- Cherry scone, marg and jam!!! Oops L - pulled pork fajita, tomato rice, roasted peppers and onion, cheese -- dread to think how many syns! T- not sure yet as still stuffed from lunch Our weekend plans are - going into Leeds tomorrow to do some new trainers and sports bra shopping, Sunday - inlaws wedding anniversary day celebrations, Monday- house/garden tidy, Tuesday (Uni gets Tuesdays off at b/hols!) if the weather is ok SEASIDE!!!! Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!xxxxx

Hello peeps! Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday - mines been a typical binge eat but hey ho - sometimes I need to get it out of my system in order to get back on the wagon!
This weekend has mainly consumed :- M&S 2 dine for £10, Homemade mince and veg pie, Lime cheescake,homemade lemon and jam tarts, fish and chips, ice cream, chocolate cupcake - the end! :eek:
I've got my gym induction tonight and have booked for Legs, Bums and Tums tomorrow with the mother - so let the timber shifting commence!
Todays eats are as follows :-
B - quick bowl of All bran Bran flakes
S - x1 h/made lemon tart
L - x1 white (oops) breadcake with corned beef and branston, Babybell light, bag of mini ritz crackers,
S - Shape Strawberry yogurt
T - x2 grilled pork chops, boiled potatoes and veggies.

Great to see you've joined the gym xxxx

Yes good for you honey x

Heeeelllllooooo one and all! :wavey: Sorry I havent been on for a few days or even weeks! I've been getting on good at the gym, me and mum have doen x2 sessions of LBT's, x1 session of Kettlebells (never again!!) and yesterday we went to the gym for about 45 minutes where we did a bit of treadmill, exercise bike, rowing machine and then a cool down slow walk back on treadmill. We're going to see if we book a 'plan meeting' so we've got something in place that we can work towards together.

The eating - well now that's a bit of a different matter - it's not been so good if I'm honest. I havent really been taking notice of what I've been shovelling in. :break_diet:I'm back up to 13st 13, but I'm going to get to the 1st October (busy social diary) and then give myself a massive :whip:!

xxxxxxxxx

Thursday peeps!

After having a lovely chat with JessyG, she's helped me and been so lovely setting me a weeks meal plan which i'm going to start and follow next week once we've been to the supermarket. I've started a bit of it today and feel so good already. It's LBT's tonight and i've booked for me and mum to have a gym fitness plan done next tuesday.

B - M&S Fruit and Fibre museli, red top milk
S - x20 Almonds, x1 babybell
L - X4 Jacobs Salt and pepper flat crackers, bit of philly, x1 small pot of M&S Reduced fat E.Virgin houmous and BBQ chicken fillet followed by some rasps/bloobs and greek unsweeted yogurt.
S - Post gym banana
T - Spaghetti bolognese.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xxxxxxxx

Food sounds fab ;) you can totally do this babe xxxx

Morning all - FRIDAY!!!!!!! :talk017:

LBT last night was very good albeit a bit tough!
Todays nibbles -
B - bran flakes, skimmed milk with a small sprinkle of sugar
S - Muller Greek corner yogurt
L - Left over Bolognese
S - Rasp's/bloobs/natural yogurt, x20 almonds
T - TBC
xx

Well I've been on a shopping trip to H&B this lunchtime - I've bought.... A jar of Meridon Peanut butter as recommended by Jess, X1 9bar to try, x1 nakd apple pie bar to try and some Kallo dark chocolate rice cakes. I also bought an Alpro soya chocolate milkshake - I've not had soya milk for ages and forgot how nice the shakes are.
Hope Friday is going ok for everyone.
x

Saturday night turned out to be a fab one with friends, we went to revolution de Cuba in Sheffield for cocktails and food. I had a shredded beef burrito, which you got with a mojito for £12, then followed sharing some Churros with my friend. We then had about 4 cocktails, followed by about 7 rum and diet cokes! We were home for about 11.30 ( we'd been out since 4!!) and I feel as fresh as a daisy today!

Got on the scales this morning and........ 2lbs off!!
So all in all a great weekend!
Xxxx

YAY well done! So proud! xxxx

Afternoon all!

Well Sunday turned out to be a good day despite having a lot to drink on Saturday.
I'm up at one of our leafy campus's this week so can stay out of the way of all the naughty shops but might squeeze in a little trip to M&S.

Todays eats :-
B - All bran flakes, red milk
S - Apple and natural peanut butter - as recommended by JessyG - Oh my god DIVINE!!
L - Pre-baked and stuffed jacket potato, used Low low cheese instead of butter, lean ham cubed, mushrooms and cherry toms all dry fried.
S - Carrot and red pepper strips with a small pot of M&S Extra virgin reduced fat hummous.
T - Pasta and sauce.

It's gym night tomorrow so will have to work out what to take for lunch tonight and then a pre-gym snack.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
xxx

well it's monday again!

I had a bad weekend but it was coz of * week, I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today so I'm having a me day but still trying to be good - ish.
B - Special K, skimmed milk - needed a quick breakkie
S - Soreen banana mini bar
L - Corned beef granary sarnie - didnt do lunch last night and needed something quick this am
S - Green olives and a babybell.
T - Hubsters syn free ham and veg risotto
x

Hope you're back on it today chick :) xxxx

Back