1st day of a new start!

I've GOT to do it but then I always say that, I'll be ok I see things coming down and that'll be my motivation! xxxxx

I'll make sure you keep at it ;) xxxx

Morning all,
I managed to do 10 minutes on the exercise bike last night - 165 Calories gone - and today oh my little old legs are hurting me soooo much! :cry:I'm thinking it's because i havent done any proper exercise for an age, so am hoping they will get better once i'm used to it.

The cupboard/freezer emptying is coming on, so not much to eat today,
B - M&S Fruit and fibre 35g
S - M&S fruit/popcorn bar - 125 cals
L - Macaroni cheese mug shot
S - nothing - unless i get something at lunch, maybe a yogurt from the cafe here - they do Muller corners or lights.
T - Sweet and sour chicken and noodles.
xxxxx

Aw well done chick! It will be tough at first but you will get there! xxxx

Well today hasnt turned out as expected, I've felt really exhausted all morning, so hubster made me have a full lunch, so I've had an M&S Goats cheese and red pepper sandwich (which are yummy!) and a super berry smoothie, he's bought me a bar of dark chocolate for later, so I'm going to see if I can leave it, or might just have 1/2 pieces if I feel the energy going again this afternoon.
We've decided that I'm going to try and make some breakfasts like JessyG's with eggs, spinach etc, and have a more protein filled lunch to try and kick start the energy.

Well today hasnt turned out as expected, I've felt really exhausted all morning, so hubster made me have a full lunch, so I've had an M&S Goats cheese and red pepper sandwich (which are yummy!) and a super berry smoothie, he's bought me a bar of dark chocolate for later, so I'm going to see if I can leave it, or might just have 1/2 pieces if I feel the energy going again this afternoon. We've decided that I'm going to try and make some breakfasts like JessyG's with eggs, spinach etc, and have a more protein filled lunch to try and kick start the energy.

That sandwich does sound delish!

Yes missy you need a proper breakfast! And a good full on lunch with lots of healthy snacks. Never be hungry in the daytime but it's okay to go to bed a bit hungry xxxx.

I've tried this week so I think I need to have a re- think of the breakfast and lunches, so might pick your brains tomorrow. I feel a bit better tonight but still a bit drained, hubster thinks my iron or B12 levels are low so am going to try and have more spinach and iron rich veg and meat.

I've tried this week so I think I need to have a re- think of the breakfast and lunches, so might pick your brains tomorrow. I feel a bit better tonight but still a bit drained, hubster thinks my iron or B12 levels are low so am going to try and have more spinach and iron rich veg and meat.

Any time honey. Yes quite possibly xxxx.

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hi girls, Well the sun is shining and it's nearly the weekend!
Todays eats have gone a bit astray again but i'm not going to stress about it too much, I joined the gym yesterday so when i've purchased a new sports bra (dont want any black eyes!!) I'll be doing the classes with my mum, and the saturdays the Hubster is at football, I'm going to get my lard bum to the gym for at least an hour!

B - x2 Weetabix, skimmed milk
S - x1 large cherry scone and jam -ooops
L - x1 w/meal pitta, ham, lettuce and red pepper strips, bad of smokey bacon crisps - wait for it...... and a custard donut!! Oh the shame :ashamed0005:
T - Sausages, beans and waffles - still on the clearing the freezer mission!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day
xxx

OH MY GOD!!!! Why do people think it's ok to phone you and then moan about work for 35 minutes without letting you get a word in edge ways! :pcwhack::beam::argh::help2::giveup::banghead:

(Sorry for the overload of smileys)

Hello there Hunny Bee..... how are you today... a bit more energy I hope... so easy to get a bit run down xx

Morning all,
Hello BCP, yes I'm feeling much better thank you.
I had a lovely weekend, caught up with some friends on Saturday and had a good 'rock'out at a club in town, Didnt go out till 9.00 so it was a very late - 3.30AM - return to bed! It's a good job Hubster made me have Spaghetti Bolognese before I went out as I had a bit more to drink than I'd had in a long time.
Sunday I didnt do bad at getting up at 10.15am, and felt better than I expected, we're still on the freezer clear out, so we had a sandwich and yogurts for lunch, and then a nice combo of vegetable fingers and burgers, a few oven chips and bean for tea.
Supermarket visit tonight though, finally my cupboards can stop looking worse than Mother Hubbards Cupboard!
xxxx

Last edited:
Tonights supermarket shop will mean a change of breakfasts and snacks - I'm going to make some sugar free jelly and chopped fruit in a big bowl so I can chuck some in a tub and take to work for a sweet fix. I'm also going to try grilling bacon and hard boilnig some eggs the night before, then just add some spinach to my box in the morning and take to work for breakfast.
Has anyone got any other ideas I could pinch, as really want to vary the breakfast and snacks.
xxx

I totally forgot to add todays eats this morning!
B - Oats so simple porridge, canderel and a small drizzle of honey
S - Alpen light Choc and Fudge
L - W/meal pitta, lettuce, ham and pepper strips - x1 bag of smoke bacon lentil tube crisps
S - Small slice of homemade boiled fruit cake
T - Stir fry and rice - well when things have been bought from supermarket!

Did you do your healthy food shop chick? :) xxxx

Yes we did honey thank you, stocked up on eggs and meat, fruit, salad and veg too!
Todays nibbles :-
B - M&S Fruit and Fibre museli, skimmed milk
S - x2 Quorn min eggs,
L - Crab stick salad, mixes leaves, cucumber, cherry toms, red pepper strips, avocado, X1 slice of rye bread.
S - Shape yogurt
T - TBC - hubster is at football tonight so tea for 1.
xxx

HUMP day peoples! :crazy:
It's a sunny but a bit chilly start here in Sheffield today.
Last night's tea ended up being a tin of Asda Lamb tagine and a slice of homemade fruit cake for pud!

Today's nibbles are -
B - OSS porridge, skimmed milk, bloobs and a small drizzle of honey :eat:
S - Shape strawberry 0% yogurt
L - Tomato and herb mugshot
S - crab sticks, babybell and sugar snaps

Might decide to swap the snacks round depending on how I feel later.
Hope everyone has a good day
xxxxxxx

Back