1st WI tomorrow.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatblokeonabike, 1 October 2008 Social URL.

1. fatblokeonabike

fatblokeonabike Full Member

slim fast.
    Well I stuck to it,ss+ ,day 9 tomorrow and my first wi.feeling alot better now,headaches are gone anf forgotten,still getting hungry but its getting easier.
    Worst part has been working 4 12 hour night shifts,not easy to work out when to eat each days rations etc.
    Only had my 4 cd products + either small amount of tuna or chicken plus a tiny salad (smaller than Harry our tortoise gets!!)
    So at 10am tomorrow I will see if its been worth it,havent been near any scales since last WI so havent got a clue how I've done.Will post results tomorrow.
    Wish me luck..........
    Last edited: 1 October 2008
    susan70 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

good luck, will be keeping my eyes out for your results tomorrow.xx
  4. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    you wont need luck! youve stuck to it for 9 days there is no way in hell you wont have lost! and probably loads too - isnt it a fab feeling to have that control over food - bet you are well chuffed with yourself and the wi is the icing on the cake
    (if KD is reading this - see i really absorbed your thread the other day lmao)
  5. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

good luck, but like already said you won't need it

look forward to seeing your loss
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck :D

abz xx
  7. Choppygirl

Choppygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Good Luck. I can't believe you have not been near a set of scales. This is my first week and I have been on about 5 times since Saturday! My councillor says this is the only week I am allowed to weigh at home LOL
  8. spooky

spooky Banned

Good luck!!! Will watch for your result! :D
  9. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Hope you are excited - I was :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.