1st WI tomorrow.......

fatblokeonabike

Well I stuck to it,ss+ ,day 9 tomorrow and my first wi.feeling alot better now,headaches are gone anf forgotten,still getting hungry but its getting easier.
Worst part has been working 4 12 hour night shifts,not easy to work out when to eat each days rations etc.
Only had my 4 cd products + either small amount of tuna or chicken plus a tiny salad (smaller than Harry our tortoise gets!!)
So at 10am tomorrow I will see if its been worth it,havent been near any scales since last WI so havent got a clue how I've done.Will post results tomorrow.
Wish me luck..........

Last edited:
good luck, will be keeping my eyes out for your results tomorrow.xx

you wont need luck! youve stuck to it for 9 days there is no way in hell you wont have lost! and probably loads too - isnt it a fab feeling to have that control over food - bet you are well chuffed with yourself and the wi is the icing on the cake
(if KD is reading this - see i really absorbed your thread the other day lmao)

good luck, but like already said you won't need it

look forward to seeing your loss

Good Luck. I can't believe you have not been near a set of scales. This is my first week and I have been on about 5 times since Saturday! My councillor says this is the only week I am allowed to weigh at home LOL

Back