2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Today has turned into a horrendous day, feeling really really low, hate it when I get like this, feels like I'm drowning and can't find the surface. I feel horribly self indulgent because all I can think about is how useless and pointless I think I am :-(

Sorry to blab out personal stuff like that, just needed too. X

Today has turned into a horrendous day, feeling really really low, hate it when I get like this, feels like I'm drowning and can't find the surface. I feel horribly self indulgent because all I can think about is how useless and pointless I think I am :-(

Sorry to blab out personal stuff like that, just needed too. X

aww hun sorry to hear you are feeling like this, this is exactly how i felt last night- is there anyway you can get your head down for an hour sometimes this helps me, as soon as im a bit tired it can trigger my mentalness quite bad so i nap quite a bit lol.

are you on any medication atm? pm me if you prefer hun.

Fearless xx

Can't pm am on iPhone at the moment, have been sleeping on and off all morning since little man was taken to nursery, luckily the OH is picking him up after work.

No medication at the moment, I should probably go back and see someone about it.

Talking of medication I had a headache and had no paracetamol so I had to take neurofen, will they knock me out of ketosis as they are coated? X

Can't pm am on iPhone at the moment, have been sleeping on and off all morning since little man was taken to nursery, luckily the OH is picking him up after work.

No medication at the moment, I should probably go back and see someone about it.

Talking of medication I had a headache and had no paracetamol so I had to take neurofen, will they knock me out of ketosis as they are coated? X

i shouldnt think so i take sugar coated laxatives and never got knocked out through them last time on diet and i took them everyday! i think you should make a docs appointment now while you are feeling like this, it may not be until a few days but you will feel better knowing you are going to get help, i really need to get my meds dose upped and everytime im really bad i swear im gonna ring docs but as soon as i feel okay again i forget how horrendous it was during my episode and dont ring ans so the cycle continues :( the tablets im on now i wouldnt say were the best for my mentalness but they suppress my appetite which is amazing for me, at least ive got control over something at the minute rather than neither of them. sorry for the bit babble there!

Oh good, headache has calmed down now as well so that's good.

I know I should call a doctor but you can't pre- book appts at my surgery you have to call up 08:30 in the morning to get one. I'm just really tired and low today but actually don't have the urge to eat at all which is good, but am really behind on my water today need to get it going to help with my loss tomorrow x

Hellooooo, hellooooo!

Welcome to the new amiguettes!

Cheryl I think it's a really positive step you're taking re OA and hope they can give you the support you need. I look forward to hearing about your first meeting.

I weighed myself this morning after one day on SS (I know, I know, but I couldn't help it) and was dead chuffed to find I have already lost 3lb - woop, woop! So, my two week goal looks like it's a little pessimistic!

My joyous mood was wrecked when I got to work as my boss (I work part time, on my own, in a rural office) had sent me an email which really p'd me off as I've been busting a gut to get stuff done for her. :sigh:

Just had a cappuccino shake for lunch and added more coffee as it was really sweet. So far don't like maple pecan porridge, but do like apple and cinnamon. Banana shake was good - best so far - reserving judgement on cappuccino shake and leek and potato soup. What are your faves and hates?

C x

Ps. Emma I hope your headache improves. I have a little one lurking which I intend to drown when I get back from school run.

Thank you, feeling a little better now.

I tend to have maple and pecan porridge, chocolate, chocolate mint, strawberry and vanilla shakes and then veg or leek and potato soup. The hotter it's got though the less I'm having soup, I just don't feel the urge for it, I only have two sachets in at the moment so I may swop them, might try the tomato again, occasionally I fin I need to shake it up a bit, I had a chocolate shake yesterday and thought... This is really boring, might not buy any this week, I've got about 5 in.

I also only like the chocolate tetras, tried the strawberry one and it was vile!!! Did try the bars and they were nice but I had a really small weight loss the week that I had them! Was thinking about getting one a week cutting it into tiny pieces and then eating it throughout the week, it would mean one extra Cambridge meal a week but might be a nice alternative and then I remembered that snacking was a huge problem for me so replacing my snacks with a healthier food is not the option, I need to curb my snacking for when I start to maintain x

hi girls,
clazz, well done on the 3lbs uve lost hun. nice one.
emma, hope ur feeling a little better now, physically and emotionally.
i have lived with a constant headache that never goes away completely for the last 11 years since a head injury caused by a customer in B&Q dropping a 4by3 piece of solid timber from a 15 foot height ( he had climbed up the shelving and i was telling him to get down as it is dangerous). well he dropped the timber and it hit me straight across the forehead and temple. i was knocked out cold and he ran away. after numerous tests and hospital visits it has been determined that i will always have a headache. it changes in degree, from a full blown migraine type headache with visual disturbances to a milder dull headache and i use pain meds around the clock to take the edge off it.
anyway, enough about that :). hope everyone is having a water filled day.
i had my hair cut today and am going back to have it coloured next week.
im a natural blonde but it just looks so dull lately so im going to have highlights and may have a few red foils too. the cut is wonderful though, very short, just what i like.:D

Hi guys. I would like to join please? completely new to this site and dont really have a clue what im doing tbh. I have wrote on a few threads and cant seem to find them now to see if any1 has replied :-(. can any1 help? thanks. xx

Hi guys. I would like to join please? completely new to this site and dont really have a clue what im doing tbh. I have wrote on a few threads and cant seem to find them now to see if any1 has replied :-(. can any1 help? thanks. xx

hi hun welcome to minimins :D if you go to top of the page where it says user cp click on that and if anyone has replied to a thread you have posted in it will come up and you can click on it and will link you to the thread to reply, hope that helps im rubbish at explaining :p xx

Fearless said:
hiya hun welcome to the group :D would you like to set your first two week goal? feel free to get an amiguette banner :p

i also want to start looking and trying on dresses sept/october time :D ive been hearing alot about this beck book, whats your view on it- good?

Fearless xx

Ooh. Well its my first week back - so a two week goal of 10lb?

I think Beck is great. I can really are how it has already started to help me change my thinking. I would definitely recommend it. I know some people think 6.99 is quite expensive for a book - but I would've spent that in McDonald's without a second thought!

I'll sort the banner out next time I'm on a computer.

So you looking forward to or fearing the Dress shopping? I'm terrified!

Last edited:
Clazzac said:
What are your faves and hates?

I only have banana tetras. 21 every week!

Ooh. Well its my first week back - so a two week goal of 10lb?

I think Beck is great. I can really are how it has already started to help me change my thinking. I would definitely recommend it. I know some people think 6.99 is quite expensive for a book - but I would've spent that in McDonald's without a second thought!

I'll sort the banner out next time I'm on a computer.

So you looking forward to or fearing the Dress shopping? I'm terrified!

i will definately have a look for book next down im in town, that price sounds reasonable to me especially if it actually works!

bit of both re the dress shopping excited as im one of them people who doesnt quite believe it til i see it lol but its getting close to go looking and terrified of nothing looking good but at same time excited to have got the weight off and finding the one- its hard to explain lol.

i'll pop your goal up hun xx

I only have banana tetras. 21 every week!

OMG :eek:

Only banana!!! I think I would end up deranged - much respect to you for managing to get by on just the one flavour. I've decided that butterscotch can go on my 'yes' list.

Am sat here watching Great British Menu but weirdly don't want to eat, just happy to watch.

Anyone have anything nice planned for this evening?

C x

Clazzac said:
OMG :eek:

Only banana!!! I think I would end up deranged - much respect to you for managing to get by on just the one flavour. I've decided that butterscotch can go on my 'yes' list.

Am sat here watching Great British Menu but weirdly don't want to eat, just happy to watch.

Anyone have anything nice planned for this evening?

C x

I LOVE them! Just like yahoo milkshakes!

I've switched over to Supersize vs Superskinny now - one extreme to the other! :D

I'll be watching the Biggest Loser US final tonight.

Sooooooo excited!

Recorded Supersize v Superskinny going to watch it now with a cup of tea and a choc mint shake! X

Back