2012 Easter Challenge....

a STS :'( So now I just need to lose 5lbs in one week to do the challenge. Without any Xen...Yeh...Hmmm. Can but try!

1.5lb off for me... This is my last weigh in...so half pound off target x

Well done Lisa! I'd say the half pound will be off by Easter Monday anyway. You had a bumpy ride over the last couple of months and should be so proud that you stuck at t despite the hard timew. You thoroughly deserve to hit your goal x

a STS :'( So now I just need to lose 5lbs in one week to do the challenge. Without any Xen...Yeh...Hmmm. Can but try!

I admire your honesty and persistence. Keep going. The 5lb will be off for Easter or a little after, but the important thing is it will be off. You can do it!

KittyBling said:
2 off for me this week leaving me 3. Not a chance but we can live in hope...

KB x

Well done KB, you've just got to stay positive this week & try your hardest x I'll update for you now xx

PurpleMum said:
Well done Lisa! I'd say the half pound will be off by Easter Monday anyway. You had a bumpy ride over the last couple of months and should be so proud that you stuck at t despite the hard timew. You thoroughly deserve to hit your goal x

Awe thanks hun, after the rubbish day I have had that really made me smile... Although note to myself I really need to buy some new linen trousers the ones I have on are hanging off me heheh x

1.25lb off for me this week.
Well done Lexie xxx

Well.... Last weekend was a write off so dipped out of weighing in last week. This week after 1 bodypump class, 2 aquafit classes, half a spin class, a workout in the gym and a swim I have lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss but I am really disheartened I put that much effort in for such a small loss.

Unless I lose 8lb this week I'm not going to meet the challenge :(

efk said:
Well.... Last weekend was a write off so dipped out of weighing in last week. This week after 1 bodypump class, 2 aquafit classes, half a spin class, a workout in the gym and a swim I have lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss but I am really disheartened I put that much effort in for such a small loss.

Unless I lose 8lb this week I'm not going to meet the challenge :(

Ah honey chin up, thing is cos you didn't weigh in last week you may have actually gained so lost more than 1lb this week & remember 1lb a week is nearly 4 stone in a year xx

1/2lb for me Lexie (lost 4lbs but had gained last week!) xx

1.75ls off for me this week. Takes me to 30.5lb lost. I was very lucky this week given I went offplan. I think my mfp allowance may be a little low, so when I ate a lilttle more and still lost?

Well done KB. It's going down and that's what we're all here for.

Well done Lexie and Chrissy, you're losses are really mounting up now!

Efk, your being strong by keeping going and comming back here and eing honest with yourself about where things are at. As Lexie points out, a pound a week is a hell of alot in a year. None of us are on Xen 'cos we're going to sprint to the skinny finish line. This journeys a marathon for us all in so many ways. You will get to the finish.

Hey Kirsty, you've got yourself back on track so quickly, that's fantastic. Four stone in all, can you remember what it was like to carry that about? Now you're free of it and still getting rid of even more.

You know what I can't remember what it was like for a long time - really until I got into the 14s I didn't feeling much different tbf

Whereas now - I almost feel thin - I def feel normal which is ace! I'm the thinner I've been since I was 16 and at college! How scary is that!

It's still sometimes a little depressing thinking I'm gonna have to diet and count for eternity but you know what I can't ever imagine going back to where I was and that's a huge motivator.

Mind you why would anyone ever wanna leave mins hey ?! Lol xx

200g off my 2kg gain.. (cringe.. Waiting for the steel cap kick up my butt Lexie)

Mis-behave said:
200g off my 2kg gain.. (cringe.. Waiting for the steel cap kick up my butt Lexie)

Actually I have lost 400g not 200g .. Went and blew my nose and quick toilet trip before doc appt lol

Back