2012 Easter Challenge....

Lexie2005 said:
Did I add it back on MB, I can't remember...... I work out 0.4kg to be .88lb so I will put it as .9lb shall I?

I did say to add it back on .., so if you take 0.9lb off - is ok :)

2lbs is fab! congrats x

KittyBling said:
Boooooo!! Have missed my target by by a measly 0.2 of a pound, aarrgghh! On the upside I have lost 2 pounds this week,

KB x

Well done.. :) sorry your out by a wee bit.. But fantastic that you have done so well!

Final WI for Easter - lost 2.25lbs this week :) Bring on the next challenge xxx

Chrissy72 said:
Final WI for Easter - lost 2.25lbs this week :) Bring on the next challenge xxx

Well done, you have done amazingly on this challenge, think you may well be our biggest loser woop woop x

Boooooo!! Have missed my target by by a measly 0.2 of a pound, aarrgghh! On the upside I have lost 2 pounds this week,

KB x

That's really fantastic. Your scales must be ridiculously accurate if they go as close as 0.2lb. I don't think its fair for you to even think about it. For most of us our scales wouldn't even pick it up. I vote that you hit your target.

2lb off for me this week, final easter challenge weigh in for me is Monday so will see if lost anymore by then xx

Wow that's incredible Lexie! Whoop whoop!

Wonder how I'll do Monday! That will still contribute to this challenge won't it?! I'm anxious not sure about this week you know! X

Mizkirsty said:
Wow that's incredible Lexie! Whoop whoop!

Wonder how I'll do Monday! That will still contribute to this challenge won't it?! I'm anxious not sure about this week you know! X

Yes Monday is the last day honey x

I'm not going to be around next week. Bowing out to go to the folks for a week to get some childcare and a chance to get a work project finished in time for a deadline that looming at the end of next week. So, no more weigh-ins for me for this challenge. Best of luck to anyone weighing in on Monday. I can't believe that you've managed to help me keep on track for over three months. Thank you all. Thanks to Lexie for keeping the board up to date. And a big congratulations to everyone who took part in the challenge. I've been inspired by everyone and realise that the biggest prize is not what you lose, but sticking at it through the ups and downs. The strength and determination I've seen from people during this challenge is amazing. Hope you're all on board for the Bank Holiday Bonanza x

Aw what a lovely post! Xxx

I'm not going to be around next week. Bowing out to go to the folks for a week to get some childcare and a chance to get a work project finished in time for a deadline that looming at the end of next week. So, no more weigh-ins for me for this challenge. Best of luck to anyone weighing in on Monday. I can't believe that you've managed to help me keep on track for over three months. Thank you all. Thanks to Lexie for keeping the board up to date. And a big congratulations to everyone who took part in the challenge. I've been inspired by everyone and realise that the biggest prize is not what you lose, but sticking at it through the ups and downs. The strength and determination I've seen from people during this challenge is amazing. Hope you're all on board for the Bank Holiday Bonanza x

Ah thank you honey that was a really lovely post. I have loved running the Easter Challenge & would be devastated if I hadn't got to run the BH one too, I come on every day so keeping it up to date isn't hard although I have to admit to getting myself confused on more than one occasion. I think we have more participants on the August one & just hope that unlike the Easter one people don't disappear from the site & the challenge.....

I am going to WI on Monday for my last WI for this challenge :)

I have my last WI tommorow for this challenge, I feel quite sad about it! but positive that we have another one to go into :) x

Yep me too! X

Back