2012 Easter Challenge....

In my case it's the Christmas gain shifting so it shouldn't have been there!

Mines the first week, so probably alot is water.

I stayed the same this week :( probably totm didn't help but depressing anyway. Now I've just scoffed something I shouldn't have so I need to stop.

Lexie my weigh in day is Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
I stayed the same this week :( probably totm didn't help but depressing anyway. Now I've just scoffed something I shouldn't have so I need to stop.

Lexie my weigh in day is Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't be depressed honey you'll do it. You can't Zumba can you?

Zumba gold is ment as low impact for older people (not saying your old) and people with injuries etc ..

Mines sat morning not feeling hopeful feel like a right big fat pig :(

PurpleMum said:
Hey toofatkat, looking at your stats, you've lost nearly a quarter of youself since you started. That's amazing.

She is amazing! She is one of the members who when I first joined convinced me it can be done! Xx

Thanks Lexie .. Just having one of those weeks .. Can't seem to cheer myself up x

kinley said:
how many weeks is it to easter now? either way i will aim to lose 1 and half lbs each week till then, so can someone add it up for me please, weigh in is on thursday

Hi Kinley there are 12 Thursdays left so 1.5lb a week is 18lbs so I'll add you to the list when I'm on my pc. If I forget pls feel free to shout at me lol x

kinley said:
ya know what i think i'll aim for 12lb instead please , rather reach my first goal without worry xx

Definitely hon, you can always change it nearer the time if things are going well xx

iv lost 2-5lbs this week.
this page is so lovely everyone's rele supportive when things get tougher. i check in nearly daily to have a peek and it rele lifts and motivate me if Im having a bad time. thanks!! xx

Should all be up to date now ladies... I have also added at the top a combined weight loss for us & its two & a half stone already which is amazing!!!! I am absolutely loving being Challenge Master lol x

can u update mine pls . ive lost 4 and a half pounds leaving me with 12 pounds remaning for the easter challenge. ty lexie x

Back